First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Nurses office
Posted 1/17/10
Yukari walked into the room with Esper; carefully laying her down on one of the white bed
"ugh..." she sighed
Posted 1/17/10
Her sword fell to the ground and her hair came undone and draped over the bed, it was long, pure black and curly. Her face was at ease, considering she was totally unconcious.
Posted 1/17/10
Yukari sat down on a chair beside the bed and laid back sighing
"Why did I even come here..." she said looking up at the ceiling

A nurse walked in "Oh my is everything alright?!" she asked walking over to Esper

Posted 1/17/10
Esper laid there and grimaced a little.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

NoraOfLight wrote:

Esper laid there and grimaced a little.


"Esper, I see that you got in a fight already" A man walked up and stood next to the nurse.
Posted 1/17/10
She wasn't concious enough to hear or respond, only to wince and feel the pain.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

vue123 wrote:

Yukari sat down on a chair beside the bed and laid back sighing
"Why did I even come here..." she said looking up at the ceiling

A nurse walked in "Oh my is everything alright?!" she asked walking over to Esper



"Yukari, can you tell me what happened here" Zaryia looked at her with his blue eyes.
Posted 1/17/10
Yukari sighed and sat up straight
"Well this guy came up to me and said something not even worth saying and then she came out of nowhere and got involved...and now this happened" she said
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

vue123 wrote:

Yukari sighed and sat up straight
"Well this guy came up to me and said something not even worth saying and then she came out of nowhere and got involved...and now this happened" she said


"I see you guys met Jack Frost" Zaryia looks at esper and then back at Yukari "You guys shouldn't fight Jack, he's too strong."
Posted 1/17/10
Esper popped up wen the nurse finished, "No hes not! I could take him!" And then she fell back on the bed with a grunt at the pain.
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/17/10
Yukari sighed
"Tch, he said he dont kill women, so why not?" she said looking away
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

vue123 wrote:

Yukari sighed
"Tch, he said he dont kill women, so why not?" she said looking away


"Now before I say anything, I need to talk to Esper alone for a minute and I will call you back soon, go with the nurse to see if your hurt."
Posted 1/17/10
Esper sist up, "Tch, that stupid jerk. Just wait till I can control my powers, I'll get him for sure." She shook her fist, "What do you need to talk to me about?"
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

NoraOfLight wrote:

Esper sist up, "Tch, that stupid jerk. Just wait till I can control my powers, I'll get him for sure." She shook her fist, "What do you need to talk to me about?"


Zaryia looks at her, his blue eyes looking through her like she was a window "You mustv'e been sad and scared when your parents tried to kill you."
Posted 1/17/10
"What? How do you knwo about that? And yea? So what, what do you care..." She crossed her amrs and looked away.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.