First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Ayuchan's Otaku Shop ;3
AWESOME person!?
12321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the sky
Offline
Posted 12/31/09 , edited 1/11/10
IRRASHAI OWO .




AWESOME person!?
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
Text? : LINHBUI and some quote plaease
Avatarname? : whats this?? :P
Extras? : brushes please
"Something like" Number? : noo??
Picture ?


RAMEN
Bobs
40188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Search Guard Suce...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/1/10
Text? : Hard Rainfalls, Glittering Lights, Aiming The Target
Avatarname? : The K-on one?
Extras? : Victorian-inspired graphics, Glitter-like sparkling lights & bubbles
"Something like" Number? : 7
Picture ? :


RAMEN
Bobs
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
Text? : welcome to the page with full of joy , caicai143's page , .XD ♥
Picture? :
AWESOME person!?
12321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the sky
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

caicai143 wrote:

Text? : welcome to the page with full of joy , caicai143's page , .XD ♥
Picture? :


OAO . you'll be ignored if chu don't put the word ramen Xp
AWESOME person!?
12321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the sky
Offline
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/1/10
linhxx33



Ayu got this ;D "Pls wait for quite some time ne O: . im kinda busy right now D:"
AWESOME person!?
12321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the sky
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
tricia_malay


AYU got this ;D "pls waittt for quite some times ..."
Bobs
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/1/10


oh so sorry !! here again !!

Text? : welcome to the page with full of joy , caicai143's page , .XD ♥
Picture? :


RAMEN ♥
AWESOME person!?
12321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the sky
Offline
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/1/10
caicai143


AYU got this ;D . you've to wait for tomorrow to get this . cus' im busy ;3
Okaii ?
Bobs
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

iKonata wrote:

caicai143


AYU got this ;D . you've to wait for tomorrow to get this . cus' im busy ;3
Okaii ?


AWH ! okayz ! wait for it !
AWESOME person!?
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

iKonata wrote:

linhxx33



Ayu got this ;D "Pls wait for quite some time ne O: . im kinda busy right now D:"


hahah sure take your time ^^ noo rush~
Posted 1/2/10
Text? : -StarDrop
Avatarname? : 4 & 5
Extras? : ?_?
"Something like" Number? : 4 & 5
Picture ? : ?? o.o

Raman :p sorry if spelled wrong.. ^^
AWESOME person!?
12321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the sky
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
-Stardrops .



AYU GOT THIS ;D .
gomen D: . chu need to wait ne . i'm busy today T_T .
"blame all those Holiday homework" xP . i always do it at last minute O_O
The picture .. i can find one for chu ;D
Posted 1/2/10

iKonata wrote:

-Stardrops .



AYU GOT THIS ;D .
gomen D: . chu need to wait ne . i'm busy today T_T .
"blame all those Holiday homework" xP . i always do it at last minute O_O
The picture .. i can find one for chu ;D


Lol yes that could work :3 hehe its okay btw I can wait for eternity for it xD will not litterly but yeah ^^
hehe and thank you XD
AWESOME person!?
12321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the sky
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

tricia_malay wrote:

Text? : Hard Rainfalls, Glittering Lights, Aiming The Target
Avatarname? : The K-on one?
Extras? : Victorian-inspired graphics, Glitter-like sparkling lights & bubbles
"Something like" Number? : 7
Picture ? :


RAMEN

Its finally doneee *wipes off my tears* LOL.
gomen, it suck D: . i cant do the bubble thingy. it make the pic worst -__-

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.