First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Choose your Clan :D
Big Fans :)
10540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth. Asia. Phil...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
Liechtenstein please!!!
Super Fans
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your desk
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

Cienviane wrote:


kuroshironimu wrote:

I CLAIM SEA-KUN AND TURKEY~!!!!

...

*ahem*

okay, I take peter and sadiq ^^ *starts to claiming their vital regions*


Okay!!! recieved!!! XDDDD then you can action in the drama of hetalia forum!!! go!go!



eto eto...

I think I would change Turkey to Latvia instead... (I want to RP as Sadiq but I realized he and lil' Pete won't match DX )
Super Fans
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

kuroshironimu wrote:


Cienviane wrote:


kuroshironimu wrote:

I CLAIM SEA-KUN AND TURKEY~!!!!

...

*ahem*

okay, I take peter and sadiq ^^ *starts to claiming their vital regions*


Okay!!! recieved!!! XDDDD then you can action in the drama of hetalia forum!!! go!go!



eto eto...

I think I would change Turkey to Latvia instead... (I want to RP as Sadiq but I realized he and lil' Pete won't match DX )


Okay dokie no prob... since they're not chosen already
Super Fans
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 3/3/10 , edited 3/3/10

Twilit_IceMass_Blizetta wrote:

Liechtenstein please!!!


Liechtenstein? ok you get it and please choose one more... XDDDD
Super Fans
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

JunkHero wrote:

mrooowr.can i be China,aru? xD
RandomPicIsRandom:3


Thanks for the picture!!! love it!!! XDDDDD okay as long as it's not been chosen yet...
Big Fans :)
10540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth. Asia. Phil...
Offline
Posted 3/4/10

Cienviane wrote:


Twilit_IceMass_Blizetta wrote:

Liechtenstein please!!!


Liechtenstein? ok you get it and please choose one more... XDDDD


Another? Hmm... Lithuania!
16243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
South Korea ~ (I'm from South Korea xD)
Super Fans
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

Twilit_IceMass_Blizetta wrote:


Cienviane wrote:


Twilit_IceMass_Blizetta wrote:

Liechtenstein please!!!


Liechtenstein? ok you get it and please choose one more... XDDDD


Another? Hmm... Lithuania!


Lithuania nee?? okay approved!!!!! XDDD need anything? you can start now in the forum drama of hetalia!!!!!!1
Super Fans
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

-MisakixChan wrote:

South Korea ~ (I'm from South Korea xD)


Okay aprroved!!! anyway please choose one more character okay?????? XDDDDDDD
16243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
You mean choose one more country ? Then I'll pick France ^^
Super Fans
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
China has been chosen by another user... so can you change? ^^"
Super Fans
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

-MisakixChan wrote:

You mean choose one more country ? Then I'll pick France ^^


Er... imma sorry but south korea is already chosen by another user... france is still blank so you can have it... i'm just the mod. here... guess i'll change into the president... cause the president is mah friend and she very hard to see our group... but thanks for joining!!!!!! XDDDDD
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mombasa.
Offline
Posted 3/12/10 , edited 3/12/10
wow.great.nobody told me that someone chose china ahead of me .nice going.

so liek.can i have canada instead?~~
Super Fans
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your desk
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

JunkHero wrote:

wow.great.nobody told me that someone chose china ahead of me .nice going.

so liek.can i have canada instead?~~


okay, Canada is yours XD
Super Fans
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 3/20/10
Can I be Romano?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.