Post Reply Roleplay
Posted 1/3/10
Yup its here
just....roleplay!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy
Posted 1/3/10
ikuto: yo, amu!
Posted 1/3/10
Amu:"Ikuto!" * * "What do u want?" * *
Posted 1/3/10
ikuto: lol (donno wt to say ><)
Posted 1/3/10

animemix_return wrote:

ikuto: lol (donno wt to say ><)


Amu:* * (me 2 xD)
Posted 1/3/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

ikuto: lol (donno wt to say ><)


Amu:* * (me 2 xD)



ikuto: how r ya?
Posted 1/3/10

animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

ikuto: lol (donno wt to say ><)


Amu:* * (me 2 xD)



ikuto: how r ya?


Amu:"Fine" * * "you?"
Posted 1/3/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

ikuto: lol (donno wt to say ><)


Amu:* * (me 2 xD)



ikuto: how r ya?


Amu:"Fine" * * "you?"


iktuo: same, wanna go somewhere?
Posted 1/3/10

animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

ikuto: lol (donno wt to say ><)


Amu:* * (me 2 xD)



ikuto: how r ya?


Amu:"Fine" * * "you?"


iktuo: same, wanna go somewhere?


Amu:"Sure"
Posted 1/3/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

ikuto: lol (donno wt to say ><)


Amu:* * (me 2 xD)



ikuto: how r ya?


Amu:"Fine" * * "you?"


iktuo: same, wanna go somewhere?


Amu:"Sure"


ikuto: where do u wanna go?
Posted 1/3/10

animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

ikuto: lol (donno wt to say ><)


Amu:* * (me 2 xD)



ikuto: how r ya?


Amu:"Fine" * * "you?"


iktuo: same, wanna go somewhere?


Amu:"Sure"


ikuto: where do u wanna go?


Amu:"ice cream?"

(See u after...gotta go have dinner ....i'll Roleplay after )
You must be logged in to post.