First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply RP Here!
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/10
Any place is fine. There can be romance, action, school life, ect..

-School
-City
-Park
-Cafe
-And other things you guys can think of. lol

Here are some examples how you can RP:
1) Ren: *walks around school holding a book in his hand* *sigh* I'm tired..

2) When the bell rang, Ren was running to class hoping that the teacher didn't come in. As he was running he thought "Oh man! Oh man! Gotta make it!" He kept running to class.
Posted 1/9/10
Park At Night
Rima was sitting on the swing looking up at the moon
her eyes distant, dreaming about a place where she can be alone
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

NyaReign wrote:

Park At Night
Rima was sitting on the swing looking up at the moon
her eyes distant, dreaming about a place where she can be alone


Neku was walking throught the park and just got out of work. He sigh, "I'm so tired.." he said to himself. Then he saw a girl sitting on the swings by herself. "Why is there a girl here by herself? Its to dangerous to be here.." Neku said to himself.. He walks to towards the girl.
Posted 1/9/10
[spoiler[

-Cookies- wrote:


NyaReign wrote:

Park At Night
Rima was sitting on the swing looking up at the moon
her eyes distant, dreaming about a place where she can be alone


Neku was walking throught the park and just got out of work. He sigh, "I'm so tired.." he said to himself. Then he saw a girl sitting on the swings by herself. "Why is there a girl here by herself? Its to dangerous to be here.." Neku said to himself.. He walks to towards the girl.



Rima doesnt notice someone coming up to her she was still night dreaming


Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

NyaReign wrote:

Rima doesnt notice someone coming up to her she was still night dreaming


Neku looks at her and thought "Is she okay??" He walks up to her and tapped her on the shoulder and asked "Hey.. you should be here by yourself."
Posted 1/9/10

-Cookies- wrote:


NyaReign wrote:

Rima doesnt notice someone coming up to her she was still night dreaming


Neku looks at her and thought "Is she okay??" He walks up to her and tapped her on the shoulder and asked "Hey.. you should be here by yourself."


Rima still dreaming felt somethng on her shoulder she turned and saw a boy shcked she got up quickly and ran away
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10

NyaReign wrote:

Rima still dreaming felt somethng on her shoulder she turned and saw a boy shcked she got up quickly and ran away


"W-Wait! Don't be scared!" Neku yelled as she ran away. He follows her.
Posted 1/9/10

-Cookies- wrote:


NyaReign wrote:

Rima still dreaming felt somethng on her shoulder she turned and saw a boy shcked she got up quickly and ran away


"W-Wait! Don't be scared!" Neku yelled as she ran away. He follows her.


Rima turnes around to see
*he is following me * she thought and ran faster

Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

NyaReign wrote:

Rima turnes around to see
*he is following me * she thought and ran faster



"Wait! You should be running around here by yourself!" Neku yelled as he follows her.
Posted 1/9/10

-Cookies- wrote:


NyaReign wrote:

Rima turnes around to see
*he is following me * she thought and ran faster



"Wait! You should be running around here by yourself!" Neku yelled as he follows her.


Ah no Rima runs into the woods and gets lost

Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

NyaReign wrote:

Ah no Rima runs into the woods and gets lost



Neku follows her and lost the girl.. "Crap, I lost her.." looks around for her.
Posted 1/9/10

-Cookies- wrote:


NyaReign wrote:

Ah no Rima runs into the woods and gets lost



Neku follows her and lost the girl.. "Crap, I lost her.." looks around for her.


Being scared of the dark Rima faints

Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

NyaReign wrote:

Being scared of the dark Rima faints



Neku looks arounjd and found the girl on the ground.. "She must have fainted.." He carried her up and walks out of the woods and brought her to his house..

-At Neku's House-
Neku placed her on the living room couch. and he walks to his roomn the get a blacket for the girl.
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10

-Cookies- wrote:


NyaReign wrote:

Being scared of the dark Rima faints



Neku looks arounjd and found the girl on the ground.. "She must have fainted.." He carried her up and walks out of the woods and brought her to his house..

-At Neku's House-
Neku placed her on the living room couch. and he walks to his roomn the get a blacket for the girl.


Rima having a bad night mare

Graphic Mod
11253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10

-Cookies- wrote:


NyaReign wrote:

Being scared of the dark Rima faints



Neku looks arounjd and found the girl on the ground.. "She must have fainted.." He carried her up and walks out of the woods and brought her to his house..

-At Neku's House-
Neku placed her on the living room couch. and he walks to his roomn the get a blacket for the girl.


Miki (directionally challenge) looking down at a map & looks up to see what happens. She follow " Iwonder what is he doing uguu~ ." she thinks to herself.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.