First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Creat your Character here!
Posted 1/8/10 , edited 1/8/10
Name:

Username:

Age:

Bio:

Music Type:
Pic:
Music Principal
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

Angela210 wrote:

Name:

Username:

Age:

Bio:

Pic:


Can u Add Music Type?
Posted 1/8/10

AisaKahanna wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Name:

Username:

Age:

Bio:

Pic:


Can u Add Music Type?


Sure btw can i be Mod too
Music Principal
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

Angela210 wrote:


AisaKahanna wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Name:

Username:

Age:

Bio:

Pic:


Can u Add Music Type?


Sure btw can i be Mod too


Sure u help me ^^
Posted 1/8/10

AisaKahanna wrote:



Sure u help me ^^


Yay! and I add Music Type
Music Student
34966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place were unsy...
Offline
Posted 1/8/10
Name:Scarlett Rose

Username:animefreak1122

Age:13

Bio:unknown

Music Type:pop,hiphop and R&B

Pic:
Music Principal
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

animefreak1122 wrote:

Name:Scarlett Rose

Username:animefreak1122

Age:13

Bio:unknown

Music Type:pop,hiphop and R&B

Pic:


Accept and Invite Buddies pls
Posted 1/8/10
Name:Rossie

Username:Angela210

age:14

Bio:Rossie is from a rich and Her Mother is Famou Actor and Her Father and Older Brother is famou singer in amercain ...The rest is unkown

Music Type:Hip-Hop,Rap,J-POP,K-POP,Gospel

Pic:
Music Principal
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

Angela210 wrote:

Name:Rossie

Username:Angela210

age:14

Bio:Rossie is from a rich and Her Mother is Famou Actor and Her Father and Older Brother is famou singer in amercain ...The rest is unkown

Music Type:Hip-Hop,Rap,J-POP,K-POP,Gospel

Pic:


Accept and Invite Buddies (you've already did but pls invite more buddies)
Posted 1/8/10 , edited 1/27/10

AisaKahanna wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Name:Rossie

Username:Angela210

age:14

Bio:Rossie is from a rich and Her Mother is Famou Actor and Her Father and Older Brother is famou singer in amercain ...The rest is unkown

Music Type:Hip-Hop,Rap,J-POP,K-POP,Gospel

Pic:
Music Principal
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

Angela210 wrote:


AisaKahanna wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Name:Rossie

Username:Angela210

age:14

Bio:Rossie is from a rich and Her Mother is Famou Actor and Her Father and Older Brother is famou singer in amercain ...The rest is unkown

Music Type:Hip-Hop,Rap,J-POP,K-POP,Gospel

Pic:


Accept and Invite Buddies (you've already did but pls invite more buddies)


YAY! and Okay (I will invite more of my buddie)


Okay
Posted 1/8/10

AisaKahanna wrote:



Okay


Teehee
Music Seniors
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 1/8/10 , edited 1/8/10
Name:Asuna

Username:barbie_09

Age:14

Bio:Asuna is popular in all over countries and one of the richest people in the world 3 years ago her father died i an accident ...so she''s alone because even her mother looks like nothing her mother always on the bussiness and she loves to play music instruments

Music Type:R&b,J-pop,K-pop
Pic:

Music Principal
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

barbie_09 wrote:

Name:Asuna

Username:barbie_09

Age:14

Bio:Asuna is popular in all over countries and one of the richest people in the world 3 years ago her father died i an accident ...so she''s alone because even her mother looks like nothing her mother always on the bussiness and she loves to play music instruments

Music Type:R&b,J-pop,K-pop
Pic:



Accept and Invite Buddies pls and Yesh u can be a mod ^^
Music Student
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10
Name: Hideyo and Himari Otonomiya

Username: anne_nicole

Age: 14

Bio: They're did not came from any rich or prestigous family. they're family is in the middle class. they are twins and both were born as a music prodigy. this is all for now and the other info can be known in the rp. X3

Music Type: R&B,J-pop,K-pop,Rock,hip-hop and Gospel
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.