First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Create Your Own God
Posted 1/12/10


We need every E.R. on the planet to even stand a snowball's chance in hell. Yeah, I will have to illustrate Canceron.
Posted 1/12/10

Jiggalo wrote:



We need every E.R. on the planet to even stand a snowball's chance in hell. Yeah, I will have to illustrate Canceron.

Why do you think I'm committed to my girlfriend, who just happens to be a nurse.
Posted 1/12/10

DomFortress wrote:


Jiggalo wrote:



We need every E.R. on the planet to even stand a snowball's chance in hell. Yeah, I will have to illustrate Canceron.

Why do you think I'm committed to my girlfriend, who just happens to be a nurse.


To battle Canceron! LOL

I will have to think of a weakness for Canceron since everything has one. Maybe he can't stray too far outside a certain area. The ocean itself might have the ability to vanquish him. All the dissolved salt could do a number on his 'sodium intolerant' form.
Posted 1/12/10

Jiggalo wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Jiggalo wrote:



We need every E.R. on the planet to even stand a snowball's chance in hell. Yeah, I will have to illustrate Canceron.

Why do you think I'm committed to my girlfriend, who just happens to be a nurse.


To battle Canceron! LOL

I will have to think of a weakness for Canceron since everything has one. Maybe he can't stray too far outside a certain area. The ocean itself might have the ability to vanquish him. All the dissolved salt could do a number on his 'sodium intolerant' form.

Ah, a Goddess of the ocean. I like that.
Posted 1/12/10


Possible. Poseidon for instance could defeat Canceron since his tenure as a god is so much greater. The sea is a powerful force with how hurricanes spawn over it and massive tsunamis rise up to swallow all from earthquakes.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

Jiggalo wrote:



Possible. Poseidon for instance could defeat Canceron since his tenure as a god is so much greater. The sea is a powerful force with how hurricanes spawn over it and massive tsunamis rise up to swallow all from earthquakes.


That is to say if the Mood Goddesses allows it. as we all know the Goddesses of the moon manipulates and tells the ocean gods what they can and can not do. There lesser gods to the Goddesses of the moon.

Posted 1/13/10


The moon goddess might be in cahoots with Canceron, since the moon is of the darkness of night. Could be that none may challenge my bringer of The End since it is his duty to destroy everything so it may be born again.
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
MY god created himself!
he didn't need little me to do it!
ohk, technically his parents created him, but he made himself into a God, when he created the amazing One Piece!

Yes, my God is none other than The Great ODA!!

don't laugh, because i WORSHIP him, i would have a shrine dedicated to him if i wasn't so poor! lol
Posted 2/16/10
op has nuked.



don't need too.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

mystic17 wrote:

op has nuked.



don't need too.


SO because the op is no more does not take away the debate-ability of a topic.
Your opinion has no merit! Do to that factor, I point out your off topic and please stay on topic if your going to keep stumbling into the ED!
Posted 2/16/10 , edited 2/16/10
Actually, the OP still exists, just has a different username, and since the topic is still active, it stays open.
Sorry for going off topic, I guess my God would be made of chocolate, and no once can eat him or else their tongues will bleed nonstop. That's cool, right?
Posted 2/16/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

Actually, the OP still exists, just has a different username, and since the topic is still active, it stays open.
Sorry for going off topic, I guess my God would be made of chocolate, and no once can eat him or else their tongues will bleed nonstop. That's cool, right?


That's fucking awesome! I love it!
Posted 2/16/10

mystic17 wrote:

op has nuked.



don't need too.


I'm still here! xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.