Created by jaotsu
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who is smarter? Man or Woman
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/10 , edited 3/2/10
hello,
i think woman is more smarter. but man is smartest because in the programming field not any women is famous .

_____________
http://www.shopdownlite.com/king-size-comforters.php
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
both
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
Woman, but I'm biased. We should NEVER have a battle-of-the-sexes-type poll, because women will always win as we outnumber the men in the world.
3935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Clouds
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Of course woman get big heads on sexiest questions,
so I really don't give a shit.
On very likely "opinions".
Posted 3/6/10
girls
Posted 3/6/10
Neither

men and women
there are smart and dumb in them.
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

DesolateAngel wrote:

Woman, but I'm biased. We should NEVER have a battle-of-the-sexes-type poll, because women will always win as we outnumber the men in the world.


The difference is around 1-2%, which is not enough to make much of a difference; what is more likely is that there are more women than men on crunchyroll (or at least in the polls section).
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 港区、東京
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
Who invented the nuclear bomb? Who invented the light bulb? MAN!
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 港区、東京
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

MCMXCI wrote:


DesolateAngel wrote:

Woman, but I'm biased. We should NEVER have a battle-of-the-sexes-type poll, because women will always win as we outnumber the men in the world.


The difference is around 1-2%, which is not enough to make much of a difference; what is more likely is that there are more women than men on crunchyroll (or at least in the polls section).


Quantity doesn't actually wins majority, it just depends on the opinion of a person. And as you said that "women will always win as we outnumber the men in the world", thinking of the differences, men are superior mentally and physically. Just an opinion.
Posted 3/7/10
All two
Posted 3/7/10 , edited 3/7/10
neither and this is sexism agenst both gender

and one more thing threes more women on the earth than men and there more girls women ladies on cr than men so the men will lose on here lol
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
Men and women both have different strengths. Trying to compare them is like comparing apples and bananas. Who you consider smarter is a matter of subjective personal opinion.

Basically you are asking which is more valuable: IQ (intelligence quotient) or EQ (emotional quotient). Both are of the utmost importance in their spheres of influence and are mutually beneficial, but they are not something you can compare. Which is better to have depends on the given situation.
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

se7enRag3 wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


DesolateAngel wrote:

Woman, but I'm biased. We should NEVER have a battle-of-the-sexes-type poll, because women will always win as we outnumber the men in the world.


The difference is around 1-2%, which is not enough to make much of a difference; what is more likely is that there are more women than men on crunchyroll (or at least in the polls section).


Quantity doesn't actually wins majority, it just depends on the opinion of a person. And as you said that "women will always win as we outnumber the men in the world", thinking of the differences, men are superior mentally and physically. Just an opinion.


I disagree on your statement that men are superior to women, in my opinion they are both equal.
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 港区、東京
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

MCMXCI wrote:


se7enRag3 wrote:


MCMXCI wrote:


DesolateAngel wrote:

Woman, but I'm biased. We should NEVER have a battle-of-the-sexes-type poll, because women will always win as we outnumber the men in the world.


The difference is around 1-2%, which is not enough to make much of a difference; what is more likely is that there are more women than men on crunchyroll (or at least in the polls section).


Quantity doesn't actually wins majority, it just depends on the opinion of a person. And as you said that "women will always win as we outnumber the men in the world", thinking of the differences, men are superior mentally and physically. Just an opinion.


I disagree on your statement that men are superior to women, in my opinion they are both equal.


I won't argue about your opinion but try and think about it, men usually leads and protects the country and develops new technologies which are used daily or new to us while women are the ones to comfort or help men on their doings.
3856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Outer Heaven
Offline
Posted 3/9/10
Computers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.