First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply mikans dad
Student
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

hikasne wrote:


mongha_123 wrote:


iruka92 wrote:

Mikan's dad is the teacher for the Dangerous department during Mikan's mom school time. They fell in love, got married and had Mikan. I know the Mikan's dad died because Narumi said.

"Yuka-senpai lost hope after she lost her husband," or something like it.

and the father had a Nullification Alice. Narumi sensei is Mikan's adopted uncle. Sort of. Because once upon a time ago, Azumi Yuka, Shiki, That guy with the voice pheromone alice or something, and Mikan's dad were very close. One's thing was sure though, Narumi fell in love with Azumi Yuka but was rejected.


oh really?..then mikan's mom has the stealing alice, then..which means mikan's ability came from both parents, which is nullification and stealing, yeah, mikan got the stealing alice..^^


REALLY!!!??~!?! ah oh thats kinda scary now....btw sorry for the 3 message in a row thing if anyone is annoyed


yeah, i think its true coz i read a part where mikan made a stone..and they said something about the stealing alice..^^..im not really sure..hehehe..eh?..nobody is annoyed, its good to ask question right?..hehe
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

hikasne wrote:


koalahein wrote:

mikans dad is *ahem* dead, cuz in the gakuen alice manga book 7.5(special edition, it shoud come out translated in english soon), i bought and read it, it said that mikans mom had the stealing alice(an alice that can steal other ppls alices) and her dad with the nullification alice. first i thought mikans dad ws alive, but he was dead... -_-;; in the anime they got it wrong. mikans dad had the nullification alice(i wrote it up there), but narumi said that the person he liked had the same alice as mikan.


theres a book for 7 already!! i the bookstore theres only 1 in english............its not fair!! i dont know japanese


korea is ahead in the manga series........ (probobly) the volume 7.5 will come out in english... someday...
Student
12480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

koalahein wrote:


hikasne wrote:


koalahein wrote:

mikans dad is *ahem* dead, cuz in the gakuen alice manga book 7.5(special edition, it shoud come out translated in english soon), i bought and read it, it said that mikans mom had the stealing alice(an alice that can steal other ppls alices) and her dad with the nullification alice. first i thought mikans dad ws alive, but he was dead... -_-;; in the anime they got it wrong. mikans dad had the nullification alice(i wrote it up there), but narumi said that the person he liked had the same alice as mikan.


theres a book for 7 already!! i the bookstore theres only 1 in english............its not fair!! i dont know japanese


korea is ahead in the manga series........ (probobly) the volume 7.5 will come out in english... someday...


awww i dont know whatever korean language either....
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

hikasne wrote:


koalahein wrote:


hikasne wrote:


koalahein wrote:

mikans dad is *ahem* dead, cuz in the gakuen alice manga book 7.5(special edition, it shoud come out translated in english soon), i bought and read it, it said that mikans mom had the stealing alice(an alice that can steal other ppls alices) and her dad with the nullification alice. first i thought mikans dad ws alive, but he was dead... -_-;; in the anime they got it wrong. mikans dad had the nullification alice(i wrote it up there), but narumi said that the person he liked had the same alice as mikan.


theres a book for 7 already!! i the bookstore theres only 1 in english............its not fair!! i dont know japanese


korea is ahead in the manga series........ (probobly) the volume 7.5 will come out in english... someday...


awww i dont know whatever korean language either....


okay... then do u want me to send u the scans???
Student
6440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
yall its not Narumi
Student
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
the guy tat also hv special ability tat same as mikan ^^
Student
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Bangalore
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

uhh...Mikan's dad was Yuka's sensei (they never say his name)...it's all in the manga,ppl...he was against the academy's activities too...he was killed (probably by the academy) when he was trying to stop them from doing something (wrong)...then i guess yuka realised she was going to have mikan and ran away from the Academy...like I said, its all in the manga...u can read it at mangafox.com... ...yeah, and he had the nullification Alice
Student
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Neither Here Nor...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

mongha_123 wrote:


iruka92 wrote:

Mikan's dad is the teacher for the Dangerous department during Mikan's mom school time. They fell in love, got married and had Mikan. I know the Mikan's dad died because Narumi said.

"Yuka-senpai lost hope after she lost her husband," or something like it.

and the father had a Nullification Alice. Narumi sensei is Mikan's adopted uncle. Sort of. Because once upon a time ago, Azumi Yuka, Shiki, That guy with the voice pheromone alice or something, and Mikan's dad were very close. One's thing was sure though, Narumi fell in love with Azumi Yuka but was rejected.


oh really?..then mikan's mom has the stealing alice, then..which means mikan's ability came from both parents, which is nullification and stealing, yeah, mikan got the stealing alice..^^


SO DO WE KNOW HOW MIKAN'S DAD DIED
Student
5710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ .. in depths of...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
her dad is dead and no doubt about it..
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
mikan's dad gave mikan the nullification alice
mikan's mom yuka gave mikan the stealing alice.
and narumi is not mikan's dad
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

qu3en8 wrote:


mongha_123 wrote:


iruka92 wrote:

Mikan's dad is the teacher for the Dangerous department during Mikan's mom school time. They fell in love, got married and had Mikan. I know the Mikan's dad died because Narumi said.

"Yuka-senpai lost hope after she lost her husband," or something like it.

and the father had a Nullification Alice. Narumi sensei is Mikan's adopted uncle. Sort of. Because once upon a time ago, Azumi Yuka, Shiki, That guy with the voice pheromone alice or something, and Mikan's dad were very close. One's thing was sure though, Narumi fell in love with Azumi Yuka but was rejected.


oh really?..then mikan's mom has the stealing alice, then..which means mikan's ability came from both parents, which is nullification and stealing, yeah, mikan got the stealing alice..^^


SO DO WE KNOW HOW MIKAN'S DAD DIED


no.
but we might find out in chapters 95+
Student
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / country of fire,...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
at first i think it was marumi but in the manga it had revealed that it was not narumi after all, but it will be fine if narumi_sensie would be mikans dad..
Posted 4/10/08
Narumi isn't Mikan's dad... and it is true... mikan's dad died before she was borned
Posted 4/13/08
wait... Narumi is mikan's uncle.? what.? really.?
hmm.. mikan's dad was a former teacher and from what i read..
was killed by the academy, as what Yuka told Sakurano and Subaru
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.