First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who is your favourite band leader??
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/29/10

secretive_nera wrote:

OF COURSE ITS RIIDA~




OHNO SATOSHI

love u forever ohchan!!!


AGREED !
1339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the sky
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
Super Junior - Leeteukie!!
2PM - Jaeboem forever!!
Big Bang - G-Dragon
News - Yamapi
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / i live with you h...
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
g dragon!!!!!!! (Kwon Ji-Yong)!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
Taeyeon- her cuteness makes me soft, my fave is still HyunAh tho even if she's not a leader.




Posted 1/30/10 , edited 3/15/10
Taeyeon (SNSD)



Yunho (DBSK)



Onew (SHINee)



722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ..
Offline
Posted 1/30/10


1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/10 , edited 1/31/10
wonder girls- sunye

^ please ignore Taec in the background. ^^
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 1/31/10 , edited 1/31/10
SCANDAL's leader Haruna Ono


3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/31/10
Kai~the GazettE
















Okay...Maybe I should stop...sorry
20456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (: ILY BOY
Offline
Posted 1/31/10
LEETUEK and ONEW <3
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/10
Nao



Kai

83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/10
OHNO SATOSHI!!!!!

I really admire how talented he is at singing, dancing, acting, and drawing
he doesn't mind being in the backgorund, and is very, VERY humble for such a talented person
ans leads by not leading at all~ lols~
Posted 1/31/10
^ OMG YES!! Ohno Satoshi ftw!!~ He is very humble and down to earth. Didn't he become leader because he lost in a game of jakenpyon? LOL

Ummm I also like:

Gerard Way (MCR). He just seems like a cool guy, like I assume if I ever met him he'd be more normal than you'd think...well, I'm only assuming.

Hyde (L'arc~en~ciel) SUPER SEXY, and VERY musically gifted.
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

paannadia wrote:


secretive_nera wrote:

OF COURSE ITS RIIDA~




OHNO SATOSHI

love u forever ohchan!!!


AGREED !



Tortle054 wrote:







chrono_breaker wrote:

OHNO SATOSHI!!!!!

I really admire how talented he is at singing, dancing, acting, and drawing
he doesn't mind being in the backgorund, and is very, VERY humble for such a talented person
ans leads by not leading at all~ lols~



ThatsKablammo wrote:

^ OMG YES!! Ohno Satoshi ftw!!~ He is very humble and down to earth. Didn't he become leader because he lost in a game of jakenpyon? LOL

Ummm I also like:

Gerard Way (MCR). He just seems like a cool guy, like I assume if I ever met him he'd be more normal than you'd think...well, I'm only assuming.

Hyde (L'arc~en~ciel) SUPER SEXY, and VERY musically gifted.


YEAYYYYYYY~~~~ Yes!!!! Definitely the best leader ever! Which Arashi themselves call him the new type of leader XD

Go Ohchan!!!!!


Posted 2/1/10
DBSK Leader Yunho

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.