First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Who is willing to be a moderator?
Beautiful person :)
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
Name : haruko
Payed ?(invite all ur buddies) : yes xD
How many forums can u post in avii taker each day ?(minimum 2) :a lot but when i'm on haitus not so much..o.o sorry
What software do yuu use ? : photoshop
How Active are you ? : i could be very active but i'm currently on haitus T.T
Wat kind of mod do yuu want to be? (forum mod, gfx mod..etc) : GFX moderater
Show ur examples(minimum 3) :
i made an avatar 4 the group too xD


um...i think u know the rest of my works xD
Posted 3/8/10 , edited 3/12/10


im really sorryyy TT_TT but uve been rejected...itz not you, itz just tht ur aviis are a bit plain ...really sorry...u can come again to try out anytime
Beautiful person :)
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/10 , edited 3/12/10


i will never give up! >:[ someday i will be the best GFX mod in here! u'll see! xD jkjk i'm just kinda dissapointed after i made u a mod in MY goup u reject me in UR group, but i'll try again and next time i'll do my best x3
Posted 3/9/10 , edited 3/12/10
]

yea i do feel pretty cold hearted for doing dat TT_TT but i hope u'll be the best GFX mod here XD and yesh never give up XD
Beautiful person :)
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/10 , edited 3/10/10
ok! x3 i will try again! xD ok so...


i made this:


into these x3:



hey i could do manga color too u know: i could turn this:

into this:



i did my best in these and i'm sure i'll be accpeted x3
Posted 3/10/10

lavender_hime wrote:

ok! x3 i will try again! xD ok so...


i made this:


into these x3:



hey i could do manga color too u know: i could turn this:

into this:



i did my best in these and i'm sure i'll be accpeted x3


zomg OFCOURSE YOU'LL BE ACCEPTED !! u've imprved from the before examples x] x] welcome to avii taker gal ! XD
Beautiful person :)
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

dazw wrote:


lavender_hime wrote:

ok! x3 i will try again! xD ok so...


i made this:


into these x3:



hey i could do manga color too u know: i could turn this:

into this:



i did my best in these and i'm sure i'll be accpeted x3


zomg OFCOURSE YOU'LL BE ACCEPTED !! u've imprved from the before examples x] x] welcome to avii taker gal ! XD


yay! xD so u added me as mod? xD yay!!!! thank u!! xD
Posted 3/11/10 , edited 3/12/10


haha yep yep ^^ ur a mod now xD and ur welcome xDD
Posted 3/12/10
i am trying out again to be a gfx mod



i am not going to give up...
Posted 3/12/10 , edited 3/12/10


ok...u hav imprved the heart made the pic look nice but it still looks plain u should add more sparkles to it and add more graphix to it to make it looks atleast a bit professional, also u need to improvise with the fonts..they look really LQ.. plz dont take this personal..but im really sory..ur rejected...itz really not you...i knw u can improve cuz i too was like you...but i kept learning more then i improved alot just like you dont wry..itz gr8 tht u wont give up i hope u can become a better gfx maker and feel free to try out as many times as u want
Posted 3/13/10

dazw wrote:



ok...u hav imprved the heart made the pic look nice but it still looks plain u should add more sparkles to it and add more graphix to it to make it looks atleast a bit professional, also u need to improvise with the fonts..they look really LQ.. plz dont take this personal..but im really sory..ur rejected...itz really not you...i knw u can improve cuz i too was like you...but i kept learning more then i improved alot just like you dont wry..itz gr8 tht u wont give up i hope u can become a better gfx maker and feel free to try out as many times as u want :D


okay i will try again later.... it is a nice learning experience
Posted 3/13/10


indeed it is plz dont take any of this personal k ?
Posted 3/13/10


okay.....i will try to be even more creative with the brushes.. mwahhh mwahhh
Posted 3/13/10


thtta girl XD hope u try out again with a new you
Posted 3/13/10

dazw wrote:



thtta girl XD hope u try out again with a new you :D


how about improved me....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.