First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Place Bigotry
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
I really did not know that there were West Virginians who could think about Fantasy and Anime. West Virginia has to be the most Hickish state in the Union, hell they make Kentuckians and Mississippi people normal.

The Two West Virginians I knew were simple people. They werent quite as Dumb as Doorknobs but one never learned how to use a Computer.

I was surprised to meet a girl from West Virginia here who was into Anime.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 5/21/08
....
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
and we're encouraging bigotry why?!
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

artgeek707 wrote:

and we're encouraging bigotry why?!


Because Ohio is dull.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Sulla wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

and we're encouraging bigotry why?!


Because Ohio is dull.


and LA is polluted. what's your point?
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

artgeek707 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

and we're encouraging bigotry why?!


Because Ohio is dull.


and LA is polluted. what's your point?


You have contributed to the thread you may go out and play.
2986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Soon to be SCAD
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
You know, I thought for sure this would be a repeat, but all I could find was religious stereotyping and racism...

That being said...

I'm from Pennsylvania and use electricity. Even I live under the impression that we are all amish. And creepy. Thanks for that new stigma M Night Shyamalan.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Sulla wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

and we're encouraging bigotry why?!


Because Ohio is dull.


and LA is polluted. what's your point?


You have contributed to the thread you may go out and play.


such blatent ageism. Because this topic is going no where I'm reporting it
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

chocofluffywhip wrote:

You know, I thought for sure this would be a repeat, but all I could find was religious stereotyping and racism...

That being said...

I'm from Pennsylvania and use electricity. Even I live under the impression that we are all amish. And creepy. Thanks for that new stigma M Night Shyamalan.


lol
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

chocofluffywhip wrote:

You know, I thought for sure this would be a repeat, but all I could find was religious stereotyping and racism...

That being said...

I'm from Pennsylvania and use electricity. Even I live under the impression that we are all amish. And creepy. Thanks for that new stigma M Night Shyamalan.


Pennylvania = Transylvania??

Hey, we all love the Adams.
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Sulla wrote:

Happy New Years, Negras. You southern boys dont eat to much Chitlins, Hog Maws and Watermelons.


Sulla AKA Uncle Ruckus; i googled the word Bigot & found your picture
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:

This is going to be thoose old threads that will not go anywhere and be lost in the fourms forever

i vote for locking <(-.-)>


You whine like a woman.
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

crasyjak wrote:


Sulla wrote:

Happy New Years, Negras. You southern boys dont eat to much Chitlins, Hog Maws and Watermelons.


Sulla AKA Uncle Ruckus; i googled the word Bigot & found your picture


H-Town is a violent place. I went there for a National baptist Convention, they treated us badly except for for free subway/rail line service. But I listened to their news for 7 days. H Town is a violent place.
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Sulla wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


Sulla wrote:

Happy New Years, Negras. You southern boys dont eat to much Chitlins, Hog Maws and Watermelons.


Sulla AKA Uncle Ruckus; i googled the word Bigot & found your picture


H-Town is a violent place.


Earth is a violent place whats ur point Ruckus
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

crasyjak wrote:


Sulla wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


Sulla wrote:

Happy New Years, Negras. You southern boys dont eat to much Chitlins, Hog Maws and Watermelons.


Sulla AKA Uncle Ruckus; i googled the word Bigot & found your picture


H-Town is a violent place.


Earth is a violent place whats ur point Ruckus


Sho' Nuff Dem Colored Boys sure F up a city when day were given dem freedom by da White Man.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.