Post Reply Misunderstood
Writer
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On chair, decidin...
Offline
Posted 1/10/10
Misunderstood

Calm down, it's not so bad.
These things here happen for a reason.
And when the light shines bright upon the problems, don't go seeking dark.
Difference is grace, and then the things of time will greet the change
And money will no longer be salvation.
So don't you fret; dear life is plentiful,
And hearts don't wither.

Tomorrow, today, yesterday flies by tonight,
And things that break will get only stronger.
Trust is here; pocketed for safekeeping.
Don't go shedding tears.
Because when it rains no one can see you crying.
Crying the effort, to be only misunderstood.

Turmoil amounts; towers turn to dust.
These screams are your indignation.
And the poison from your tongue taints all clean souls.
For your lies are all severed bound ties to a world that seems so impossible,
And the fight has no winner.
So close your eyes; hope is imminent.
And starts don't vanish.

Morning, night, daybreak comes back slowly,
And those who lose will get a second chance.
Life is here; a river of anticipation.
Don't go shedding tears.
Because when it rains no one can see you crying.
Crying the effort, to be only misunderstood.

Wounds heal; the pain fades away.
These smiles are thawing your heart.
And the bliss of life comes to you in its songs.
As these lonesome pages are finally filled with the words of a friend in late,
The dark corners are also granted a light.
So keep your wish; the halls are full.
And smiles don't weep.

Beginning, end, the climax serves its purpose,
And The End feels like a beginning.
The Calm is here; a blooming dawn.
Don't go shedding tears.
Because when it rains no one can see you crying.
Crying the effort, to be only misunderstood.

But as the rain stops,
Thick clouds no longer weighed down,
Hearts no longer heavy,
They can see your tears; the pain, the crying out to the full moon at the beginning of dawn.
And they say,
"Calm down, it's not so bad.
These things here happen for a reason,
So don't go shedding tears.
Because when it rains we can't see you crying.
But now we know, and you are no longer misunderstood."



(Isn't Sora the greatest?? )
Editor
2926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/10 , edited 1/10/10
I like this poem. It is so cool.
Writer
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On chair, decidin...
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

SakuraSenin wrote:

I like this poem. It is so cool.


Hehe, thanks =D

*goes off to fridge and gets chocolate*

Here's some chocolate for making the time to read this *hands you chocolate*
Editor
2926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:

I like this poem. It is so cool.


Hehe, thanks =D

*goes off to fridge and gets chocolate*

Here's some chocolate for making the time to read this *hands you chocolate*


*glomps at chocolate* Why thank you, Ku-chan. I really like you!
Writer
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On chair, decidin...
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

SakuraSenin wrote:


Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:

I like this poem. It is so cool.


Hehe, thanks =D

*goes off to fridge and gets chocolate*

Here's some chocolate for making the time to read this *hands you chocolate*


*glomps at chocolate* Why thank you, Ku-chan. I really like you!


Hey, i like you, too =D As well as your writing (yeah, i've read some, but i haven't replied o_o better get to that stat).

And it's so hooootttt today .... (since, like, i live in Australia). This weather is ridiculous ... *sighs* That's why the chocolate was in the fridge. It can't survive out in the open
Editor
2926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:


Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:

I like this poem. It is so cool.


Hehe, thanks =D

*goes off to fridge and gets chocolate*

Here's some chocolate for making the time to read this *hands you chocolate*


*glomps at chocolate* Why thank you, Ku-chan. I really like you!


Hey, i like you, too =D As well as your writing (yeah, i've read some, but i haven't replied o_o better get to that stat).

And it's so hooootttt today .... (since, like, i live in Australia). This weather is ridiculous ... *sighs* That's why the chocolate was in the fridge. It can't survive out in the open


Tech, lucky. I'm in the middle of Canadian winter and it ain't even over yet. It can get pretty cold up here.
Writer
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On chair, decidin...
Offline
Posted 1/11/10


That means ... you have snow, right??

o_O

I wish i could see SNOOOOWWW .... DX I wanna see the snow somedaaay ... it's too hot here DX Winter doesn't even get to below 7 degrees celcius. And that's on its coldest day. No chance of snow ever coming here ....

Ah well. I guess i'll just have to go to the Blue Mountains or something XP
Editor
2926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/12/10


xD Snow isn't always fun. It can get pretty freezing. I had to miss a week of school because it was below minus forty degrees Celsius. Not fun. Unless you're skiing or tobogganing. Now those sports can be some of the funest things to do in world. I have yet to actually go skiing in the mountains. I bet it'll fun. Extreme heights are my thing.
Writer
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On chair, decidin...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

SakuraSenin wrote:



xD Snow isn't always fun. It can get pretty freezing. I had to miss a week of school because it was below minus forty degrees Celsius. Not fun. Unless you're skiing or tobogganing. Now those sports can be some of the funest things to do in world. I have yet to actually go skiing in the mountains. I bet it'll fun. Extreme heights are my thing.


Did you say ... -40 degrees? CELCIUS?! You poor girl! Are you frozen??! Oh please do not tell me you have become a human popsicle stick, oh man oh man oh man *panicks* That is NOT NORMAL. I hate global warming. I swear, i just wanna become ruler of the world for the sole purpose of being able to shut down useless factories and try to STOP THIS THIIING ... *cries*

Ah well.

Extreme hights are sometimes my thing XP Depends. I actually wanna go jump off Center Point Tower someday. You know, the building in Sydney? Probably not =D But it's super high.
Writer
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10
Beautiful poem ^^ the final 3 lines just sounded so cool when I read them xD I know it's repetition from earlier which strengthens the effect even more... I like it~
Editor
2926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:



xD Snow isn't always fun. It can get pretty freezing. I had to miss a week of school because it was below minus forty degrees Celsius. Not fun. Unless you're skiing or tobogganing. Now those sports can be some of the funest things to do in world. I have yet to actually go skiing in the mountains. I bet it'll fun. Extreme heights are my thing.


Did you say ... -40 degrees? CELCIUS?! You poor girl! Are you frozen??! Oh please do not tell me you have become a human popsicle stick, oh man oh man oh man *panicks* That is NOT NORMAL. I hate global warming. I swear, i just wanna become ruler of the world for the sole purpose of being able to shut down useless factories and try to STOP THIS THIIING ... *cries*

Ah well.

Extreme hights are sometimes my thing XP Depends. I actually wanna go jump off Center Point Tower someday. You know, the building in Sydney? Probably not =D But it's super high.


Yeah, I've seen it it like movies and stuff. I've always wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand the mountains, the sky and the ocean are so beautiful there! I'm a human popsicle. xD But the summers here are vibrant. The highest temperature in summer in Canada was plus forty degrees. If I could live in a place where Canadian summers last forever than it would be a miracle.
Writer
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On chair, decidin...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

SakuraSenin wrote:


Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:



xD Snow isn't always fun. It can get pretty freezing. I had to miss a week of school because it was below minus forty degrees Celsius. Not fun. Unless you're skiing or tobogganing. Now those sports can be some of the funest things to do in world. I have yet to actually go skiing in the mountains. I bet it'll fun. Extreme heights are my thing.


Did you say ... -40 degrees? CELCIUS?! You poor girl! Are you frozen??! Oh please do not tell me you have become a human popsicle stick, oh man oh man oh man *panicks* That is NOT NORMAL. I hate global warming. I swear, i just wanna become ruler of the world for the sole purpose of being able to shut down useless factories and try to STOP THIS THIIING ... *cries*

Ah well.

Extreme hights are sometimes my thing XP Depends. I actually wanna go jump off Center Point Tower someday. You know, the building in Sydney? Probably not =D But it's super high.


Yeah, I've seen it it like movies and stuff. I've always wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand the mountains, the sky and the ocean are so beautiful there! I'm a human popsicle. xD But the summers here are vibrant. The highest temperature in summer in Canada was plus forty degrees. If I could live in a place where Canadian summers last forever than it would be a miracle.


Hey, don't say that =P If you have +40 degree weather for more than a week, you like practically die DX Especially if you don't have aircon. I DON'T HAVE AIR-CON. And it's SUMMER now (though thankfully the weather has gone down to a very pleasant 28 degrees).

XP

Editor
2926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:


Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:



xD Snow isn't always fun. It can get pretty freezing. I had to miss a week of school because it was below minus forty degrees Celsius. Not fun. Unless you're skiing or tobogganing. Now those sports can be some of the funest things to do in world. I have yet to actually go skiing in the mountains. I bet it'll fun. Extreme heights are my thing.


Did you say ... -40 degrees? CELCIUS?! You poor girl! Are you frozen??! Oh please do not tell me you have become a human popsicle stick, oh man oh man oh man *panicks* That is NOT NORMAL. I hate global warming. I swear, i just wanna become ruler of the world for the sole purpose of being able to shut down useless factories and try to STOP THIS THIIING ... *cries*

Ah well.

Extreme hights are sometimes my thing XP Depends. I actually wanna go jump off Center Point Tower someday. You know, the building in Sydney? Probably not =D But it's super high.


Yeah, I've seen it it like movies and stuff. I've always wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand the mountains, the sky and the ocean are so beautiful there! I'm a human popsicle. xD But the summers here are vibrant. The highest temperature in summer in Canada was plus forty degrees. If I could live in a place where Canadian summers last forever than it would be a miracle.


Hey, don't say that =P If you have +40 degree weather for more than a week, you like practically die DX Especially if you don't have aircon. I DON'T HAVE AIR-CON. And it's SUMMER now (though thankfully the weather has gone down to a very pleasant 28 degrees).

XP



Oh Dear God, I'm so jealous. I don't like winter much. It gives me this sick feeling sometimes. God knows why. :S But I love spring and summer. Best seasons ever!
Writer
6266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / what ever you DO...
Offline
Posted 2/10/10 , edited 2/10/10

SakuraSenin wrote:


Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:


Kujin-jump wrote:


SakuraSenin wrote:



xD Snow isn't always fun. It can get pretty freezing. I had to miss a week of school because it was below minus forty degrees Celsius. Not fun. Unless you're skiing or tobogganing. Now those sports can be some of the funest things to do in world. I have yet to actually go skiing in the mountains. I bet it'll fun. Extreme heights are my thing.


Did you say ... -40 degrees? CELCIUS?! You poor girl! Are you frozen??! Oh please do not tell me you have become a human popsicle stick, oh man oh man oh man *panicks* That is NOT NORMAL. I hate global warming. I swear, i just wanna become ruler of the world for the sole purpose of being able to shut down useless factories and try to STOP THIS THIIING ... *cries*

Ah well.

Extreme hights are sometimes my thing XP Depends. I actually wanna go jump off Center Point Tower someday. You know, the building in Sydney? Probably not =D But it's super high.


Yeah, I've seen it it like movies and stuff. I've always wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand the mountains, the sky and the ocean are so beautiful there! I'm a human popsicle. xD But the summers here are vibrant. The highest temperature in summer in Canada was plus forty degrees. If I could live in a place where Canadian summers last forever than it would be a miracle.


Hey, don't say that =P If you have +40 degree weather for more than a week, you like practically die DX Especially if you don't have aircon. I DON'T HAVE AIR-CON. And it's SUMMER now (though thankfully the weather has gone down to a very pleasant 28 degrees).

XP



Oh Dear God, I'm so jealous. I don't like winter much. It gives me this sick feeling sometimes. God knows why. :S But I love spring and summer. Best seasons ever!


Totally agreed on that sakura^^ lol summer in Canada are the bed its hot and dry but just perfect^^ I wish we didnt have the insane winters though!
BTW awesome poem XD^^
You must be logged in to post.