Post Reply Costume contest!
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
here is were the you can submit ur ideas for costumes for the characters! Submit ideas for characters outfits until I feel there is enough.(probably until there is at least more than 3 submissions for each character(including moho and daichi(chapter 2, read it))) after that I'll make a bunch of polls for each character. In case someone thinks they could just draw a bunch of costumes and submit them all, I shall say that one person can only submit one costume out of all. So here's all I need: who the costume is for-describe the costume before putting the picture- see? Sounds pretty easy doesn't it? Wat makes it even easier is that you could look at the description for the character in the character sign up forum. After looking at that, you could tell how they act and could picture what kind of stuff they wear. ALSO, there will be a additional contest! Be one of the first 10 or 5 to submit a school uniform and I will give u another chance to win! ( this one will not count for the one you did for a certain character!!!) there will be one poll for the girls uniform and one for the boys uniform, so there should be 20 posts in all! Although, you can only put 1 entry for either the girls or the boy. So I should have this well explained by now, so submit now and remember not to just find a pic online, but either take a pic of urself wearing it or draw it(I would recommend to draw it) and don't be shy!
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 1/4/10
Cool~! Im going to try to draw the character in the "Character sign up"
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

-Star-Light- wrote:

Cool~! Im going to try to draw the character in the "Character sign up"


Ok here i just have 2~!! {Sorry i didnt draw them in}
So what do u think~!!??
main characters
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Crunchy roll
Offline
Posted 1/5/10 , edited 1/5/10

moke111 wrote:

here is were the you can submit ur ideas for costumes for the characters! Submit ideas for characters outfits until I feel there is enough.(probably until there is at least more than 3 submissions for each character(including moho and daichi(chapter 2, read it))) after that I'll make a bunch of polls for each character. In case someone thinks they could just draw a bunch of costumes and submit them all, I shall say that one person can only submit one costume out of all. So here's all I need: who the costume is for-describe the costume before putting the picture- see? Sounds pretty easy doesn't it? Wat makes it even easier is that you could look at the description for the character in the character sign up forum. After looking at that, you could tell how they act and could picture what kind of stuff they wear. ALSO, there will be a additional contest! Be one of the first 10 or 5 to submit a school uniform and I will give u another chance to win! ( this one will not count for the one you did for a certain character!!!) there will be one poll for the girls uniform and one for the boys uniform, so there should be 20 posts in all! Although, you can only put 1 entry for either the girls or the boy. So I should have this well explained by now, so submit now and remember not to just find a pic online, but either take a pic of urself wearing it or draw it(I would recommend to draw it) and don't be shy!


I have 2 pictures, this one is of mitsuko and kaiko... and the other one is of moho. (I made this drawing in a hurry!! sorry ,i know its bad!! :()


Ummm moho?? Sorry its bad >..< oh and couldnt make daichi....i cant make guys =_=


And the characters i drew were according to my imagination so sorry if they dont look the way u thought X3
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 1/5/10
Ohh so they didnt have to be school uniforms~!! I'm a baka! -hit head- can i dont mine again?? Or no
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

-Star-Light- wrote:

Ohh so they didnt have to be school uniforms~!! I'm a baka! -hit head- can i dont mine again?? Or no


yeah its fine, but u can only do 1 unless they're the same thing
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

moke111 wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:

Ohh so they didnt have to be school uniforms~!! I'm a baka! -hit head- can i dont mine again?? Or no


yeah its fine, but u can only do 1 unless they're the same thing


Same think like same outfit!? Nvm i will do 1!
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

-Star-Light- wrote:


moke111 wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:

Ohh so they didnt have to be school uniforms~!! I'm a baka! -hit head- can i dont mine again?? Or no


yeah its fine, but u can only do 1 unless they're the same thing


Same think like same outfit!? Nvm i will do 1!


You can make 1 uniform and 1 daily outfit for a character other than ur own
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

moke111 wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:


moke111 wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:

Ohh so they didnt have to be school uniforms~!! I'm a baka! -hit head- can i dont mine again?? Or no


yeah its fine, but u can only do 1 unless they're the same thing


Same think like same outfit!? Nvm i will do 1!


You can make 1 uniform and 1 daily outfit for a character other than ur own


ok~!!
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

-Star-Light- wrote:


moke111 wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:


moke111 wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:

Ohh so they didnt have to be school uniforms~!! I'm a baka! -hit head- can i dont mine again?? Or no


yeah its fine, but u can only do 1 unless they're the same thing


Same think like same outfit!? Nvm i will do 1!


You can make 1 uniform and 1 daily outfit for a character other than ur own


ok~!!


oh but i also need you to write in chapter 2 to go on with the story
You must be logged in to post.