First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [Game] True or False
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

jlf98 wrote:

Trueish

The person below likes to wear sunglasses.


False

The person below loves to dance

Posted 1/14/10

xuebai80 wrote:

False

The person below loves to dance



Trueish

The person below has been to Disneyworld
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

jlf98 wrote:

Trueish

The person below has been to Disneyworld


False

The person below is going to a concert sometime
Posted 1/14/10

xuebai80 wrote:

False

The person below is going to a concert sometime


True

The person below likes this smiley face



Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

jlf98 wrote:
True

The person below likes this smiley face





True.

The person below has a younger sibling.
Posted 1/14/10

xuebai80 wrote:

True.

The person below has a younger sibling.


True

The person below has their own cell phone.

Plz go to the Twins Forever's forum and click on the short story game plz.

Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

jlf98 wrote:
True

The person below has their own cell phone.

Plz go to the Twins Forever's forum and click on the short story game plz.


Okay.

False.

The person below has friday off!
Posted 1/14/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Okay.

False.

The person below has friday off!


True

The person below has Monday off!
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

jlf98 wrote:

True

The person below has Monday off!


True

The person below had a great day today!
Posted 1/14/10

xuebai80 wrote:

True

The person below had a great day today!


True

BTW, I'm going to let you watch Gakuen Alice now.

BYE!

The person below is wearing a maroon t-shirt.

Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

jlf98 wrote:
True

BTW, I'm going to let you watch Gakuen Alice now.

BYE!

The person below is wearing a maroon t-shirt.



FALSE! and okay. I will respond later... bye!

the person below is funny!
Posted 1/15/10

xuebai80 wrote:

FALSE! and okay. I will respond later... bye!

the person below is funny!


Maybe...

The person below is going to see a friend that they don't see often.

DINA LOOK!

Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

jlf98 wrote:
Maybe...

The person below is going to see a friend that they don't see often.

DINA LOOK!



True.

oh.. okay!

the person below is having a fun playdate!
Posted 1/16/10

xuebai80 wrote

True.

oh.. okay!

the person below is having a fun playdate!


True

The person below is at least on episode 20 in Gakuen Alice
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

jlf98 wrote:


xuebai80 wrote

True.

oh.. okay!

the person below is having a fun playdate!


True

The person below is at least on episode 20 in Gakuen Alice


True.

the person below finished gakuen alice.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.