First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
All Rp!
Posted 1/2/10
This is where everyone can rp.
Moderator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Yuya:

*walking to her class, she does her hair flip and the boys gasp and start to melt.*
Guys: YUYA-SAMA!!!
Yuya: *smiles and winks then she goes in her class.*
Guys: Yuya-sama....
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 1/2/10 , edited 1/2/10

FlipGirl64 wrote:

Yuya:

*walking to her class, she does her hair flip and the boys gasp and start to melt.*
Guys: YUYA-SAMA!!!
Yuya: *smiles and winks then she goes in her class.*
Guys: Yuya-sama....


Rin:-follow behind Yuya-"..wow..they always melt when u do that.."-look at the guys with surprised eyes-
Moderator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

Rin-Kagamine wrote:


FlipGirl64 wrote:

Yuya:

*walking to her class, she does her hair flip and the boys gasp and start to melt.*
Guys: YUYA-SAMA!!!
Yuya: *smiles and winks then she goes in her class.*
Guys: Yuya-sama....


Rin:-follow behind Yuya-"..wow..they always melt when u do that.."-look at the guys with surprised eyes-


Yuya: haha yup, that's my charm
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Rin:-sighs-"..but don't use it too much...what if they fall for u and become crazy..then they could go near u and do anything bad.."-imagine something-
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Mitsuki: *follows behind you* "Ehhhh...Yuya-chan, your so popular!"
Moderator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Rin:-sighs-"..but don't use it too much...what if they fall for u and become crazy..then they could go near u and do anything bad.."-imagine something-


Yuya: i'll just reject, my boyfriend will protect me.
Moderator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

YoUrZ_4_EvEr wrote:

Mitsuki: *follows behind you* "Ehhhh...Yuya-chan, your so popular!"


Yuya: *sees Mitsuki* Hi Mitsuki-chan!
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Mitsuki: "What's Up Yuya-chan? What's Up Rin-chan?" *smiles*
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 1/2/10 , edited 1/2/10
Rin:-turned to Mitsuki-"Hey Mitsuki-chan!"-waves at her-"Nothing much..i guess.."
Moderator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Yuya: looking at the guys melt hehe. u?
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Mitsuki: "Being Amazed at How you can make them melt. Oh Yah, Rin-chan, I like what your wearing~"
Moderator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Yuya: Yeah Me too. I like it.
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 1/2/10 , edited 1/2/10
Rin:"Eh?Oh..thx..just wearing clothes that could make the guys around Yuya can't come close to me,or Yuya.."-annoyed face-
Creator
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Mitsuki: *confused face*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.