Student Store Items
Posted 1/6/10
We need more items for the Student Store. Post your suggestions on what we should sell.
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
How bout aviis?
Posted 1/29/10

deathcrossashiro wrote:

How bout aviis?


Good idea, but that means more work.
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

How bout aviis?


Good idea, but that means more work.


yeah but wat else ccan we offer?
Posted 1/30/10

deathcrossashiro wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

How bout aviis?


Good idea, but that means more work.


yeah but wat else ccan we offer?


well if we offer aviis, then we should offer banners, icons along with some other stuff. Maybe we can also offer some Quincy items or something.
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

How bout aviis?


Good idea, but that means more work.


yeah but wat else ccan we offer?


well if we offer aviis, then we should offer banners, icons along with some other stuff. Maybe we can also offer some Quincy items or something.


yeah tat's awesome
You must be logged in to post.