First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]The Abyss
Headmaster
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/30/09
*WARNING* only people who have been thrown down here may rp here, alose this is where Chains are born.
Headmaster
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
Ryoku ran and ran, "Dammit! it all looks the same!" he leaned aginst a wall and slide down to the floor. He sighed and took out the pocket watch his father had given him, then opened it..and the song Lacie(it spells alice :D)started to play.(Alice hears the song, and she supposed to get all happy thinking its Oz, but then she finds out is Ryoku and starts to quetion him xD)
Student
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:

Ryoku ran and ran, "Dammit! it all looks the same!" he leaned aginst a wall and slide down to the floor. He sighed and took out the pocket watch his father had given him, then opened it..and the song Lacie(it spells alice :D)started to play.(Alice hears the song, and she supposed to get all happy thinking its Oz, but then she finds out is Ryoku and starts to quetion him xD)


Alice comes running around the corner, "Oz!! Oz? Is that you? Where are you manservant? After all these years you-"
Alice stopped in her tracks and grabbed Ryoku by his shoulders, looked at him closely.
"ano? You're not oz? You look like Oz? Same height? Thats not right? Who are you? Perhaps....an impostor?!" Alice questions.
Headmaster
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/10


Ryoku closed the pocketwatch, "Nani!??? noo! Oz..i-is my father....Im ryoku Bezarius..."
Student
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



Ryoku closed the pocketwatch, "Nani!??? noo! Oz..i-is my father....Im ryoku Bezarius..."


Alice examined him and looked him up and down.
"eh...you look just like him....I'm Alice! Your father was my contractor!" Alice said.
Headmaster
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/10


ryoku blinked, "A-alice....B-rabbit? oh...my fathers talks about you alot" he looks around,,"I wanna know what father ment when he said...i took his power...what power is he talking about?"
(Oz had the power to control the abyss..and see the will which was alices twin..i find that cool, he can tell chain what to do >:D)
Student
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



ryoku blinked, "A-alice....B-rabbit? oh...my fathers talks about you alot" he looks around,,"I wanna know what father ment when he said...i took his power...what power is he talking about?"
(Oz had the power to control the abyss..and see the will which was alices twin..i find that cool, he can tell chain what to do >:D)


"Power? You're power huh?" Alice turned herself into B-rabbit, "You can probably even tell me to get out of this form..."
Headmaster
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/10


Ryoku shook his head, "I...i want to know why i was sent here...why did baskerville send me here?"
Student
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/1/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



Ryoku shook his head, "I...i want to know why i was sent here...why did baskerville send me here?"


Alice returned to her previous human form, "Because...you've committed a crime against all sins maybe? i dunno...thats why Oz was here..." Alice shrugged, "Probably have the same sin and reason why he was here...his sin was existing...which i find quite lame..."
Headmaster
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/10


Ryoku looked at him, "My father said he'd come and get me....i hope he comes soon"
Student
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



Ryoku looked at him, "My father said he'd come and get me....i hope he comes soon"


ah? nani? Oz is coming back, eh?" Alice seemed interested, "Well then...we'll have to wait and see then, right?"
Headmaster
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/10


All of a sudden a black circle appeared before Ryoku.. there stood his Father and Gil. Ryoku smiled, "F-father!" he jumped into his arms.
~+~+
Oz smiled, "See ryoku..i promised i would come for you"
Student
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



All of a sudden a black circle appeared before Ryoku.. there stood his Father and Gil. Ryoku smiled, "F-father!" he jumped into his arms.
~+~+
Oz smiled, "See ryoku..i promised i would come for you"


"Oi! If it isn't the stupid Rabbit!!" Gil greeted.
"Gya!! Great...seaweed head..." Alice and Gil glared at each other, "You guys look...oooolllddd~"
Headmaster
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/10


Oz laughed, "Its good to see you too Alice"
Ryoku smiled, "so how are you guys getting back"
Oz all of a sudden was on the floor, "Crap...i totally forgot about eques!"
Student
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



Oz laughed, "Its good to see you too Alice"
Ryoku smiled, "so how are you guys getting back"
Oz all of a sudden was on the floor, "Crap...i totally forgot about eques!"


"Eques? Where is...Eques?" Gil looked shocked, "D-Damn it....Now what?"
Alice shrugged, "Dunno...Any ideas...how did we get outta here again..." Alice looked puzzled.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.