First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Yaya Selling Panda ;))
Bobs
4994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ¤¸,beside you,¸¤
Offline
Posted 1/7/10 , edited 1/9/10


Bobs
21529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/10 , edited 1/9/10


AWESOME person!?
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

mailine wrote:



Username:
mailine
Size: thin n'tall
Your Text: mailine,mai,and some qoute please :3
Picture:(in spoilers please)

Paid(?): yupp


I love Panda :]

ne~ btw just asking ..
do you make banners?


hope u like it
ohh btw u still havent use de avii previously requested from my thread
AWESOME person!?
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

tricia_malay wrote:

* Username: tricia_malay
* Your Text: Rina-Chan
* What Avii # requested: 2
* Paid(?): YES!

PANDA ROCKS MY SOCKS


hope ya likey
Bobs
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shakugan no Shana
Offline
Posted 1/9/10


I think i did o-o, or i uploaded it in the wrong one, lemme get links or upload them again :]
Bobs
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shakugan no Shana
Offline
Posted 1/9/10


I apologize, i pressed them too fast and it must of lagged. I was in a rush, so i added 8 photos from all the trouble....
Bobs
21529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10

iPanda- wrote:


mailine wrote:



Username:
mailine
Size: thin n'tall
Your Text: mailine,mai,and some qoute please :3
Picture:(in spoilers please)

Paid(?): yupp


I love Panda :]

ne~ btw just asking ..
do you make banners?


hope u like it
ohh btw u still havent use de avii previously requested from my thread


oh..
actually i used it already ..
but it's on my mangafox acc ..
but since it haven't used it on cr i'll just use it now xD

12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
Username: -Hope
Size: thin n tall
Your Text: -Hope, Anita
Picture:

Paid(?): yup


I love Panda :]


Bobs
40188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Search Guard Suce...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
# Username: tricia_malay
# Your Text: Geometry Is Like Art
# What Avii # requested: #3
# Paid(?): YES!

PANDA ROCKS MY SOCKS
AWESOME person!?
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

Tatsuya10 wrote:





can you change a picture? cant seem to work with this D:
AWESOME person!?
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

-Hope wrote:

Username: -Hope
Size: thin n tall
Your Text: -Hope, Anita
Picture:

Paid(?): yup


I love Panda :]




pic ish too lq pls change it
Bobs
4994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ¤¸,beside you,¸¤
Offline
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/14/10

iPanda- wrote:


Tatsuya10 wrote:





can you change a picture? cant seem to work with this D:


here's the pic


by the way can you make this in twin avii
Text: Clarence Faye
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

iPanda- wrote:


-Hope wrote:

Username: -Hope
Size: thin n tall
Your Text: -Hope, Anita
Picture:

Paid(?): yup


I love Panda :]




pic ish too lq pls change it


the guy in this one

or
AWESOME person!?
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10


here ya go
pls use it
sorry if i keep reminding u to use it..u req alot of aviis from diff ppl and u dont use it everytime and i dont want my hard work to go wasted.
Bobs
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/10 , edited 2/4/10
* Username: Straweary
* Size: thin & tall
* Your Text: Straweary, poipoi loves taylaylor
* Picture:

* Paid(?): done!

I LOVE PANDA!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.