First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Miracle Train & La Corda Contest!
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

Orina10105 wrote:

hey Azusa where did you the Roppongi ticket??????


So you only need the Roppongi ticket?
Is the Roppongi ticket that hard to get?
Cause I got that ticket on my 1st try watching a video o_O
13089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
this suckz. i watched every episode of all 3 series and i'm still missing Ticket 5 and 9. there is no fun in a game where you can't win if you watch them all.................... the sasemeki koto contest is much better..................
Posted 12/31/09

StealthPanther1 wrote:

r da tickets da same for da anime u watch n wat r all da 20 look lke, bcuz wat if u get 2 tickets dat r da same will dat count


its doesnt count if u get the same one
Posted 12/31/09

MissCaramel wrote:

i dont get it , lyk you know the tickets
how are dey gonna come do dey jus appear on the screen or wat?


they gonna pm u
Posted 12/31/09
7 more ><
Posted 12/31/09
5 more!
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
i want to join this contest too! so i just need to do is find 20 tickets?
63466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
MY LUCK IS THE WORST IN THE WORLD I WATCHED EVERY SERIES 3 TIMES AND I STILL HAV 2 TICKETS LEFT!!
6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
omgg T_______________________T
2 tickets left??
i got like 10 left DDx
63466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

zombili wrote:

this suckz. i watched every episode of all 3 series and i'm still missing Ticket 5 and 9. there is no fun in a game where you can't win if you watch them all.................... the sasemeki koto contest is much better..................


LOL u need the same exact tickets as me
Posted 12/31/09

CeresPrincess wrote:


zombili wrote:

this suckz. i watched every episode of all 3 series and i'm still missing Ticket 5 and 9. there is no fun in a game where you can't win if you watch them all.................... the sasemeki koto contest is much better..................


LOL u need the same exact tickets as me


i need ticket 9 , 10 , 11 , 2 ><
15396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Montreal,Qc
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
wicked sweet! i simply love la corda d'oro so that should be no problem re-watching ^_^ as for miracle train i'll give it a try seeing i never seen it
60844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


Orina10105 wrote:

hey Azusa where did you the Roppongi ticket??????


So you only need the Roppongi ticket?
Is the Roppongi ticket that hard to get?
Cause I got that ticket on my 1st try watching a video o_O



What number is that?
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


Orina10105 wrote:

hey Azusa where did you the Roppongi ticket??????


So you only need the Roppongi ticket?
Is the Roppongi ticket that hard to get?
Cause I got that ticket on my 1st try watching a video o_O



What number is that?


Ticket 9 o-o
14542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / meh in a bubble-c...
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Only need 7 and 14 *tear*-oh well good luck peoples ^-^
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.