First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply APPLY TO BEING MOD
Posted 1/22/10

yukichankawaii wrote:

Username: yukichankawaii
Name: Yuki :3
Why u want to be a mod: it's fun ~~~~
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook: [email protected]
Sample graphic: (min.2)



Approved!! xD
Great Requester
23324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in full of happin...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
thx you :)
anw.. what should I do first except invite buddies ?
Posted 1/22/10

yukichankawaii wrote:

thx you :)
anw.. what should I do first except invite buddies ? :D


yeah... that's okie... and don't forget to make ur own shop in the forum.. xD
Great Requester
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
if i'm not open my own shop is that okay?
Great Requester
3602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/27/10

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

Fill This Form


Username:
Name:
Why u want to be a mod:
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook:
Sample graphic: (min.2)


Username:Iza-o27
Name:Rai
Why u want to be a mod: to help out the group!
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook: i have but i don't use it any more.
Sample graphic:

Posted 1/28/10

anime-nadeshiko wrote:

if i'm not open my own shop is that okay?


it's okie.. xD
Posted 1/28/10

iza-o27 wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

Fill This Form


Username:
Name:
Why u want to be a mod:
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook:
Sample graphic: (min.2)


Username:Iza-o27
Name:Rai
Why u want to be a mod: to help out the group!
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook: i have but i don't use it any more.
Sample graphic:



okay.. approved... I have one advice...
u should download more cute font for ur editting... xD
3617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / winter wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
Username: YueAihara
Name: Yue
Why u want to be a mod: I want to improve my skill and learn from others
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook: [email protected]
Sample graphic: (min.2)

Greatest Helper
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 1/30/10 , edited 1/30/10
Username: UtauYuiki
Name: Utau Hoshina
Why u want to be a mod: help ur group n i luv making aviis, banners, and profile ...
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook: [email protected]
Sample graphic: (min.2)


Hup u like it
Posted 2/2/10

YueAihara wrote:

Username: YueAihara
Name: Yue
Why u want to be a mod: I want to improve my skill and learn from others
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook: [email protected]
Sample graphic: (min.2)




UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
Name: Utau Hoshina
Why u want to be a mod: help ur group n i luv making aviis, banners, and profile ...
Have any facebook? What is the email of ur facebook: [email protected]
Sample graphic: (min.2)


Hup u like it :)


Approved!! be active...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.