First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Rp]The Dark Forest
Blood Ruler
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
This is the forest, alot of students live here, only cause we don't have any dorms.
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
Savannah wandered around for a minute, then jumped onto the limb of a tree and swung her legs like a little kid.
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
Evangeline was walking through the forest without yue becuase he was attending something important, she noticed a girl swaying on a tree and decided not to bother her becuase she was having fun swinging..
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/9/10
Savannah noticed the girl walking by and jumped down, landing in front of her.
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

Evangeline was walking through the forest without yue becuase he was attending something important, she noticed a girl swaying on a tree and decided not to bother her becuase she was having fun swinging..


Noticing the girl walk by she jumps down, landing in front of her. "Hello."
Posted 1/10/10
Mitsuki watches the girls talking from a nearby tree.
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

Evangeline was walking through the forest without yue becuase he was attending something important, she noticed a girl swaying on a tree and decided not to bother her becuase she was having fun swinging..


Noticing the girl walk by she jumps down, landing in front of her. "Hello."


I saw stared at her and replied "Hi".
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

I saw stared at her and replied "Hi".


She smiled at the girl. "My name is Savannah! And you are?"
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

Blue_Minazuki wrote:

Mitsuki watches the girls talking from a nearby tree.


Two girls walk up behind Mitsuki. "Boo," the raven-hair girl said.
Posted 1/11/10


"KYAA!!" Mitsuki screams and falls out of the tree. She sits up, rubbing her head, and looks at the girls. "Geez, what was that for?"
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

Blue_Minazuki wrote:



"KYAA!!" Mitsuki screams and falls out of the tree. She sits up, rubbing her head, and looks at the girls. "Geez, what was that for?"


The raven haired girl giggles.

Rosemary: "Sorry about that. I'm Rosemary, this is my sister Lily."

Lily: "Hello." she says in a rude tone.
Posted 1/11/10


Attitude, much? Mitsuki thinks, brushing herself off. "It's fine. I'm Mitsuki."
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

Blue_Minazuki wrote:

Attitude, much? Mitsuki thinks, brushing herself off. "It's fine. I'm Mitsuki."


Rosemary: "It's nice to meet you Mitsuki." turns to Lily. "Don't be so rude."

Lily: "Make me."

Rosemary: Shakes her head. "I swear, sometimes it's hard to believe you're the angel and I'm the demon here."
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

I saw stared at her and replied "Hi".


She smiled at the girl. "My name is Savannah! And you are?"


"Evangeline Sinclair" i replied to her.

(sorry for not replying fast )
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:
"Evangeline Sinclair" i replied to her.

(sorry for not replying fast )


She smiled. "Nice to meet you Evangeline."


[It's fine]
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.