First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Impressions on Ladies Vs Butlers
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Ok so if you never thought there would be a show that could surpass Kanokon in ecchiness and loliconess, this show will prove you wrong. I personally liked Kanokon and I'm sure this will be funny as well if one can overlook all the near-hentai scenes there are. I think the main female protagonist is awesome, I mean come on, a last name of Flameheart? That just sounds like she means business. I loved how the main male lead basically owned her in a battle of words calling her hair a pair of Drills, that made my day. The part where the clumsy green haired maid fell on him was almost eye popping. I mean DAM that was the nearest ecchi scene on borderline hentai I have ever seen. Anyways, if you like ecchi humor, and liked Kanokon, I'm sure this will be twice as good as Kanokon. So yea give it a watch!

I'll be commenting on this topic when each new episode comes out so follow along too!

Just really talk about anything you feel like about this show.
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Well, it's XEBEC we're talking about, so yes... I wouldn't be surprised if it surpassed Kanokon in anything. Personally, however, I found the general lack of a solid plot the pitfall of Kanokon. Ecchi is good, but too much of it at the expense of any meaningful plot development is a joke. I hope this show would prove to be a little more worth watching compared to Kanokon, but I have no intentions of watching it this season.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

edsamac wrote:

Well, it's XEBEC we're talking about, so yes... I wouldn't be surprised if it surpassed Kanokon in anything. Personally, however, I found the general lack of a solid plot the pitfall of Kanokon. Ecchi is good, but too much of it at the expense of any meaningful plot development is a joke. I hope this show would prove to be a little more worth watching compared to Kanokon, but I have no intentions of watching it this season.


Yea, it seems a bunch of shows that center around being ecchi, generally lose a lot of something else while doing so, but I'll still be watching it....maybe cause of this new male protagonist being completely different than the one in Kanokon
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Very ecchi o.o.
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in your closet.
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
We will just have to wait and find out.
Plus Kanokon wasn't that bad. I found it pretty entertanting anime ;o
lougan 
78121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Nashville, TN
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Did we really need the completely random bath scene that fit no where in the plot? Ecchi is one thing. But thats borderline porno plot.

Looks like we are going to have a cross dressing girl as his roommate. Mai Hime anyone?
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

Shohee wrote:

Very ecchi o.o.





YaeTang wrote:

We will just have to wait and find out.
Plus Kanokon wasn't that bad. I found it pretty entertanting anime ;o





lougan wrote:

Did we really need the completely random bath scene that fit no where in the plot? Ecchi is one thing. But thats borderline porno plot.

Looks like we are going to have a cross dressing girl as his roommate. Mai Hime anyone?


Yea I really liked Kanokon too, I mean I love ecchi humor, the reactions people make are just priceless. Yea the bath scenes were kinda random. Heck some people couldn't even understand what was the green haired girl doing in the bath, which was her being clumsy and falling out but yea I can see how it can be hard to understand for others. I still am going to enjoy this thoroughly. Absolutely love how Flameheart end her sentences, with that -zwa kinda sound. Shows her royalty and high status
25658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Her hair was funny.
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 1/4/10
it's a nice anime
Posted 1/14/10
wow,, just watched episode 2 today.. and the blond girl's breast are not censored.. kind of surprised
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/14/10
Omg, versus thread. *locks*




On a more serious note, I don't feel tempted to watch it. Sounds like some inane eechi show with no real purpose.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/14/10

AHTL wrote:

Omg, versus thread. *locks*




On a more serious note, I don't feel tempted to watch it. Sounds like some inane eechi show with no real purpose.


You scared me :O! But yea its an ecchi show, but delivers some comedy...ecchi comedy




Well at the start of episode 2, we can safely say this show has surpasse Kanokon simply because of the uncensoring of Flamehearts squishies. So I gotta give it props for doing that...shows theyascended a level. Anyways this episode packed in what you would expect from this show. The green haired maid providing the key fan service to this anime..and I thought the Principal being delighted about it made it all the better. We can all see Flameheart is a true TSUNDERE , since she started to lighten up to him after eavesdropping. That maid teacher sure is one lady you dont want to get on her bad side. It was nice we got to see two new male characters and of course one of them being truly perverted, which was pretty funny when hnd Flameheart just stared for about 4 seconds. We havent really seen what his childhood friend is planning, but I think we will soon. Anyways I'm truly looking forward to more.





Don't double-post.

Hugs and kisses from ~AHTL
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
It's probably the ecchi-est anime I have ever seen so far. But I like Ladies vs Butlers because the main character is very sweet, and innocent. He looks manly too. XDD He's not one of those perverts that is annoying as hel. So, yeah. Even though it's against my nature, I'm gonna watch this til the end. Well, not unless it goes downhill andjust be one stupid ecchi anime. O_o PLUS, I find this anime funny. Weird? Dunno. XD
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

chrome_mist wrote:

It's probably the ecchi-est anime I have ever seen so far. But I like Ladies vs Butlers because the main character is very sweet, and innocent. He looks manly too. XDD He's not one of those perverts that is annoying as hel. So, yeah. Even though it's against my nature, I'm gonna watch this til the end. Well, not unless it goes downhill andjust be one stupid ecchi anime. O_o PLUS, I find this anime funny. Weird? Dunno. XD


I totally agree with you on the anime being funny and how the main character is awesome. Its not too often you to get to see a manly main character who is totally innocent in all the situations he is in. I think the comedy stands out because its not just PURE ecchi humor....they throw in some regular humor in their too....like all the disses the main male character saysbout Flameheart...I've always liked these types of animes...but I think this one will be even greater than any ecchi/comedy anime I've ever seen
14950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
Hair which look like drills? They look like they can really kill somebody...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.