First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
who's not asian but wants to be one??
Posted 1/1/10

Kelvinxp35 wrote:

I'm an Asian, What's so great about being an Asian? O_O


Being close to poverty?
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
I don`t want to be asian, the only thing i envy them is that hair.. normal hair... not that visual hairstyles
Posted 1/1/10
I'm asian... what so cool or great about being an asian?
Posted 1/1/10

gazeraku wrote:


Kelvinxp35 wrote:

I'm an Asian, What's so great about being an Asian? O_O


Being close to poverty?


japan and sinagpore are rich you know...
Posted 1/1/10

IIoblivionII wrote:

I don`t want to be asian, the only thing i envy them is that hair.. normal hair... not that visual hairstyles


hair?? the color of our hair? or our hairstyle?
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
I'm an Asian : D
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

jemimah_1120 wrote:


IIoblivionII wrote:

I don`t want to be asian, the only thing i envy them is that hair.. normal hair... not that visual hairstyles


hair?? the color of our hair? or our hairstyle?


No the hair just like that how it grows... is so silky and natural and looks so damn cool just that and yeah maybe i`m a little vain xD
Posted 1/1/10

jemimah_1120 wrote:


gazeraku wrote:


Kelvinxp35 wrote:

I'm an Asian, What's so great about being an Asian? O_O


Being close to poverty?


japan and sinagpore are rich you know...


^Stupid post is stupid. <_<
So Philippines, Thailand, China, North Korea, India and Cambodia are not located in Asia?
http://world-poverty.org/povertyinasia.aspx

2077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Around the corner =D
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
im asian! :o
and on this site youll find alot of asians or people who like asians cause after all this is an anime site.
your getting imbalanced answers
Posted 1/1/10

IIoblivionII wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:


IIoblivionII wrote:

I don`t want to be asian, the only thing i envy them is that hair.. normal hair... not that visual hairstyles


hair?? the color of our hair? or our hairstyle?


No the hair just like that how it grows... is so silky and natural and looks so damn cool just that and yeah maybe i`m a little vain xD


ah i see... its just because of our shampoo that's all... and conditioner... combing a lot also..
Posted 1/1/10

gazeraku wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:


gazeraku wrote:


Kelvinxp35 wrote:

I'm an Asian, What's so great about being an Asian? O_O


Being close to poverty?


japan and sinagpore are rich you know...


^Stupid post is stupid. <_<
So Philippines, Thailand, China, North Korea, India and Cambodia are not located in Asia?
http://world-poverty.org/povertyinasia.aspx



they are located in asia... there are some countries in asia that are close to poverty...
If you say Asia, you're preferring to ALL countries that are in asia right?
well FYI, Philippines is not being close to poverty... we're improving...
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/1/10


Yes I am talking about all countries in Asia, where the poverty ratio beats the "rich" one.
Just because a handful of countries are doing great doesn't mean that Asia is. Think about it, you are selling a basket of tomatoes and more than half is rotten and the other ones are fine, yet you can't sell it cause it is already bad.
FYI, Philippines is right in the middle of the poverty line. Resources, relationships with other countries, good dollar earn rate etc..DOESN'T save you from corruption. If the government is corrupted, even a trillion dollars won't save you. Why? Because it will all go to the corrupt official's bank account.
http://www.indexmundi.com/philippines/population_below_poverty_line.html
Damn, use your brain.
Posted 1/1/10

gazeraku wrote:



Yes I am talking about all countries in Asia, where the poverty ratio beats the "rich" one.
Just because a handful of countries are doing great doesn't mean that Asia is. Think about it, you are selling a basket of tomatoes and more than half is rotten and the other ones are fine, yet you can't sell it cause it is already bad.
FYI, Philippines is right in the middle of the poverty line. Resources, relationships with other countries, good dollar earn rate etc..DOESN'T save you from corruption. If the government is corrupted, even a trillion dollars won't save you. Why? Because it will all go to the corrupt official's bank account.
http://www.indexmundi.com/philippines/population_below_poverty_line.html
Damn, use your brain.


woh hoa! take it easy man! Just cool alright?
I just don't feel poverty here in my country..
Old news ha?
Not everyone in the government are corrupt.. Still there are others who try their best to improve the country.. i read the newspapers you know and watch TV..
well thank you for the sites you gave me
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/1/10

ACCORDING TO Population below poverty line rank chart

PHILIPPINES
Population below poverty line: 30% (2003 est.)
Rank: 73
still good.. not bad
Posted 1/1/10

jemimah_1120 wrote:


gazeraku wrote:



Yes I am talking about all countries in Asia, where the poverty ratio beats the "rich" one.
Just because a handful of countries are doing great doesn't mean that Asia is. Think about it, you are selling a basket of tomatoes and more than half is rotten and the other ones are fine, yet you can't sell it cause it is already bad.
FYI, Philippines is right in the middle of the poverty line. Resources, relationships with other countries, good dollar earn rate etc..DOESN'T save you from corruption. If the government is corrupted, even a trillion dollars won't save you. Why? Because it will all go to the corrupt official's bank account.
http://www.indexmundi.com/philippines/population_below_poverty_line.html
Damn, use your brain.


woh hoa! take it easy man! Just cool alright?
I just don't feel poverty here in my country..
Old news ha?
Not everyone in the government are corrupt.. Still there are others who try their best to improve the country.. i read the newspapers you know and watch TV..
well thank you for the sites you gave me


Lol, I see that your brain is now functional, you owe me 5 bucks for that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.