First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Gakuen Magica
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

vue123 wrote:

Miyu looked ay Leah and sighed relieved
"Ah thank you ! thank you !" she said bowing many times


"Your welcome Miyu" she said handing the bird back to her
Posted 1/9/10
The bird flew back into the sketch book
Miyu then closed her book & looked up at her and gasped "How do you know my name ?!" she asked
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

vue123 wrote:

The bird flew back into the sketch book
Miyu then closed her book & looked up at her and gasped "How do you know my name ?!" she asked


"Its a secret" she said "Ya not really" She held out her book "I have to know everyones names" She pointed to the book which had everyones name
Posted 1/9/10
"OoooOooOooOoh, I see" she said looking at the book then giggled "why do you have to know everyone names?" she asked tilting her head
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

vue123 wrote:

"OoooOooOooOoh, I see" she said looking at the book then giggled "why do you have to know everyone names?" she asked tilting her head


"I guess I just want to, Its good to know everyone" She says as she smiles
Posted 1/9/10
Miyu nodded her head twice "That's true" she said and giggled
"Since you already know my name, whats your name?" she asked
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

vue123 wrote:

Miyu nodded her head twice "That's true" she said and giggled
"Since you already know my name, whats your name?" she asked


"Oh yes, m,y name is Leah"
Moderator
5432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who Knows?
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


vue123 wrote:

Miyu nodded her head twice "That's true" she said and giggled
"Since you already know my name, whats your name?" she asked


"Oh yes, m,y name is Leah"


Roxanne wakes up. "Who disturbed my sleep!" Shoots randomly with a gun. (note- she's only half awake)
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

BlackbuttaflyX wrote:

Roxanne wakes up. "Who disturbed my sleep!" Shoots randomly with a gun. (note- she's only half awake)


Leah notices her and catches the bullet in mid air "You ok" she asked Roxanne
Moderator
5432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who Knows?
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:

Leah notices her and catches the bullet in mid air "You ok" she asked Roxanne


Roxanne is fully awake now. "Oh hi stranger"
Posted 1/9/10
Miyu heard the gun shot and ducked "WOAH!" she shouted while she covered her ears
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10


"Hi" she says as she looks over to Muyi "Its ok now"
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10
"Ohh okay then!" she said laughing at herself as she removed her hands from her ears then looked at Roxanne
Moderator
5432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who Knows?
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


"Hi" she says as she looks over to Muyi "Its ok now"


"Sorry its a force of habit."
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10


"Oh ok then" she giggled a little as she handed her the bullet
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.