First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Maid or Princess? - pt 2
Member
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10 , edited 1/22/10
do you have to make this so forbidden??!! i feel bad for their luv and for elane
i cant believe they asdfgh together FORBIDDEN!!!!!
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
It is VERY forbidden D:
I need to add the next chapters though.
I THINK it will end happy for them.....
I still have to write and see what happens. Sometimes when I'm writing what I THINK will happen doesn't always happen =w=
my fingers get minds of their own O___o

but yeah, it has to be forbidden D:
Member
7610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Nowhere in partic...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
Grr

uppety royal types
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
YEAH.
Mark's brother and dad bug me RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW =w= MAYBE they can redeem themselves XD Not sure yet how things will pan out =w=
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

ember1116 wrote:

YEAH.
Mark's brother and dad bug me RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW =w= MAYBE they can redeem themselves XD Not sure yet how things will pan out =w=


Something tells me that thing will pan out one way or another.
Also, nice story.
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Thank you. There.

And no duh things will turn out one way or another. It has to turn out SOME way.
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

ember1116 wrote:

Thank you. There.

And no duh things will turn out one way or another. It has to turn out SOME way.


Sorry if I tend to be highly meticulous.

As far as the story is concerned, keep up the good work. =3
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Sure
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/23/10


Hooray!!!
Posted 1/23/10
....
woww you guys.

AND ME NO LIKE TEH WAY TEH KING TALKED- YELLED LIKE A CAVEMAN AT HIS SON DDD:
Off with your head! C:<

And awww T.T, maid..person...whoiforgottehnameof was Elenn's only friend DX
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

ay_bay_bay wrote:

....
woww you guys.

AND ME NO LIKE TEH WAY TEH KING TALKED- YELLED LIKE A CAVEMAN AT HIS SON DDD:
Off with your head! C:<

And awww T.T, maid..person...whoiforgottehnameof was Elenn's only friend DX


Even though I understand how the king feels, it still ain't right for him to yell at his son like that.

Hence of my reasons for loving this story. :]
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
@ Koko-chan :: YEAH I KNOWWWW T____T
It sucks for ELANE XD
You pulled a James and called her Ellen XDDD

Yeah the king's a loudspoken person T___T
But he DOES care about his son XD
He just can't deal with sudden things like that without yelling and sounding uber-KINGLY
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

ember1116 wrote:

@ Koko-chan :: YEAH I KNOWWWW T____T
It sucks for ELANE XD
You pulled a James and called her Ellen XDDD

Yeah the king's a loudspoken person T___T
But he DOES care about his son XD
He just can't deal with sudden things like that without yelling and sounding uber-KINGLY


Indeed.
In a way, his way of dealing with sudden things like that is funny. XD
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Funny...?
T_____T
not really...
Posted 1/23/10
Okay.
=w=;;
theres been something thats been...confusing me for a AWHILE NOW O_O
Wen you say her mommi couldn't read, or that Elaine has just learned to write......wat do you mean by that? it made me think she was like, retarded or something...

@recent chap. OMGGGGG O_O
WHERE HAS SHE GONEEEEEE!? D:
Back to mommie?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.