First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply for school
Moderator
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

hakumen- wrote:


hyunjin1112 wrote:



Thank you and should I meet this character meet you in the dorm? Also I'm wondering is romance allowed?



Thats ok and yea, it wouldnt be a good school if there was no romance.


would it be ok if one of my characters was a leader of the south? If it's ok.

Posted 1/14/10
username= NoraOfLight
Character= Esper Clatchen
Age= 15
Year=(1-4+) 1
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP)
Weapons and abilities= A *special* Katana, she can control the weather and can fly but has no wings.
Type= Human
Bio= She had lived with her mother and father and they were wonderful people until one very stormy day. She was volunteering at the nearby Science Waste Facility, she was just finishing up when her fat was blown off. She chased it into this really disgusting lake. She went into it and got her hat, it was her first gift from her father and mother. As it turns out she was in a big biochemical waste dump and lightning had struck her right in the middle of it. She went home and was fine, but then all sorts of strange things started to happen to her and everything else around her. Her mother and father were appaled by what she had become and had tried to kill her. She ran away and just go into this school, she lives here now. Her genetic makeup had changed entirely and she can't quite control her powers yet, this all happened over the summer. She had someone try to tell her her future once but the lady said everything in her brain was fog, she could find nothing but other than what she was thinking at that moment. She had learned how to use the Katana when she was 8 and it hasn't left her side since, so it was also with her wen she was "changed" she has seen it do incredible things, even more so than herself.
Pic=(in spoiler)

Territory=(North, South, East, or West) it doesn't matter
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/16/10
username= tenchimasaki13
Character= shiraku (aka jack frost)
Age= looks 17 but real age unknown
Year=(1-4+) 4
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP) student
Weapons and abilities= blades gauntlet extreme speed and beast mastery
Type= unknown
Bio=
Jack Frost is a sinister and mysterious student. He is able to inflict and withstand large amounts of damage, and is shown to be a skilled and legendary fighter. Jack declares himself to be both the strongest in Amityville and the death incarnate that nothing can kill. An interesting point in his full length coat, which is torn and shredded at the edges. This appears to heal his body when he is injured as well as rebuild itself. Also, his main weaponry is his lightning fast reactions, and also blades and armored gauntlets which appear from his lower arms. In Violence 14 it is revealed that the coat is called Devil Thread and once belonged one of the "Immortalizer" Ji-Hon.
Pic=(in spoiler)
normal look

fighting look

unleashed monster look

Territory=(North, South, East, or West) ill be in the north
Member
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/16/10
username=redwings10
Character=Angel
Age=unknown
Year=(1-4+)1
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP)Student
Weapons and abilities=can soummon animals, a gun, and sword
Type=Vampire
Bio=her past is unknown
Pic=(in spoiler)



Territory=(North, South, East, or West) east
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/18/10

hakumen- wrote:

Just finish the application and tell me when your done so I can approve it. Dean wont be introduce until enough people enroll.

username=
Character=
Age=
Year=(1-4+)
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP)
Weapons and abilities=
Type=
Bio=
Pic=(in spoiler)
Territory=(North, South, East, or West)


username=Angela210
Character=Cherry
Age=15 and 5 year old(when she in her little kid form)
Year=(1-4+)1
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be apporved by me first before RP)Student
Weapons and ablilites=Her necklaces more of her power is unkown?
Type:Angel/Neko
Bio:Unkown
Pic=(in spoiler)

Angel Form:

Little Girl Angel Form:

Neko Form:

Little Girl Neko Form:


Territory=(North,South,East or West)South
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

NoraOfLight wrote:

username= NoraOfLight
Character= Esper Clatchen
Age= 15
Year=(1-4+) 1
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP)
Weapons and abilities= A *special* Katana, she can control the weather and can fly but has no wings.
Type= Human
Bio= She had lived with her mother and father and they were wonderful people until one very stormy day. She was volunteering at the nearby Science Waste Facility, she was just finishing up when her fat was blown off. She chased it into this really disgusting lake. She went into it and got her hat, it was her first gift from her father and mother. As it turns out she was in a big biochemical waste dump and lightning had struck her right in the middle of it. She went home and was fine, but then all sorts of strange things started to happen to her and everything else around her. Her mother and father were appaled by what she had become and had tried to kill her. She ran away and just go into this school, she lives here now. Her genetic makeup had changed entirely and she can't quite control her powers yet, this all happened over the summer. She had someone try to tell her her future once but the lady said everything in her brain was fog, she could find nothing but other than what she was thinking at that moment. She had learned how to use the Katana when she was 8 and it hasn't left her side since, so it was also with her wen she was "changed" she has seen it do incredible things, even more so than herself.
Pic=(in spoiler)

Territory=(North, South, East, or West) it doesn't matter


Approved
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

tenchimasaki13 wrote:

username= tenchimasaki13
Character= shiraku (aka jack frost)
Age= looks 17 but real age unknown
Year=(1-4+) 4
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP) student
Weapons and abilities= blades gauntlet extreme speed and beast mastery
Type= unknown
Bio=
Jack Frost is a sinister and mysterious student. He is able to inflict and withstand large amounts of damage, and is shown to be a skilled and legendary fighter. Jack declares himself to be both the strongest in Amityville and the death incarnate that nothing can kill. An interesting point in his full length coat, which is torn and shredded at the edges. This appears to heal his body when he is injured as well as rebuild itself. Also, his main weaponry is his lightning fast reactions, and also blades and armored gauntlets which appear from his lower arms. In Violence 14 it is revealed that the coat is called Devil Thread and once belonged one of the "Immortalizer" Ji-Hon.
Pic=(in spoiler)
normal look

fighting look

unleashed monster look

Territory=(North, South, East, or West) ill be in the north





redwings10 wrote:

username=redwings10
Character=Angel
Age=unknown
Year=(1-4+)1
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP)Student
Weapons and abilities=can soummon animals, a gun, and sword
Type=Vampire
Bio=her past is unknown
Pic=(in spoiler)



Territory=(North, South, East, or West) east





Angela210 wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

Just finish the application and tell me when your done so I can approve it. Dean wont be introduce until enough people enroll.

username=
Character=
Age=
Year=(1-4+)
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP)
Weapons and abilities=
Type=
Bio=
Pic=(in spoiler)
Territory=(North, South, East, or West)


username=Angela210
Character=Cherry
Age=15 and 5 year old(when she in her little kid form)
Year=(1-4+)1
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be apporved by me first before RP)Student
Weapons and ablilites=Her necklaces more of her power is unkown?
Type:Angel/Neko
Bio:Unkown
Pic=(in spoiler)

Angel Form:

Little Girl Angel Form:

Neko Form:

Little Girl Neko Form:


Territory=(North,South,East or West)South


All approved
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

hyunjin1112 wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


hyunjin1112 wrote:



Thank you and should I meet this character meet you in the dorm? Also I'm wondering is romance allowed?



Thats ok and yea, it wouldnt be a good school if there was no romance.


would it be ok if one of my characters was a leader of the south? If it's ok.



yea thats fine
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/20/10
username=Hakumen-
Character=C. T. Smith
Age=uknown
Student or teacher=Lawyer of school
Weapons and abilities=breifcase and duel guns
Type=Human
Pic=
Posted 1/17/10
sername=mizukemumu
Character=mizuke
Age=13
Year=1 year with sister mizu
Student or teacher=student
Weapons and abilities= anything you can inmagen
Type= vampire
Bio=unknown
Pic=

Territory=north
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/18/10
username=Jazzmin-anime
Character=Kuro
Age= 16
Year=3
Student or teacher= student
Weapons and abilities= COntrols dark matter to form into a semi-strong shield or nearly indestructible weapon. Can read minds and telaport
Type= Vampire.
Bio= Has no real family. Has many dark secrets and twist. Saw her family murdered and what was thought to be the killer's body was found 3 weeks later.
Pic=(in spoiler)

Territory= North
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

username=Jazzmin-anime
Character=Kuro
Age= 16
Year=3
Student or teacher= student
Weapons and abilities= COntrols dark matter to form into a semi-strong shield or nearly indestructible weapon. Can read minds and telaport
Type= Vampire.
Bio= Has no real family. Has many dark secrets and twist. Saw her family murdered and the killer's body was found 3 weeks later.
Pic=(in spoiler)

Territory= North


approved.
Member
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/10 , edited 1/21/10
username=andiKallai
Character=Lorelay
Age= -looks like 22 but real age is unknown
Year=(1-4+)
Student or teacher= Teacher
Weapons and abilities= controls all the elements that are known(earth, air, fire, lightning, water etc)controls the nature.(like if she wants to snow it will snow)and knows a lot about healing and healing potions
Type= Angel
Bio=after a fight with an unknown person...she hit her head and doesn't remember a thing about her past
Pic=(in spoiler)
when she's a teacher she looks like:


Territory=(North, South, East, or West) anywhere is fine
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

andiKallai wrote:

username=andiKallai
Character=Lorelay
Age= -looks like 22 but real age is unknown
Year=(1-4+)
Student or teacher= Teacher
Weapons and abilities= controls all the elements that are known(earth, air, fire, lightning, water etc)controls the nature.(like if she wants to snow it will snow)and knows a lot about healing and healing potions
Type= Angel
Bio=after a fight with an unknown person...she hit her head and doesn't remember a thing about her past
Pic=(in spoiler)

Territory=(North, South, East, or West) anywhere is fine


Accepted
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/18/10 , edited 1/18/10
username= -Lesley-
Character= Road Silver
Age= 17
Year=(1-4+) 3rd
Student or teacher=(Teachers must be approved by me first before RP) student
Weapons and abilities= She is abel to create illusions and enter in peoples dreams.....she dosent use weapons
Type= Demon
Bio= Not much is knowen about her besides the fact that she came from a top Demon family who have the strength and power to bring down anyone in their paths. Her family name is well knowen. She has a twin brother both her and her brother are close and very unpredictable. She seems nice and carring but she really isn't. Her personality always changes.
Pic=(in spoiler)

Territory=(North, South, East, or West) East

ummmm not sure if i can make a second chara
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.