First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply RolePlay
Posted 12/31/09
The Roleplay
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Just Roleplay...
Posted 12/31/09
Mrs.J.Smith:*comes out of car* "come on dear" *smiles*
Ami:*comes out of car* "mum..atleast keep it down"
Mrs.J.Smith:"oh well" *starts walking away* "see u after you're first day Ami"
Random Girls:*laughing and giggling*
Ami:"ugh!" *walks to class*
Posted 12/31/09
Mr.P.Smith:"Hi Ami" *smiles at Ami*
Ami:*sits down and puts head on table* "UGH!"
Mr.P.Smith:"oh Ami,theirs nothing to be angry about" *whispers to Ami* "you no we love you"
Ami:"Thats the point,you and mum are doing my heading...and i havent even met a new freind"
Mr.P.Smith:"no problame..." "ok Class,who wants to be freinds with my beautiful daughter..Ami" *points to Ami*
Random Girls:*laughing*
Ami:"ugh!"
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
~* After Class *~
Alice walks out of class and accidentally bumps into Ami.
Alice: oops! Sorry! *panicky* Im...such a klutz! Someone ran into me this morning and made me drop one of my contacts...Im headed towards the nurses office and asking them to give me some. *smiles* By the way, Im Alice Creed! Your the headmaster and Mr. Smiths daughter right? *sticks hand out to shake hers*
Posted 1/1/10

Hinami_1010 wrote:

~* After Class *~
Alice walks out of class and accidentally bumps into Ami.
Alice: oops! Sorry! *panicky* Im...such a klutz! Someone ran into me this morning and made me drop one of my contacts...Im headed towards the nurses office and asking them to give me some. *smiles* By the way, Im Alice Creed! Your the headmaster and Mr. Smiths daughter right? *sticks hand out to shake hers*


Ami:"nice to meet you Alice and yes i am their daughter,im Ami" *shakes hand*
Posted 1/1/10
Alice : '' Nee , wheres my class ? ''
Persona * points to somewhere and disapears *
Alice : '' Thanks ? ''
Posted 1/3/10
Mr.P.Smith:"Ami,i need a word"
Ami:"Urgh,sorry Alice" *runs off*
Mr.P.Smith:"Ami,Wait!"
Ami:*still running* "man this is anoying" *stops*
Mr.P.Smith:*bumps into Ami and grabs her hand* "Now,where do u think you're going,huh? i need a word"
Ami:"ok.."
Mr.P.Smith:*walking to office still grabing Amis hand* "In my Office" *lets go of Amis hand*
Ami:"Fine" *goes in office*
Mr.P.Smith:*follows Ami*
18625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
May:*walks in hallway*I wonder where my class is?
Mr.Fuyuumi:There you are May your in my class first.*grabs her hand*
May:Hi father.*sighs* why am I a vampire again?It's worst then a witch.
Mr.Fuyuumi:Don't say that....we've been vampires forever in our family.We may be second to purebloods, but powerful still and you should know it.
May:*walks into her father's classroom,and smiles*Well,at least I can do witchcraft,sports,and music right dad?
Mr.Fuyuumi:I guess you could do witchcraft, but first you have to learn how to control you vampire powers.
May:*sits down shyly*Okay.
Random person:Hi.
May:......<_< *shies away*
Posted 1/3/10

great_anime wrote:

May:*walks in hallway*I wonder where my class is?
Mr.Fuyuumi:There you are May your in my class first.*grabs her hand*
May:Hi father.*sighs* why am I a vampire again?It's worst then a witch.
Mr.Fuyuumi:Don't say that....we've been vampires forever in our family.We may be second to purebloods, but powerful still and you should know it.
May:*walks into her father's classroom,and smiles*Well,at least I can do witchcraft,sports,and music right dad?
Mr.Fuyuumi:I guess you could do witchcraft, but first you have to learn how to control you vampire powers.
May:*sits down shyly*Okay.
Random person:Hi.
May:......<_< *shies away*


Ami:*comes out of office* "see ya.." *walks into class and notices May and sits down*
18625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:

May:*walks in hallway*I wonder where my class is?
Mr.Fuyuumi:There you are May your in my class first.*grabs her hand*
May:Hi father.*sighs* why am I a vampire again?It's worst then a witch.
Mr.Fuyuumi:Don't say that....we've been vampires forever in our family.We may be second to purebloods, but powerful still and you should know it.
May:*walks into her father's classroom,and smiles*Well,at least I can do witchcraft,sports,and music right dad?
Mr.Fuyuumi:I guess you could do witchcraft, but first you have to learn how to control you vampire powers.
May:*sits down shyly*Okay.
Random person:Hi.
May:......<_< *shies away*


Ami:*comes out of office* "see ya.." *walks into class and notices May and sits down*

May:*Sees Ami*,thinks*I hate to look into people's eyes....
Mr,Fuyuumi:*barks like a general*Now class, how many of you are vampires?
May:*raises hand sharply*
Posted 1/3/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:

May:*walks in hallway*I wonder where my class is?
Mr.Fuyuumi:There you are May your in my class first.*grabs her hand*
May:Hi father.*sighs* why am I a vampire again?It's worst then a witch.
Mr.Fuyuumi:Don't say that....we've been vampires forever in our family.We may be second to purebloods, but powerful still and you should know it.
May:*walks into her father's classroom,and smiles*Well,at least I can do witchcraft,sports,and music right dad?
Mr.Fuyuumi:I guess you could do witchcraft, but first you have to learn how to control you vampire powers.
May:*sits down shyly*Okay.
Random person:Hi.
May:......<_< *shies away*


Ami:*comes out of office* "see ya.." *walks into class and notices May and sits down*

May:*Sees Ami*,thinks*I hate to look into people's eyes....
Mr,Fuyuumi:*barks like a general*Now class, how many of you are vampires?
May:*raises hand sharply*


Ami:*raises hand*
18625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:

May:*walks in hallway*I wonder where my class is?
Mr.Fuyuumi:There you are May your in my class first.*grabs her hand*
May:Hi father.*sighs* why am I a vampire again?It's worst then a witch.
Mr.Fuyuumi:Don't say that....we've been vampires forever in our family.We may be second to purebloods, but powerful still and you should know it.
May:*walks into her father's classroom,and smiles*Well,at least I can do witchcraft,sports,and music right dad?
Mr.Fuyuumi:I guess you could do witchcraft, but first you have to learn how to control you vampire powers.
May:*sits down shyly*Okay.
Random person:Hi.
May:......<_< *shies away*


Ami:*comes out of office* "see ya.." *walks into class and notices May and sits down*

May:*Sees Ami*,thinks*I hate to look into people's eyes....
Mr,Fuyuumi:*barks like a general*Now class, how many of you are vampires?
May:*raises hand sharply*


Ami:*raises hand*

Mr.Fuyuumi:well,there's 15.Now how many demons?
Lots of people:*raise hand*
Mr.Fuyuumi:*Okay.9.Witches or wizards?
People:*raise hand*
Mr.Fuyuumi:11.Okay,my name is Mr.Fuyuumi.I will be helping you with controling your powers you have.And if your a vampire...blood lust too.



Posted 1/4/10
Risa : * goes to class * '' Sorry i am late. I didn't find class ''
18625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

FrozenDrop wrote:

Risa : * goes to class * '' Sorry i am late. I didn't find class ''

Mr.Fuyuumi:*smiles*Well,that's alright.But next time your late, please don't be.
May:Father!Don't act like that,it's only the first day of school!
Mr.Fuyuumi:Sorry,Well please take a seat Risa-san.Our first lesson is to get to know our powers better.So please use the sheet of paper in front of you and write down what powers and talents you have.please put down your name and race.
May:*writes down on paper*Can control water,do magic,use mind control sometimes,use weapons well,play music,and do sports good.May Fuyuumi a Vampire.*smiles*

Posted 1/4/10

great_anime wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:

Risa : * goes to class * '' Sorry i am late. I didn't find class ''

Mr.Fuyuumi:*smiles*Well,that's alright.But next time your late, please don't be.
May:Father!Don't act like that,it's only the first day of school!
Mr.Fuyuumi:Sorry,Well please take a seat Risa-san.Our first lesson is to get to know our powers better.So please use the sheet of paper in front of you and write down what powers and talents you have.please put down your name and race.
May:*writes down on paper*Can control water,do magic,use mind control sometimes,use weapons well,play music,and do sports good.May Fuyuumi a Vampire.*smiles*



Risa : * writes * Pureblood Vampire , exellent control over magic and elements , Skilled in music and maths. Can use weapons. Extra powers are mind control , telephaty , teleportation. Alice Rika Hitsugaya the pureblood vampire of Ice Blood Dragon clan.

Persona : * jumps to classroom by window * '' Hey , i heard that you scolded Hitsugaya-san for being late. It was my fault. ''
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.