First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[KPop] HyunA's "Change" MV
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

iLUVEcandy wrote:

yeah~~~
well her video is only able been seen at the age 19 or above~~
poor her and g-drag


Haha, well Hyuna is 17 ^^ Oh the irony.

I don't see anything bad about the video that it should be restricted like that

1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Denver,Colorado USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
oh gosh its not like she personally made the dance herself (if so i'm disapointed haha)

but i like hyuna. this is just her job. where as the REALER her is jing jing hyuna in G7 haha
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

Yeah. Showing skin is WAY SLUTTY. How about Hyuna when she wears those short dresses? BEG with those skin tight body suits? I would think that is much more sluttier than SNSD's short shorts and small t-shirts.
If their songs were so 'sexually suggestive', why don't the TV programs take their performances off of broadcast? Hmm, maybe BECAUSE IT'S NOT. Compare SNSD's Gee to a banned song like Ivy's Touch Me. Huge differences there. You really think the music programs wouldn't have caught on?
And btw, in the society you were brought up in, lollipops are a symbol of oral sex. But in Korea, it's just innocent stage props.
Posted 1/15/10


SNSD wear tight ass clothing and shorts small enough to be panties. SNSD just singing silly childish song to slide under the line. They are rude,slutty and disrespectful. They are filthy trashy skanks. That should just disband and save us all from they retardness.
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 1/17/10


Please every perfomance they show skin. They short are so short the ass be hang out sometimes and so thight you can see camel toe get real.
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 1/17/10


Nope!! Korean Bands top the slut list to me.
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/10
Seeing as how her MV was rated 19+, I think she should get the point and stop trying so hard to be sexy.

The girl can't even watch her own MV! To me, she's one of those girls who think "Just because I'm a girl, I think I can wear revealing clothing and people'll think I'm sexy!" - and she's really not. She's trying too hard with all that pelvis popping and butt shaking. I know it sounds like I'm doing nothing but being an anti, but hey, she's 17, and she's doing stripper-esque stuff.
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/17/10

Robo-Bot wrote:

Seeing as how her MV was rated 19+, I think she should get the point and stop trying so hard to be sexy.

The girl can't even watch her own MV! To me, she's one of those girls who think "Just because I'm a girl, I think I can wear revealing clothing and people'll think I'm sexy!" - and she's really not. She's trying too hard with all that pelvis popping and butt shaking. I know it sounds like I'm doing nothing but being an anti, but hey, she's 17, and she's doing stripper-esque stuff.


How can you say that? Look at your avatar. You should take your own advice for real.If that's you in your aviiLMAO
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:


Robo-Bot wrote:

Seeing as how her MV was rated 19+, I think she should get the point and stop trying so hard to be sexy.

The girl can't even watch her own MV! To me, she's one of those girls who think "Just because I'm a girl, I think I can wear revealing clothing and people'll think I'm sexy!" - and she's really not. She's trying too hard with all that pelvis popping and butt shaking. I know it sounds like I'm doing nothing but being an anti, but hey, she's 17, and she's doing stripper-esque stuff.


How can you say that? Look at your avatar. You should take your own advice for real.LMAO


Ah! I knew someone was gonna say that! lol, but I'm not a singer/role model. I know this is probably a pathetic excuse but,

I'm in America, where it's normal to do this.
In Korea, I don't think it is so much, where songs get banned due to (double entendre?) lyrics.
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/17/10


Are you actually kidding?
Give me one sex-related scandal ANY Korean band has been in.
And just to prove a point:


Voila. One member from each of Johnny's top 3 bands whoring themselves out.
Please, do show how SNSD/Hyuna/DBSK are soooo much more slutty than these guys.

Posted 1/17/10

Robo-Bot wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:


Robo-Bot wrote:

Seeing as how her MV was rated 19+, I think she should get the point and stop trying so hard to be sexy.

The girl can't even watch her own MV! To me, she's one of those girls who think "Just because I'm a girl, I think I can wear revealing clothing and people'll think I'm sexy!" - and she's really not. She's trying too hard with all that pelvis popping and butt shaking. I know it sounds like I'm doing nothing but being an anti, but hey, she's 17, and she's doing stripper-esque stuff.


How can you say that? Look at your avatar. You should take your own advice for real.LMAO


Ah! I knew someone was gonna say that! lol, but I'm not a singer/role model. I know this is probably a pathetic excuse but,

I'm in America, where it's normal to do this.
In Korea, I don't think it is so much, where songs get banned due to (double entendre?) lyrics.


So it's okay to look slutty if your asain americain and your 17? Sweety you sound dumb. You could look just as sexy without your bra showing threw your shirt and showing your navel. Using double standards make you sound like a idiot because the only reason you dress like that because these superstar do it. So please be quite.

3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/17/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:


Robo-Bot wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:


Robo-Bot wrote:

Seeing as how her MV was rated 19+, I think she should get the point and stop trying so hard to be sexy.

The girl can't even watch her own MV! To me, she's one of those girls who think "Just because I'm a girl, I think I can wear revealing clothing and people'll think I'm sexy!" - and she's really not. She's trying too hard with all that pelvis popping and butt shaking. I know it sounds like I'm doing nothing but being an anti, but hey, she's 17, and she's doing stripper-esque stuff.


How can you say that? Look at your avatar. You should take your own advice for real.LMAO


Ah! I knew someone was gonna say that! lol, but I'm not a singer/role model. I know this is probably a pathetic excuse but,

I'm in America, where it's normal to do this.
In Korea, I don't think it is so much, where songs get banned due to (double entendre?) lyrics.


So it's okay to look slutty if your asain americain and your 17? Sweety you sound dumb. You could look just as sexy without your bra showing threw your shirt and showing your navel. Using double standards make you sound like a idiot because the only reason you dress like that because these superstar do it. So please be quite.



Right. I can care less what these superstars are doing/dressing. I just listen to the music; and quite honestly, I don't really understand what you're saying, so let's just disagree and move on.

P.S. - that's not my bra - it's the lighting~
Posted 1/17/10
Why can't Hyuna do as her song and "Change"? Im sorry but the girl is too sexually promiscuous for her age. I mean she's like air humping left and right in her mv. Aside from the video, the song itself is not very impressive either. I dont mean to be a hater but I cant find anything I like about her. She has passion for her art but yeah, im not digging it. Waiting for JiYoons solo debut[:
22172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/17/10
the song is hot and so as her! lol
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

DiamondsForever wrote:



Are you actually kidding?
Give me one sex-related scandal ANY Korean band has been in.
And just to prove a point:


Voila. One member from each of Johnny's top 3 bands whoring themselves out.
Please, do show how SNSD/Hyuna/DBSK are soooo much more slutty than these guys.



I hate all those guys. I really don't like JE at all. I like Ryo and that about it.

What about Micky and one girls from SNSD in hallway scandel??? Junsu and a SNSD member too. Let's not forget about G.Dragon. Yeah check out picture on internet. Junsu is always dancing like slut and then try to be all cute. Whatever. Atleast JE guys don't hit people with cars and leave them for die or gay men in denial(SUJU&DBSK).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.