First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Rp]The Dark Forest
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:
"Evangeline Sinclair" i replied to her.

(sorry for not replying fast )


She smiled. "Nice to meet you Evangeline."


[It's fine]
yo doi

"What are you doing here? it seems that your all alone...." i stared at the surroundings.

Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

"What are you doing here? it seems that your all alone...." i stared at the surroundings.



"I had to escape my friends, they constantly follow me. What about you?"
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

[It's fine]
yo doi

"What are you doing here? it seems that your all alone...." i stared at the surroundings.



"I had to escape my friends, they constantly follow me. What about you?"

"I lost Yue and I was finding him...." i replied.
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

"I lost Yue and I was finding him...." i replied.


"Who's Yue?"
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

"I lost Yue and I was finding him...." i replied.


"Who's Yue?"


"My fiance"

Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

"My fiance"



"Awww'' she smiled. "How cuuute!!"
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

"My fiance"



"Awww'' she smiled. "How cuuute!!"


I tried to smile but a smirk came "Arrigatou" i said.

Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

I tried to smile but a smirk came "Arrigatou" i said.



"You're welcome." she notices the smirk. "What's that for?"
Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

I tried to smile but a smirk came "Arrigatou" i said.



"You're welcome." she notices the smirk. "What's that for?"


"I tried to smile yet a smirk came"

Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:
"I tried to smile yet a smirk came"



"Oh, okay..."
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:
"I tried to smile yet a smirk came"



"Oh, okay..."


Nikomi: *Walks into forest and sees the two girls* *Approaches Savannah and taps her back* "Oh, hello. You seem familiar... by any chance do you go to Shouten Academy?"
Assistant
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

Sweetbell740 wrote:

Nikomi: *Walks into forest and sees the two girls* *Approaches Savannah and taps her back* "Oh, hello. You seem familiar... by any chance do you go to Shouten Academy?"


Savannah turned around. "Why yes I do. Hello."
Posted 1/19/10

Sweetbell740 wrote:


pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:
"I tried to smile yet a smirk came"



"Oh, okay..."


Nikomi: *Walks into forest and sees the two girls* *Approaches Savannah and taps her back* "Oh, hello. You seem familiar... by any chance do you go to Shouten Academy?"


Mitsuki looks at Nikomi. "Hi...aren't you in my 3rd period? N-Nikomi-san, right?"
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


Sweetbell740 wrote:


pidda29 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:
"I tried to smile yet a smirk came"



"Oh, okay..."


Nikomi: *Walks into forest and sees the two girls* *Approaches Savannah and taps her back* "Oh, hello. You seem familiar... by any chance do you go to Shouten Academy?"


Mitsuki looks at Nikomi. "Hi...aren't you in my 3rd period? N-Nikomi-san, right?"


Nikomi: 'Well yes I am.nice to meet you." *Shakes hand* 'Well then may I ask why all of you are here?"
Posted 1/22/10


Mitsuki smiles a little bit and shakes her hand back. "Well, I need something to do."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.