First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Campus grounds
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/11/10
This is the main area, when the dean shows his face will not be shown, he is a man of mystery, and after the assembly and when at least ten students are enrolled the battle will commence
Moderator
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
Kaori and Yuki had just arrived at school and is walking around the campus grounds to meet the dean. "Ne, YuKi, do you think we'll fit in and make new friends here?" Kaori asks her twin. "I don't know but I'm sure we will. Anyways where is that dean?" Yuki questioned and Kaori was nervous but excited at the same time to be here. "Do you think we will find out about our parents?" Kaori asks and Yuki is silent for a minute. "......I'm sure we will."
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

hyunjin1112 wrote:

Kaori and Yuki had just arrived at school and is walking around the campus grounds to meet the dean. "Ne, YuKi, do you think we'll fit in and make new friends here?" Kaori asks her twin. "I don't know but I'm sure we will. Anyways where is that dean?" Yuki questioned and Kaori was nervous but excited at the same time to be here. "Do you think we will find out about our parents?" Kaori asks and Yuki is silent for a minute. "......I'm sure we will."


"Yes, Im sure you will learn something" A man is found sitting in a chair behind them, there is two more chairs in front of him "Please sit down Kaori and Yuki." It was a man who wore a black suit, had light blue eyes without any pupils and had sno white hair, he looked like he was 21 or so.
Moderator
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 1/12/10




Yuki bowed as he stood from his chair and Kaori did the same to show thanks and respect to the dean. "Thank you for accepting us to your school." They both said at the same time. "We will be learning alot here." Yuki said and they both sat back down.

(to let you guys know, Kaori will be wearing the boys school uniform so people could mistake her as a guy and she doesn't really like to wear skirts when she doesn't want to.)
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

hyunjin1112 wrote:





Yuki bowed as he stood from his chair and Kaori did the same to show thanks and respect to the dean. "Thank you for accepting us to your school." They both said at the same time. "We will be learning alot here." Yuki said and they both sat back down.

(to let you guys know, Kaori will be wearing the boys school uniform so people could mistake her as a guy and she doesn't really like to wear skirts when she doesn't want to.)


"You guys don't have to be so formal with me, just call me Zaryia" He stood up and walked around the twins studying them "I must ask, what is it you really want to learn here Yuki, i know its not just school stuff."

(ok, the school uniform consists of what a group wear like a certain uniform that tells people appart.)
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
Akane walked through the Campus Grounds, observing the place. She sighed as she finished walking around, and sat down on a chair, next to a window.
Moderator
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 1/12/10


Yuki and Kaori wanted to keep it a secret about finding their parents and wasn't sure enough to trust the dean to tell him. Yuki looked at Zariya with cold eyes and smirked then looked away. "Um...if you must know..." Kaori hesitated to tell but she did anyways. "We are actually trying to find out who we actually are and who were our parents. Also our master wanted to send us to this school." Kaori said and Yuki closed his eyes.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

hyunjin1112 wrote:



Yuki and Kaori wanted to keep it a secret about finding their parents and wasn't sure enough to trust the dean to tell him. Yuki looked at Zariya with cold eyes and smirked then looked away. "Um...if you must know..." Kaori hesitated to tell but she did anyways. "We are actually trying to find out who we actually are and who were our parents. Also our master wanted to send us to this school." Kaori said and Yuki closed his eyes.


Zaryia luaghed and stood up "Ok, if you guys want you can look through our school records history and anything else to figure that out you have my permission." Zaryia snapped his fingers and a book appeared where he sat " Now i just need to know one more thing, will you participate in school events when they come around?"
Moderator
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 1/12/10


Yuki smirked and looked away. "What kind of school events?" Kaori asked with interest and an excited voice. "Are they fun?" Kaori asked.

70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

hyunjin1112 wrote:



Yuki smirked and looked away. "What kind of school events?" Kaori asked with interest and an excited voice. "Are they fun?" Kaori asked.



"Events that decide territorial boundaries, each area is a territory and you must beat people in a certain way to get that territory for your area, the only area off limits to studenst is the under dorm" Zaryia points to a door that stood between two trees "Even though I gave you permission to research without restraint, you cannot go into the underdorm, only graduates go down there."
Moderator
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 1/12/10


"Hmm...that sounds interesting, well I'm in. How about you, Yuki?" Kaori asks and Yuki looked at the Dan them to his sister. "....I'm in, looks like we're going to have fun competing, huh Kaori?" Yuki replies to Kaori then looks to the dean. "Thank you Zaryia-san, and can you please tell me where our rooms are?" Kaori asked.

(Are there going to be roomates, I'm wondering)

70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

hyunjin1112 wrote:



"Hmm...that sounds interesting, well I'm in. How about you, Yuki?" Kaori asks and Yuki looked at the Dan them to his sister. "....I'm in, looks like we're going to have fun competing, huh Kaori?" Yuki replies to Kaori then looks to the dean. "Thank you Zaryia-san, and can you please tell me where our rooms are?" Kaori asked.

(Are there going to be roomates, I'm wondering)



"I'll take you to your rooms, which area are you in again?" Zaryia motions them to follow him.
Moderator
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 1/12/10


"Oh we're in South, also thank you for escorting us there." Kaori says with a smile as they followed Zariya to the dorms. They arrived to the dorms and thought it was huge and beautiful. "we'e going to live here...?" kaori asks with amazement as Yuki looked at the huge house(palace).

70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

hyunjin1112 wrote:



"Oh we're in South, also thank you for escorting us there." Kaori says with a smile as they followed Zariya to the dorms. They arrived to the dorms and thought it was huge and beautiful. "we'e going to live here...?" kaori asks with amazement as Yuki looked at the huge house(palace).



Zaryia walks in front of a door and opens it "Will you two like to have the same room or seperate rooms, you will have roomates if you both go to seperate rooms."
Moderator
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 1/12/10 , edited 1/12/10


"Even though we are twins I think it would be better if we have seperate rooms since we're to old to share the same rooms when we have different gender." Yuki said and Kaori agreed and Zariya gave them two different keys. "So do we have any roomates yet?" Kaori asks.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.