First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply UtauHoshinaCool room request
Posted 1/22/10

Rin_LenVoca02 wrote:






Username: Rin_LenVoca02
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ) Aviis
Text: Wonderland Big Island
Pic:



Theme color: Light Blue
Payment: Yes





Sorry It's suck... ==
Hope u like it!
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 1/23/10 , edited 1/25/10
Username: LilacTwins_Paradise57
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ) Avii
Text: Saguraii and Chitouzen
Pic:





Theme color: Up 2 ya!
Paid: Yup


Great Requester
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:


Rin_LenVoca02 wrote:






Username: Rin_LenVoca02
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ) Aviis
Text: Wonderland Big Island
Pic:



Theme color: Light Blue
Payment: Yes





Sorry It's suck... ==
Hope u like it!

Rin: Its Okay and its cute >< With the glitter background!
Posted 1/25/10

Rin_LenVoca02 wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:


Rin_LenVoca02 wrote:






Username: Rin_LenVoca02
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ) Aviis
Text: Wonderland Big Island
Pic:



Theme color: Light Blue
Payment: Yes





Sorry It's suck... ==
Hope u like it!


Rin: Its Okay and its cute >< With the glitter background!


thx! glad u like it! xD
Posted 1/28/10

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:

Username: LilacTwins_Paradise57
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ) Avii
Text: Saguraii and Chitouzen
Pic:





Theme color: Up 2 ya!
Paid: Yup




here u go!
Hope u like it!
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 1/29/10

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:


LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:

Username: LilacTwins_Paradise57
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ) Avii
Text: Saguraii and Chitouzen
Pic:





Theme color: Up 2 ya!
Paid: Yup




here u go!
Hope u like it!


Wahh!! it's cute..thx!

Posted 1/29/10 , edited 1/29/10

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:



Enjoying request with UtauHoshinaCool..
U can pay with upload 1 pic (no screenshot) or invite 2 ppl (with screenshot)
Please quote this post and Fill this if u want to request:


Username:
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ)
Text:
Pic:
Theme color:
Payment:



For ppl who want to pay some pic.. visit here
And for someone request an icon.. Please tell u want the animated icon or not..





Username: HoneyDew-
Kind of graphic: Avii
Text:HoneyDew-, Ruizu, the eternal love
Pic:

Theme color: any that match
Payment:

Posted 1/30/10

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:


LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:

Username: LilacTwins_Paradise57
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ) Avii
Text: Saguraii and Chitouzen
Pic:





Theme color: Up 2 ya!
Paid: Yup




here u go!
Hope u like it!


Wahh!! it's cute..thx!



u're welcome.. thx 4 requesting!
Posted 1/30/10

HoneyDew- wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:



Enjoying request with UtauHoshinaCool..
U can pay with upload 1 pic (no screenshot) or invite 2 ppl (with screenshot)
Please quote this post and Fill this if u want to request:


Username:
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ)
Text:
Pic:
Theme color:
Payment:



For ppl who want to pay some pic.. visit here
And for someone request an icon.. Please tell u want the animated icon or not..





Username: HoneyDew-
Kind of graphic: Avii
Text:HoneyDew-, Ruizu, the eternal love
Pic:

Theme color: any that match
Payment:



Here u go:

Sorry it's suck.. it's the first time I use the texture...
thx 4 requesting! xD
Posted 1/31/10

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:


HoneyDew- wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:



Enjoying request with UtauHoshinaCool..
U can pay with upload 1 pic (no screenshot) or invite 2 ppl (with screenshot)
Please quote this post and Fill this if u want to request:


Username:
Kind of graphic: (just accept avii, banner, and icon reQ)
Text:
Pic:
Theme color:
Payment:



For ppl who want to pay some pic.. visit here
And for someone request an icon.. Please tell u want the animated icon or not..





Username: HoneyDew-
Kind of graphic: Avii
Text:HoneyDew-, Ruizu, the eternal love
Pic:

Theme color: any that match
Payment:



Here u go:

Sorry it's suck.. it's the first time I use the texture...
thx 4 requesting! xD


its okk just testing xDD
Posted 2/1/10


umm... IC"...

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.