First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply RULES AND CHARACTER CREATION
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

MrMelancholy wrote:



approved... wanna rp with me?


Sure! Where are you?
Posted 12/31/09


in Ra, just walk around and ill talk 2 u
Moderator
15392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Name: Forte Aeon

Race: Machinachi Head of R&D

Bio: Termed a genius by his peers, he worked his way up to where he is today.

Personality: He is driven to see the end of the war

Weapons: Dark Matter generator built into his arm and manipulators into the fingers allow him to control the unstable substance.
He is equipped with a set of mechanical hands complete with built in tools wired directly into his brain which allows him to construct things on the fly.

Ability: Creation and manipulation of Dark Matter. Able to put together deadly constructs in little to no time.

weakness: Anti matter

Pic:
Posted 12/31/09


accepted
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
Name: lucky

Race: machinachi

Bio: grew up working on machines loves everything about them. he loves to build his own from scratch and will build anything for a friend. his parents were very kind his father was killed in a fight and his mom is alive but she's kept in the hospitaldue to an illness he visits her often.

Personality: loveing,goofy, loves to joke an have fun, can be serious when he needs to be, generious and helpful.

Weapons: explosive gauntlets. a dagger and throwing knives, rifle and pistol. a robot falcon.

Ability: the falcon can land on his back and turn transform into wings for him.

weakness: he's to generious and indescisive if he thinks the person is innocent. and he fears spiders.

Pic:
Posted 1/1/10

lucky72 wrote:

Name: lucky

Race: machinachi

Bio: grew up working on machines loves everything about them. he loves to build his own from scratch and will build anything for a friend. his parents were very kind his father was killed in a fight and his mom is alive but she's kept in the hospitaldue to an illness he visits her often.

Personality: loveing,goofy, loves to joke an have fun, can be serious when he needs to be, generious and helpful.

Weapons: explosive gauntlets. a dagger and throwing knives, rifle and pistol. a robot falcon.

Ability: the falcon can land on his back and turn transform into wings for him.

weakness: he's to generious and indescisive if he thinks the person is innocent. and he fears spiders.

Pic:


accepted
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 2/5/10
Name:Goudatsu LeBeau

Race: Machinachi

Bio: Goudatsu LeBeau is 20 years old, 6 foot 7 inches tall, has short black hair, dark skin, and orange cross eyes .He is the last super soldier clone of a man known as Remy LeBeau. Remy LeBeau was the leader of a secret Terrorist Organization known as "Death City" that plotted to take over the world using both technology and magic. They gathered various kinds of weapons and magic Remy was also in search of Immortality he found it in the form of cloning new bodies and then transfering his mind into them. The first clone LB-1 rebeled against the Organization destroying it completely before more clones were finished. Goudatsu is the only other completed clone he was raised by LB-1 aka Sid LeBeau, being a super clone Goudatsu is great at fighting as well as having a slight healing factor. Sid died protecting Goudatsu and left him various High tech objects and some info on his origins and abilities. Goudatsu is a skilled bounty hunter/Mercenary he mainly makes use of various types of guns and swords and ammo.

Personality:

Weapons: (Main)2 .42 Death Eagles

-Bullet Types

Anti-Material Rifle-

Jet Ripper- a sword with 4 small rockets on the back of the blade, the user can use the blade to propell himself forward and increase the power of their atks

Type X Power-Suit - a bulletproof Black biker suit, shoes and helmet that lessen the impact of of atks to were the wearer barely feels it. It can take a cannon shot and be alright. It's weak against sharp weapons.

Type 0 Anti-Magic Barrier- a pair of barrier generators located in the gloves of of his power suit(they can be removed) the barriers that they generate form a dome that keeps out all magical based atks but they don't last very long on full size(15 secs), they are also unable to block physical objects. their size can be compressed shrinking their area of effectiveness but increasing their offense and effect on physical objects.

Ability: Brain Charger: allows him to transfer bits of his personality traits into the bodies of other people and machines taking them over

weakness: Brain Charger's bad for fighting groups, carries a medium amount of ammo, doesn't aim to kill with guns unless he has to. Has no problem taking bribes.

Pic: his eye

Posted 1/1/10

accepted
Member
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/2/10
Name: Reinin ventus-ingredior (reinin wind-walker)

Race: Magichi

Bio: born and raised in RA Reinin was a natural with the element of wind. He is 22 and is now a master of Wind magic. Doesnt like to get serious but will when provoked.

Personality: carefree, fun loving, like the wind.

Weapons: a claymore


Ability: to control wind, binding it with him to make himself faster and able to fly. can make things lighter.

weakness:windless areas as well as polluted areas.

Pic:


Posted 1/1/10

brotherhoodofthewolf wrote:

Name: Reinin ventus-ingredior (reinin wind-walker)

Race: Magichi

Bio: born and raised in RA Reinin was a natural with the element of wind. He is 22 and is now a master of Wind magic.

Personality: carefree, fun loving, like the wind.

Weapons: a claymore


Ability: to control wind, binding it with him to make himself faster and able to fly. can make things lighter.

weakness: serious situations, windless areas as well as polluted areas.

Pic:




approved
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 1/5/10 , edited 1/5/10
Name: Karoru
Race: Magichi
Bio:Raised in Ra,she doesnt knows where she is from, she has learned to use each type of magic.She spends time practicing but not too much, she prefers to explore the planet in the one she now lives.
Personality: kind, caring and tries to be friendly, but you wouldnt like to see her mad.
Weapons:Magic, and a samurai sword.
Ability:her intelligence and magic.
weakness:she is very VERY distracted.
Pic:
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 1/5/10

MrMelancholy wrote:


brotherhoodofthewolf wrote:

Name: Reinin ventus-ingredior (reinin wind-walker)

Race: Magichi

Bio: born and raised in RA Reinin was a natural with the element of wind. He is 22 and is now a master of Wind magic.

Personality: carefree, fun loving, like the wind.

Weapons: a claymore


Ability: to control wind, binding it with him to make himself faster and able to fly. can make things lighter.

weakness: serious situations, windless areas as well as polluted areas.

Pic:




approved


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.