First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
CrunchyRoll elections
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 1/3/08
Still alive huh? So this is for real and serious? Ok then! I vote for n_n303 too, lolz!
15521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08

supersuggs wrote:

If bush gets elected president of CR then next thing you know well be at war with veoh, because they have "weapons of mass destruction" (a virus ready to launch at shinji's comp).


lol and then send neurclar bombs to youtube? XD lol
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08

Tetsuo wrote:

Weird idea of mine a president of Crunchyroll i think it should be the people who made their accounts in 06 because they would have been here from the start and the president is like a halfway man to be there to help the people of crunchyroll with their needs and a fun job the Veterans can uphold but i have not forgotten about you 07 you guys can be mayors but i could care less about the mayor role what about a CR president is anyone else digging that.



your a sp00n really worst post ive ever seen shinji owns Cr and the mods are good enough stop wanting power and trying to make a rank system in Cr that would create more drama and spam
5194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08

namezox wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


i vote bush! CR President~!!!!!!!


YES. VOTE FOR ME.

orly?

You would actually lower yourself as low to be called bush?
wow


7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08
i repeat do not hail a president or even create a congress.. for Christ sake this is a site! so your telling (creator thread) that 06 mmbers shouldve been given an opportunity to run as some big bucks here in CR. i tell you itll only provoke chaos.Mods are enough, you know how we love and hate em at the same time. that is absurd!
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a place i call...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08

supersuggs wrote:

If bush gets elected president of CR then next thing you know well be at war with veoh, because they have "weapons of mass destruction" (a virus ready to launch at shinji's comp).


agree..
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
78 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08

siththomas wrote:
You would actually lower yourself as low to be called bush?
wow



You would actually show your stupidity again?
wow
and what wrong with "bush". he didnt state it was President of the U.S.A bush.
you must have missed "ORLY".

edit i dont blame you for missing "ORLY" it must be the hair. it must be.
28715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08

coreyb49127 wrote:

i think all the mods do a good job even though some of them irritate me some times


Trust me, you guys return the favor... A lot. I don't hold it against the community as a whole though.
And the website Isn't a representational democracy, so get elections out of your head xD
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08

Jorlwind wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:

i think all the mods do a good job even though some of them irritate me some times


Trust me, you guys return the favor... A lot. I don't hold it against the community as a whole though.
And the website Isn't a representational democracy, so get elections out of your head xD


so your saying BK gets to choose all mods? shinji really doesnt care who the mods are as long as there isnt a problem over it BK for the most part chooses who or who is not a mod and that really bothers myself because most of these people where never made to make decisions because they are power and control freaks.

4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08
._.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08
Before you say of elections, you should think of Crunchy's system of government first.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=19030
2935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tsuki no Usagi.. =3
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08
seriously WTF??! -_-;;
shinji is the boss here & that's all.. it's not necessary a thing like this...
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08

Tetsuo wrote:


Jorlwind wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:

i think all the mods do a good job even though some of them irritate me some times


Trust me, you guys return the favor... A lot. I don't hold it against the community as a whole though.
And the website Isn't a representational democracy, so get elections out of your head xD


so your saying BK gets to choose all mods? shinji really doesnt care who the mods are as long as there isnt a problem over it BK for the most part chooses who or who is not a mod and that really bothers myself because most of these people where never made to make decisions because they are power and control freaks.



but CR is run very effectivly. Anyway the mods are good as chosen and I think that to even try to go against that is futile. Plus i like the mods.
4268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08
Same, I prefer having shinji and the current mods. They do a great job.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/08 , edited 1/3/08
did i say replace? my whole idea got ruined and since i didnt get my point across in a dumbed down way i had to choose a new role from what it was warped to. I originally wanted you know maybe as a joke a class clown sort of role President now people think he is a dictator it is shinji's site and i do not want it changed. I may think the moderators are not chosen by him but chosen by someone with power issues but thats his decision not mine back to the less serious part of this.

Would you like a class clown fun going person to elect as president?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.