First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Happy 2010! Thank you Premium Members for a great 2009!
20103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Good Job for '09, I am looking forward to '10,
Happy New Year
LaO 
72896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CrunchyRoll
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Minus well put my two cents in...

Happy New Year ALL!
16519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10
100%? Okay sure hopefully. I want bleach and one piece xD
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Netherland Antilles
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
People doubt 100% so much, I think it would be so funny if CR actually did achieve those 100% and bite them allll in the butt:P

73429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

Infernokai wrote:

100%? Okay sure hopefully. I want bleach and one piece xD

My view on why CR hasn't got them:
Bleach - TV Tokyo has alot of animes on here already, so it must be a secondary stakeholder objecting. TV Tokyo also hasn't been adding any other old animes recently, but it is still a possibility.

One Piece - Funimation already simulcasts it... And I don't think Funimation is on good terms with CR for some reason. If a deal is done, sure, it will be here. If CR gains some sort of deal with Funimation, there will also be alot of other animes... I really hope CR does get a deal, because the places where Funimation posts its animes have horrible players with no choice of quality.
68503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
I've been really happy with my membership. There are occasional technical issues as would happen anywhere but you always fix them quickly, which is good enough for me. The only thing I'd chime in on is better subs. Not all need improvement, but those for Erin and Hanasakeru Seishonen have frequent errors that are unprofessional.

Good luck getting 100% of the anime! I'm really looking forward to whatever new series you get for us this next year.

(Oh, and people asking for Bleach and One Piece? Those are licensed already by someone else. As you'd know if you got them legitimately.)
75786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

llamaben wrote:


Infernokai wrote:

100%? Okay sure hopefully. I want bleach and one piece xD

My view on why CR hasn't got them:
Bleach - TV Tokyo has alot of animes on here already, so it must be a secondary stakeholder objecting. TV Tokyo also hasn't been adding any other old animes recently, but it is still a possibility.

One Piece - Funimation already simulcasts it... And I don't think Funimation is on good terms with CR for some reason. If a deal is done, sure, it will be here. If CR gains some sort of deal with Funimation, there will also be alot of other animes... I really hope CR does get a deal, because the places where Funimation posts its animes have horrible players with no choice of quality.


Yep, One Piece would be fun!
8119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
are u going to sub new animes for 2010 ?
Zito 
50047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bergen, Norway
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Good Job for 09 looking forward to some great anime in 2010 :)

and yes wouldn't mind getting bleach here aswelll as one piece anyway, Happy new year!
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
:] Yay. Happy New Year to you as well ♥
58877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Twin Cities
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
I was a little concerned when I thought about having 100% anime here. Got to have a little competition to help keep the quality up. I would like 75% to be here, and the other 25% available on some other service for simulcast.
4734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / manila..
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
sweet man 2010 awsome i hope CR well keep up the good work
78827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
One Piece and Bleach
gorbal 
46827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10
I'm really liking the new Drama's, I made a resolution to get everyone I know hooked on Queen Seondeok. So far I have my mom and younger brother hooked, now I have to make sure everyone knows how amazing that series is.

(Jumoung and Ilijimae are next)

(I'm not really 61, I"m not sure how that happened)
36460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / winnipeg, manitob...
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
one piece please!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.