First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]: Park
Posted 6/27/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

Yumi patted her should "Im sure you onii-chan is just fine." She smiled at the girl



Rossie:yeah me too *Smiles back at Yumi* oh by the way, I'm Rossie and you are?
Posted 6/27/10
Yumi held out her hand "I'm Yumi"
Posted 6/27/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

Yumi held out her hand "I'm Yumi"


Rossie:*Take her hand* nice to meet you Yumi *Smiles and shake her hand*
Posted 6/27/10
"Its nice to meet you Rosie." Yumi smiled. "I love the smell of the flowers here."
Posted 6/27/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

"Its nice to meet you Rosie." Yumi smiled. "I love the smell of the flowers here."


Rossie:You too *Smiles back and let go of her hand and looks at flowers* I see
Posted 6/27/10
Yumi smiled "Flowers are just amazing"
Posted 6/27/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

Yumi smiled "Flowers are just amazing"


Rossie: You are rigfht
Posted 6/27/10
Yumi looked down "Sorry sometimes i get carried away and talk to much about one thing."
Posted 6/27/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

Yumi looked down "Sorry sometimes i get carried away and talk to much about one thing."


Rossie:It's okay and sometime my mother do something too
Posted 6/27/10
Yumi smiled. "So what do you do in the school?"
Posted 6/27/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

Yumi smiled. "So what do you do in the school?"


Rossie:Lot of thing really ^^
Posted 6/27/10
Yumi smiled. "I'd love to hear what they are."
Posted 6/27/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

Yumi smiled. "I'd love to hear what they are."


Rossie:Cool
Posted 6/27/10
Yumi laughed "Would you like to walk back to the school with me?"
Posted 6/27/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

Yumi laughed "Would you like to walk back to the school with me?"


Rossie:Yeah Sure
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.