First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
DreamLand Creativity
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 3/21/10


Rules

-Request only once a week
-Wait for your avii
-Please dont spam
-say 'thank you" once you have recieved it
-Quote this so I can get a notification and start working

Form


-Username:
-Avii No.:
-Text:
-Text2:(optional)
-Color of Text:
-Picture:(in spoiler and optional)
-Banner or Avatar [underline one]


Avatar 1



Avatar 2



Avatar 3



Avatar 4



Avatar 5



Avatar 6



Avatar 7
(can be thin and tall or fat and short)


Avatar 8



Avatar 9




Banners


Banner 1



Banner 2



Note to the Creator and Mods You may change this shop if you have any problems



Rules

-Dont Spam
-Wait for your Banner
-Request only once a week
-Dont request when your other request isnt done
-Dont make me rush
-Please say "thank you"

Form

-Username:
-Text 1:
Text 2:(optional)
-Banner or Avatar (underline one)
-Color or Text 1
Color of Text 2
-Frame?[Y/N]

Banner 1



Banner 2

Posted 1/14/10
Username:IchigoxAmu
Avii no.:4
Text:IchigoxAmu
text(2):Miki-chan
Color of text:Black
Picture:i just want the avii thts all
Thx i will be waiting
Posted 1/15/10

IchigoxAmu wrote:

Username:IchigoxAmu
Avii no.:4
Text:IchigoxAmu
text(2):Miki-chan
Color of text:Black
Picture:i just want the avii thts all
Thx i will be waiting


okay thanks and by the way ur going to get ur avii on
saturday or sunday (philippines time)
Posted 1/15/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


IchigoxAmu wrote:

Username:IchigoxAmu
Avii no.:4
Text:IchigoxAmu
text(2):Miki-chan
Color of text:Black
Picture:i just want the avii thts all
Thx i will be waiting


okay thanks and by the way ur going to get ur avii on
saturday or sunday (philippines time)


oh ok thx
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/16/10

IchigoxAmu wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


IchigoxAmu wrote:

Username:IchigoxAmu
Avii no.:4
Text:IchigoxAmu
text(2):Miki-chan
Color of text:Black
Picture:i just want the avii thts all
Thx i will be waiting


okay thanks and by the way ur going to get ur avii on
saturday or sunday (philippines time)


oh ok thx


Here you go hope you like it!!
^^

I hope you wont mind I changed the picture to another one
Posted 1/16/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


IchigoxAmu wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


IchigoxAmu wrote:

Username:IchigoxAmu
Avii no.:4
Text:IchigoxAmu
text(2):Miki-chan
Color of text:Black
Picture:i just want the avii thts all
Thx i will be waiting


okay thanks and by the way ur going to get ur avii on
saturday or sunday (philippines time)


oh ok thx


Here you go hope you like it!!
^^

I hope you wont mind I changed the picture to another one


thank u its awsome i will use it tommarow becuz i just got this
Customers
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10


Username: moonlight123456789
-Avii No.: #2
-Text: Yoko-chan
-Color of Text: you decide
Posted 1/22/10

moonlight123456789 wrote:



Username: moonlight123456789
-Avii No.: #2
-Text: Yoko-chan
-Color of Text: you decide


Sorry for the late reply I was busy with school im really sorry If u have changes tell me
just choose one or just choose both if u want



thanks for requesting request again if u want to
Customers
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:



Username: moonlight123456789
-Avii No.: #2
-Text: Yoko-chan
-Color of Text: you decide


Sorry for the late reply I was busy with school im really sorry If u have changes tell me
just choose one or just choose both if u want



thanks for requesting request again if u want to


its avesome but isnt avatar two the adult miku??
Posted 1/22/10

moonlight123456789 wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:



Username: moonlight123456789
-Avii No.: #2
-Text: Yoko-chan
-Color of Text: you decide


Sorry for the late reply I was busy with school im really sorry If u have changes tell me
just choose one or just choose both if u want



thanks for requesting request again if u want to


its avesome but isnt avatar two the adult miku??


oh so u want miku sorry 'bout that ill change the pic right away!!

Customers
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:



Username: moonlight123456789
-Avii No.: #2
-Text: Yoko-chan
-Color of Text: you decide


Sorry for the late reply I was busy with school im really sorry If u have changes tell me
just choose one or just choose both if u want



thanks for requesting request again if u want to


its avesome but isnt avatar two the adult miku??


oh so u want miku sorry 'bout that ill change the pic right away!!



oki thanks <3<3<3
Posted 1/22/10

moonlight123456789 wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:



Username: moonlight123456789
-Avii No.: #2
-Text: Yoko-chan
-Color of Text: you decide


Sorry for the late reply I was busy with school im really sorry If u have changes tell me
just choose one or just choose both if u want



thanks for requesting request again if u want to


its avesome but isnt avatar two the adult miku??


here u go I cant find the miku pic so heres another pic I hope
u wont mind

Just Choose one or maybe both



Thanks for requesting and request again!!
Customers
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/23/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:



Username: moonlight123456789
-Avii No.: #2
-Text: Yoko-chan
-Color of Text: you decide


Sorry for the late reply I was busy with school im really sorry If u have changes tell me
just choose one or just choose both if u want



thanks for requesting request again if u want to


its avesome but isnt avatar two the adult miku??


here u go I cant find the miku pic so heres another pic I hope
u wont mind

Just Choose one or maybe both



Thanks for requesting and request again!!


i dont mind
of all the vocaloids i like rin the most anyway
XDDD
Posted 1/28/10 , edited 1/28/10

Sorry for the inconviencence but this shoppy is under construction
Customers
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my own world!
Offline
Posted 1/30/10



-Username: EtnA_18
-Avii No.: #1
-Text: open forum
-Text2:(optional)
-Color of Text: yellow & blue
-Picture:(in spoiler and optional) none
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.