First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Council
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 1/3/10

Name:
Username:
Age:
Year:
Race:



There are new rules by sakura_blossem:
1) BE ACTIVE, or you are taken out of the student council
2) One user cannot have 2 roleplay characters on the student council.


If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any of the moderators or the creator.
Moderator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
Name: Yuya Mika Hiroki
Username: FlipGirl64
Age: 16
Year: Two
Race: Vampire.
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

FlipGirl64 wrote:

Name: Yuya Mika Hiroki
Username: FlipGirl64
Age: 16
Year: Two
Race: Vampire.


Approved
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
Name: Akatsuki Yue
Username: itachi_hinata
Age: 15
Year: 3rd year
Race: shinigami
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
Name:Rin
Username:Rin-Kagamine
Age:14
Year:2nd
Race:Demon

Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Name:Rin
Username:Rin-Kagamine
Age:14
Year:2nd
Race:Demon



APPROVED
Posted 1/2/10
Name:Sparrow Hawk
Username:Wrathe
Age:19
Year:2nd
Race:Mage

Name: Selian
Username: Wrahe
Age:17(fake) 625(real)
Year:2nd
Race:Vampire
Posted 1/2/10
Name:Satori (my real name and my character's name)
Username:StarzNSwift
Age:15 (real)
Year:1st year
Race:Mage
Posted 1/2/10
Name: Gwendolyn (character name)

Username: sakura_blossem

Age: 15 (character age)

Year: 3rd year

Race: Mage
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

Wrathe wrote:

Name:Sparrow Hawk
Username:Wrathe
Age:19
Year:2nd
Race:Mage

Name: Selian
Username: Wrahe
Age:17(fake) 625(real)
Year:2nd
Race:Vampire


APPROVED
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

StarzNSwift wrote:

Name:Satori (my real name and my character's name)
Username:StarzNSwift
Age:15 (real)
Year:1st year
Race:Mage


APPROVED
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

sakura_blossem wrote:

Name: Gwendolyn (character name)

Username: sakura_blossem

Age: 15 (character age)

Year: 3rd year

Race: Mage


APPROVED
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Name: Mitsuki Seichi
Username: YoUrZ_4_EvEr
Age:16
Year:1st Year
Race: Mage
Moderator
20764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
110 / F / Through the Looki...
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Name:Hinata Kana
Username: Jessamine120
age:17
year: 3rd year
race:Vampire
Moderator
20764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
110 / F / Through the Looki...
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Name Amuto Ikira
Username: Jessamine120
age:17
year: 3rd year
race: Demon
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.