First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[Register] Positions, Chairs and Role Play
Posted 1/6/10

milly_raneem wrote:

hey can i be tsukiyomi ikuto or it should be a girl?


NOTED
u can choose anthing u like rony...
u can choose 2 characters
Posted 1/6/10
ok i want to be ikuto and i want the king's chair
Posted 1/6/10

milly_raneem wrote:

ok i want to be ikuto and i want the king's chair


Noted
SC Fans
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 1/7/10
Can I be Lunatic Charm ?? Please !!

Can I be Utau-chan too ??
Posted 1/7/10

UtauYuiki wrote:

Can I be Lunatic Charm ?? Please !!

Can I be Utau-chan too ??


NOTED
SC Fans
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 1/7/10
??
Posted 1/7/10


If you want to type anything useless... go to the spam forum.
dont here
Posted 1/7/10 , edited 1/7/10
I wanna be Hoshina Utau and Dark Jewel?? Can i be da 1st Ace Chair too?? (=
Posted 1/7/10

xXHoshin-ShanaXx wrote:

I wanna be Hoshina Utau and Dark Jewel?? Can i be da 1st Ace Chair too?? (=


sorry we cant put 3 roleplays in the info page, you can only choose 2, sorry, try choosing 2 agin next time ^^
Posted 1/15/10

ikuto-is-all-mine wrote:


xXHoshin-ShanaXx wrote:

I wanna be Hoshina Utau and Dark Jewel?? Can i be da 1st Ace Chair too?? (=


sorry we cant put 3 roleplays in the info page, you can only choose 2, sorry, try choosing 2 agin next time ^^


Then i pick Dark Jewel and Ace Chair (=
SC Fans
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
I wanna be Hoshina Utau and Ace chair!! =)
Posted 1/15/10

xXHoshina-ShanaXx wrote:

I wanna be Hoshina Utau and Ace chair!! =)


Noted ^^
SC Fans
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
i want to be Dia! if not, Xdia, If that isnt possible, Ran!
Posted 1/15/10

Ran-Miki-Su-Dia123 wrote:

i want to be Dia! if not, Xdia, If that isnt possible, Ran!


Noted
SC Fans
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
yay !!
Can i do more than 1? if i can, can i be cecil?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.