First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ReQuest::Avatar♥
Moderator
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/26/10

Cutegirll_ wrote:

Text: Cutegirll_ and Alissa-chan
Size: thin & tall
Effects:(brushes,sepia..) : brushes & anything that makes it look good
Crop:(yes/no) : yes
Decorations:(hearts,stars..) : anything thats cute
Picture:(in spoiler)

Requested stylist: anyone whos available

PENDING/DONE:
resara ♥



Here you go. Hope you like it. Please invite your buddies and suppost this group.


32826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 4/28/10

resara wrote:


Cutegirll_ wrote:

Text: Cutegirll_ and Alissa-chan
Size: thin & tall
Effects:(brushes,sepia..) : brushes & anything that makes it look good
Crop:(yes/no) : yes
Decorations:(hearts,stars..) : anything thats cute
Picture:(in spoiler)

Requested stylist: anyone whos available

PENDING/DONE:
resara ♥



Here you go. Hope you like it. Please invite your buddies and suppost this group.




Tnx, i love the avii! ^^ and i invited my buddies
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/14/10 , edited 6/9/10

Text: sk8ing_cat, emmy
Size: tall and thin
Effects:any
Crop:yes
Decorations: up to you
Picture:

Requested stylist: ayagrace


DONE by ayagrace
Guest
6183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / forever lost
Offline
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 6/12/10


PENDING//DONE : resara, yumi-chan
Guest
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/12/10


PENDING//DONE: resara, yumi-chan
Moderator
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/9/10

sk8ing_cat wrote:

Text: sk8ing_cat, emmy
Size: tall and thin
Effects:any
Crop:yes
Decorations: up to you
Picture:

Requested stylist: ayagrace


Oh crap! I only noticed this just now! D: I'm so sorry for the super lateness!! >.< Hope you like your avi

Moderator
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

RitsuAzana wrote:

Fill in: No
Text: Ritsu (Bottom Left, in black, and the text Bradley Hand ITC)
Size: I dont care.
Effects: Make the backround dark blue.
Crop: Rounded edges.
Decorations: White stars!
Picture: In the spoiler LOL.
Requested stylist: A good one. I dont really know any...



PENDING//DONE: resara, yumi-chan



thanks for requesting! and sorry for the lateness
Moderator
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

lovehate01 wrote:

Text: Lovehate01
Size: Any
Effects:(brushes,sepia..) Any
Crop:(yes/no) No
Decorations:(hearts,stars..) Any
Picture:(in spoiler)

Requested stylist: Any

PENDING//DONE : resara, yumi-chan



thanks for requesting! please invite ur buddies
Guest
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/10 , edited 6/12/10


Guest
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
computer
Offline
Posted 6/11/10
Text: star_moonlight
Size: thin n tall
Effects:(brushes,sepia..) brushes + textures
Crop:(yes/no) yes
Decorations:(hearts,stars..) anything
Picture:(in spoiler)


Requested stylist: Anyone
Guest
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Its perfect!!!
Moderator
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / world behind my wall
Offline
Posted 6/12/10


Done! hope you'll like it...
Guest
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

skyxriver wrote:



Done! hope you'll like it...


thx!!! i love it <333
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

ayagrace wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:

Text: sk8ing_cat, emmy
Size: tall and thin
Effects:any
Crop:yes
Decorations: up to you
Picture:

Requested stylist: ayagrace


Oh crap! I only noticed this just now! D: I'm so sorry for the super lateness!! >.< Hope you like your avi



XDD it's okay XDD and ty!
Moderator
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

RitsuAzana wrote:

Its perfect!!!


hehehe thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.