First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Revenge
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

pirateking1991 wrote:


AnnThai wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:

my family friend was just assiasnated because he wanted his money back he borrowed someone and that guy had it. i think here is a better way for revenge. break the spinal cord neck down and terminate all nerve connections, then blind them + damage hearing so deaf and destroy voice box and let them rot and think of what they done, i think killing them is too easy a punishment. they need to have a punishment that is so barbaric that they want to commit suicde but can't.


Hey thats a good idea! I like what you said about breaking the spinal cord but it's a bit hard isn't it? Or push him off the rooftop and make sure he will survive it...hmm


well then dont do it, then you wont ever get it right ? this is as in one and thanks a lot but i would want them to live a hell


Yeah you're right
Posted 1/11/10

AnnThai wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:


AnnThai wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:

my family friend was just assiasnated because he wanted his money back he borrowed someone and that guy had it. i think here is a better way for revenge. break the spinal cord neck down and terminate all nerve connections, then blind them + damage hearing so deaf and destroy voice box and let them rot and think of what they done, i think killing them is too easy a punishment. they need to have a punishment that is so barbaric that they want to commit suicde but can't.


Hey thats a good idea! I like what you said about breaking the spinal cord but it's a bit hard isn't it? Or push him off the rooftop and make sure he will survive it...hmm


well then dont do it, then you wont ever get it right ? this is as in one and thanks a lot but i would want them to live a hell


Yeah you're right


thanks . how is day anyway
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

AnnThai wrote:


trumpace wrote:

i see no point in taking revenge through violence.
im not the type of person who's obsessed in torturing someone under the name of taking a revenge, but sometimes when i feel like being cheated or such i always find a way for that someone to fall under the same circumstances as mine when i was in my hard time because of him/her.

but whenever i did it i never really think of 'ha serves you right asshole'. instead, i want that person to know the hardship of his/her victim had to go through because of his/her selfish act, in hope that he/she will not behave the same as how she/he used to be.

but if the case has gone to parts engaging gore/violence, i'd rather have the law to punish him/her instead. there's no point in taking barbaric retaliation srsly.

it'll be much better if you guys have the heart to purely forgive that someone though. [which is hard i know]


I don't think you can ever forgive someone who murdered someone you cared or loved...Unless that person is innocent...


whether you can or cannot forgive someone comes from you and you yourself. so when you say it's impossible to forgive them, it's because you decide to NOT forgive them.

i too once got my beloved pet killed. that rabbit had been a loyal companion and a great friend to talk to when i couldn't get anyone to listen to my feeling. he had been with me ever since i was six, and he died when i was thirteen.
i knew who the culprit was and got extremely angry and fused to her. the real reason why she did that was never been revealed. but soon i got tired by my own anger and decided to forgive her a few months later and go along with life.

i always keep in mind that maybe the whole thing was just an 'accident'. maybe she 'didn't mean it'.
she later on did come to me to apologize though :3
3072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
Watch "Law Abiding Citizen".
You'll see exactly how the protagonist took revenge after his family was taken from him.

Excellent movie btw.

As for the children, it's rated R
Not that it matters anyways
Posted 2/3/10
let justice handle it. though it would make me suffer that someone i know was killed i wouldn't let revenge control me. talking from experience
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
forgive the criminal...
5553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ottawa
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
Yeah, but if you get revenge on the person who killed your partner, you'd be the same as them, and i personaly, won't want that.
9150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
one of the best things in the world
Posted 2/12/10
revenge is just a pointless and senseless emotion that goes by what instinct leads you to,
12544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 2/12/10

SuzakiKururuki wrote:

revenge is just a pointless and senseless emotion that goes by what instinct leads you to,


I agree,

but remeber we are all just animals.

In most cases anger trumps reason... in times of stress we revert back to our primal selves.

If someone wronged someone I love revenge or retribution would be the first thing on my mind.




JR the Third: Prince
http://besaga.blogspot.com/
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
Falls Under Here
Revenge.... When does it end?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-180673/revenge-when-does-it-end/
31644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/10
REVENGE
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / bay area, California
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
Im sorry, If someone took the life of the woman that i've fallen in love with away from me, I would make them pray for death harder then they have every prayed before.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
i want to get revenge..
but i wont dare to...
i cant take it ...coz im a good girl~ hahaha
31644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/10
let them go to jail
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.