First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How old do you think you'd be when you die?
Posted 1/9/10
how old do u think when u die?

TO ALL MODERATORS KINDLY DELETE IF THIS IS A DUPLICATE! THANKS!!
Posted 1/9/10
100000000000000000000

probably...
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10
I will die in 4 days 6 hours and 32 minutes because I've seen the light I'm 18 years old.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10
This question could mean either of 2 things...

Okay now it's been made a bit clearer...
I hope to die oldish... but I have no idea when I actually will!
I look before crossing the road so hopefully I won't get hit by a bus anytime soon...
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/9/10
You can't really predict that kind of thing. I could say "I think I will be 100 years old", and tomorrow get run over by a car and die.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
erm...maybe 70+ above..heheh~ i dunno... im not caring much about my health..so, not so old...i think? hehhe~ but i wanna live to the fullest so that i wont have regrets~
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Brunei
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
70+ i think =/
Posted 1/9/10

AHTL wrote:

You can't really predict that kind of thing. I could say "I think I will be 100 years old", and tomorrow get run over by a car and die. <_<


actually i didnt say when exactly im just asking ur opinion thats all.....
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/9/10

lonemask wrote:


AHTL wrote:

You can't really predict that kind of thing. I could say "I think I will be 100 years old", and tomorrow get run over by a car and die. <_<


actually i didnt say when exactly im just asking ur opinion thats all.....


Yes, and I gave you my opinion.
34868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
~edited topic title

Erm, I don't know, too. Probably, 70+?

I remember answering a quiz regarding this topic on facebook. Jeez, and the result was 40+ something and that I'd die a horrible death. Lol
Posted 1/9/10

AHTL wrote:


lonemask wrote:


AHTL wrote:

You can't really predict that kind of thing. I could say "I think I will be 100 years old", and tomorrow get run over by a car and die. <_<


actually i didnt say when exactly im just asking ur opinion thats all.....


Yes, and I gave you my opinion.


okay , anyway nice to meet ya...
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10
You guys should go and do the death clock quiz. You'll find out your death date.
http://www.deathclock.com


Similar thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-9393/at-what-age-would-you-prefer-to-die/
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

stareye_pink wrote:

You guys should go and do the death clock quiz. You'll find out your death date.
http://www.deathclock.com


Similar thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-9393/at-what-age-would-you-prefer-to-die/


Does the death clock really work?
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
I can never die. ^^
Posted 1/9/10
around 50 and 60 i think..i dont want to get married (life might get a bit lonely) and i want to travel around the world..so around 60 i probably wont be as active and lively to walk around places =)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.