Post Reply Mod Application
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/15/10
BEFORE you go signing up. You must be active, I might not approve you right away. I must see that you are active myself. You must be on 4 days a week, and trust me, I'll check. (stalker much? lol) If you are not active, I will not approve and if you were a mod already and not after. I will warn you once and after 2 days. I will kick you off the mod. So enjoy! xD

Normal Mod (2 open)
Keep the group active. And help the Creator.



Graphic Mod (0 open) [CLOSED, NO MORE ACCEPTING]
You may be ask to make a avii for the group or for the profile, so be perpared. Also you will be a Avii Maker (for Avii Request).



Recruiter Mod (2 spots open) [NEW]
You are almost like an Normal Mod, but you can't really do much, but invite people and make the group more popular.



About that question "Do you like cookies?" Well that will help you if you say "yes" and have a high chance of being a mod ^^ So if you say "no" there is a half a chance that you might be a mod. lol

AND DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST
Graphic Mod
11253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/12/10
Normal or Graphics Mod

Username: icookiJui
Name/Nickname: Jui-chi, cooki
Have you invited you buddies?: yupperz 11 invite 90 joined
Are you active?: depends if my brothers let me on other then that VERY~!!!!!!!!!!
What can you do to help this group and the Creator?: GFX (only avii, banner, icon) & invite people & post in all games & anything else i can help with ><
Show me examples (in spoiler and has to be 2 or more):
im the GFX mod of these groups

Do you like Cookies? (lol random question): 0MiG0SHi dun get mee started
I LOVE MEH COOKi'S <33333

Any comments you like to add?: ummm i also love meh fried chikin xDDD

Approved
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/12/10
Username: NyaReign
Name/Nickname:Ranii
Have you invited you buddies?:Yesh all me buddies
Are you active?:uhh.. sorry i can only use the cpu on weekends and holidays (hpoe thats still okaiis)
What can you do to help this group and the Creator?: games and other forums stuff (sometimes aviis )
Do you like Cookies? (lol random question):Yups of cousre i can also make em xD
Any comments you like to add?: uh... lets see Haii xD

Approved
Graphic Mod
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in Cookie Land
Offline
Posted 1/10/10 , edited 1/12/10
Username: -cookies
Name/Nickname: cookie-chan,cookie monster. Kaori is my real name.
Have you invited you buddies?: yes!
Are you active?: yessh.im on like 4-5 days out of 7!
What can you do to help this group and the Creator?: its all about ADVERTISING! encourage people to have a crunchyroll world button on their profile. fun games in the forum! HUGE billboards that say join crunchyroll world! lol Any comments you like to add? i have gimp and ive done ALL the pictures.some are mine and some are the one's ive done for my friends. if need any verification or evidence.let me know um...wanna cookie? xD

Do you like Cookies? (lol random question): GOLLY GEE! im the cookie monster! i love all kinds from sugar cookies to coconut cookies ...but i cant choose.

Approved
Graphic Mod
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 1/10/10 , edited 1/15/10
Username: MistLal
Name/Nickname: Essa
Have you invited you buddies?: Yess
Are you active: So-so , cos of school
What can you make? (banner, avatars, ect.): Hmm , mostly aviis and banners , i make profiles too but they suck .
Show me examples (in spolier and has to be 2 or more):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9214359
Do you like Cookies? (lol random question): Lol , i love cookies ;D
Any comments you like to add?: Nuuu .

Approved
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

icookiJui wrote:

Normal or Graphics Mod

Username: icookiJui
Name/Nickname: Jui-chi, cooki
Have you invited you buddies?: yupperz 11 invite 90 joined
Are you active?: depends if my brothers let me on other then that VERY~!!!!!!!!!!
What can you do to help this group and the Creator?: GFX (only avii, banner, icon) & invite people & post in all games & anything else i can help with ><
Show me examples (in spoiler and has to be 2 or more):
im the GFX mod of these groups

Do you like Cookies? (lol random question): 0MiG0SHi dun get mee started
I LOVE MEH COOKi'S <33333

Any comments you like to add?: ummm i also love meh fried chikin xDDD


You are Now a Graphic Mod. Congratz!

Notice: do not put any new fourms, must ask Creator first for permission.
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/10 , edited 1/12/10

NyaReign wrote:

Username: NyaReign
Name/Nickname:Ranii
Have you invited you buddies?:Yesh all me buddies
Are you active?:uhh.. sorry i can only use the cpu on weekends and holidays (hpoe thats still okaiis)
What can you do to help this group and the Creator?: games and other forums stuff (sometimes aviis )
Do you like Cookies? (lol random question):Yups of cousre i can also make em xD
Any comments you like to add?: uh... lets see Haii xD


You are Now a Normal Mod. Congratz!

Notice: do not put any new fourms, must ask Creator first for permission. And also, try to be active or else I have to remove you from being a mod. ^^
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

-Cookies wrote:

Username: -cookies
Name/Nickname: cookie-chan,cookie monster. Kaori is my real name.
Have you invited you buddies?: yes!
Are you active?: yessh.im on like 4-5 days out of 7!
What can you do to help this group and the Creator?: its all about ADVERTISING! encourage people to have a crunchyroll world button on their profile. fun games in the forum! HUGE billboards that say join crunchyroll world! lol Any comments you like to add? i have gimp and ive done ALL the pictures.some are mine and some are the one's ive done for my friends. if need any verification or evidence.let me know um...wanna cookie? xD

Do you like Cookies? (lol random question): GOLLY GEE! im the cookie monster! i love all kinds from sugar cookies to coconut cookies ...but i cant choose.


You are Now a Graphic Mod. Congratz!

Notice: do not put any new fourms, must ask Creator first for permission. And if your active, then prove it by playing the games in the group and talk on wall and ect.. ^^
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

MistLal wrote:

Username: MistLal
Name/Nickname: Essa
Have you invited you buddies?: Yess
Are you active: So-so , cos of school
What can you make? (banner, avatars, ect.): Hmm , mostly aviis and banners , i make profiles too but they suck .
Show me examples (in spolier and has to be 2 or more):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9214359
Do you like Cookies? (lol random question): Lol , i love cookies ;D
Any comments you like to add?: Nuuu .


You are Now a Graphic Mod. Congratz!

Notice: do not put any new fourms, must ask Creator first for permission. And also, try to be active or else I have to remove you from being a mod. And to prove that you are active, then prove it by playing the games in the group and talk on wall and ect.. ^^
Member
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 2/9/10 , edited 4/28/16
RECRUITER

Username: iwantchocolate
Name/Nickname: yumi
Have you invited you buddies?: yepie
Are you active: yuup
What can you do to make this group more active and popular?: go 2 my friends nd say "please join the crunchyroll world group...its really awsome...and remember to be active ^^ "
Will you spread to word about this group?: yeaaaaaap
Do you like Cookies? (lol random question): hell yeah!
Any comments you like to add?: none
You must be logged in to post.