First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Place Bigotry
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Sulla wrote:



Sho' Nuff Dem Colored Boys sure F up a city when day were given dem freedom by da White Man.





I found your picture on the internet....


now for futher disscussion....im going to my group...i have the urge to speak in multitudes of profane speech... i dont want to get banned.................see there..........if u not chicken
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / No where
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

artgeek707 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

and we're encouraging bigotry why?!


Because Ohio is dull.


and LA is polluted. what's your point?


so whats Michigan? Broke?

148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / you wish you knew
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
stereotyping, bigotry, racism, etc. is RETARDED!!! y the heck are you encouraging it here?!?
14554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
Taco John in Macomb, Il. I was there with white people and it just so happen, that we were 2 girls and 2 guys. We where sitting there waiting for our food, and i was happily running my mouth talking to the girl across from me, when this drunken man kept walking past our table muttering to himself. I wasn't paying any attention until he lunged at us calling me and the guy i was sitting next to names. His friends jumped up and grabbed him and wrestled him to the ground. he had pulled a knife on us. We ran out, without eating. The worst part was the white people trying to make me feel better about what happened. they were more upset over it than i was. I was in a state of shock. Speechless. i grew up going to a predominantly white school, and being the only black person in the neighborhood, but that was the first time anyone had called me a nigger. I was 18. Despite that you always know it could happen, just not the when. My Grandmother had a cross burned on her front yard when i was 12, because the klu klux klan didn't like her interracial family. The police stood outside her house laughing. it wasn't until she called the tv station and the reporters showed up that they took it down.
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

FF4owns wrote:

stereotyping, bigotry, racism, etc. is RETARDED!!! y the heck are you encouraging it here?!?


quit whining ... the title simply states place bigory its is neither encouraging it nor opposing. what sulla stated was a personal view which turned out to be misconception of his. besides that im sure we have all experianced some sort of stereotyping (good or bad) or even bigotry becuase of where we live. I think that having steriotypes for certian places is normal (not that we should judge others by them) but think about it if u have neither visited or lived in a place what else do you know about it besides what you have heard. Personally I have never experianced bigotry because of where i live but I do remember when i was in 6th grade I went to a summer camp in NY and as soon as they found out I was from california they were all asking if I knew or lived near and famous poeple. Personally i thought it hilarious becuase i live in NorCal in a small borring town, but that was what these young 6th graders thought about california
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.