First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Whats your reason to pray?
Posted 1/2/10
foreword: this topic is not for atheists

Ive been thinking a lot lately, "Who do i talk to when i talk to myself? Where am i going to be?" Well, I don't believe in god, so i'm going to ask the world this question: "Why do you pray to who you do? Whats your reason?"

If this is a dupe im sorry, delete it, i really could give a shit less...
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Pray...!?
...it has been a long time since i last pray... in the past i prayed because my parent force me to...
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Praying = begging for hope
Its a morality thing that boosts ppl's confidence, or at least put them at peace.
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
I guess everyone needs to have something they can put their worries into,something that they believe will give them hope.I don't pray because I'm not into any religion (agnostic) but I wish and hope for some things if that counts. o.O
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the pond
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Thanksgiving for everyday blessings.
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10
Believe it or not, I get nightmares if I don't pray before going to sleep.
Been happening for 4 years now, without fail.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/3/10

gazeraku wrote:

Believe it or not, I get nightmares if I don't pray before going to sleep.
Been happening for 4 years now, without fail.



Woah, that's really odd... What kind of prayer do you say?
Posted 1/3/10

AHTL wrote:


gazeraku wrote:

Believe it or not, I get nightmares if I don't pray before going to sleep.
Been happening for 4 years now, without fail.



Woah, that's really odd... What kind of prayer do you say?


Always used the Lord's prayer, "Our Father".
Posted 1/3/10

gazeraku wrote:


AHTL wrote:


gazeraku wrote:

Believe it or not, I get nightmares if I don't pray before going to sleep.
Been happening for 4 years now, without fail.



Woah, that's really odd... What kind of prayer do you say?


Always used the Lord's prayer, "Our Father".


wow that is rare but possible. what type of nightmares
Posted 1/3/10

pirateking1991 wrote:


gazeraku wrote:


AHTL wrote:


gazeraku wrote:

Believe it or not, I get nightmares if I don't pray before going to sleep.
Been happening for 4 years now, without fail.



Woah, that's really odd... What kind of prayer do you say?


Always used the Lord's prayer, "Our Father".


wow that is rare but possible. what type of nightmares


They're repetitive, sad and nostalgic. I've seen one of them for more than 30 times, it's like you're in a world where you know what's gonna happen next, yet you can't do anything about it.
Posted 1/3/10

gazeraku wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:


gazeraku wrote:


AHTL wrote:


gazeraku wrote:

Believe it or not, I get nightmares if I don't pray before going to sleep.
Been happening for 4 years now, without fail.



Woah, that's really odd... What kind of prayer do you say?


Always used the Lord's prayer, "Our Father".


wow that is rare but possible. what type of nightmares


They're repetitive, sad and nostalgic. I've seen one of them for more than 30 times, it's like you're in a world where you know what's gonna happen next, yet you can't do anything about it.


wow that si ultra rare, well it if works keep doing it. best thing. good luck
Posted 1/3/10


Wow. Thanks.
Posted 1/3/10

gazeraku wrote:



Wow. Thanks.


welcome, i am not sure if belive it though but i can;t deny possibility either due to science and i myself had nightmares for ages (weeks) until i started doing something but mine stopped totally after, but if it is true then do keep at whatever works. dont; change something that works unless necessary.
1581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Latvia
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Well I once when my Great grandma(93) died ... I was so sad for her that I prayed for her, cuz' that was the only thing i could do
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
it"s part of my growing up
and a sign of me being a catholic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.