First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Fears.....
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
Okay people...today we will talk about fears....oooooooooooo....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

So, to all you people out there surrounded by loneliness and darkness, you are the fear to many of those preppy happy people out there. What they don't know, is that you have fears too.....haha....sigh....

So, now is your chance to tell me/all of us your fears..........ya...(don't i sound like some kind of talk show host ^^)

*phew*..ok done with my happy streak.....

I'm still trying to figure out what scares me....maybe scary movies....yes...im a easily scared.....ya........-.-
Posted 1/3/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:

Okay people...today we will talk about fears....oooooooooooo....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

So, to all you people out there surrounded by loneliness and darkness, you are the fear to many of those preppy happy people out there. What they don't know, is that you have fears too.....haha....sigh....

So, now is your chance to tell me/all of us your fears..........ya...(don't i sound like some kind of talk show host ^^)

*phew*..ok done with my happy streak.....

I'm still trying to figure out what scares me....maybe scary movies....yes...im a easily scared.....ya........-.-


ummmmmmm interesting topic
but to tell you the truth i'm triying to know what are my fears
and i still didn't find at least one
yeah i don't have any fears
i can say i don't really wanna die because of some religion stuff you know afraid of meeting god ........etc
but that's all , don't have any
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

hibaaaa wrote:


ChronicXDepression wrote:

Okay people...today we will talk about fears....oooooooooooo....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

So, to all you people out there surrounded by loneliness and darkness, you are the fear to many of those preppy happy people out there. What they don't know, is that you have fears too.....haha....sigh....

So, now is your chance to tell me/all of us your fears..........ya...(don't i sound like some kind of talk show host ^^)

*phew*..ok done with my happy streak.....

I'm still trying to figure out what scares me....maybe scary movies....yes...im a easily scared.....ya........-.-


ummmmmmm interesting topic
but to tell you the truth i'm triying to know what are my fears
and i still didn't find at least one
yeah i don't have any fears
i can say i don't really wanna die because of some religion stuff you know afraid of meeting god ........etc
but that's all , don't have any

you know sometimes...i think that not knowing your fears is the greatest fear....that sounded like some famous guy.......
Posted 1/3/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


ChronicXDepression wrote:

Okay people...today we will talk about fears....oooooooooooo....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

So, to all you people out there surrounded by loneliness and darkness, you are the fear to many of those preppy happy people out there. What they don't know, is that you have fears too.....haha....sigh....

So, now is your chance to tell me/all of us your fears..........ya...(don't i sound like some kind of talk show host ^^)

*phew*..ok done with my happy streak.....

I'm still trying to figure out what scares me....maybe scary movies....yes...im a easily scared.....ya........-.-


ummmmmmm interesting topic
but to tell you the truth i'm triying to know what are my fears
and i still didn't find at least one
yeah i don't have any fears
i can say i don't really wanna die because of some religion stuff you know afraid of meeting god ........etc
but that's all , don't have any

you know sometimes...i think that not knowing your fears is the greatest fear....that sounded like some famous guy.......


ummmmmmmmm maybe cuz you will be shocked if you find out that you have fears
but right now i like being without fear
cuz when i see one of my friends gonna die cuz she saw an animal or a cocroach
or afraid of hight bffff......................................
i say to myself that's stupid i know it's not but it's how i feel
Member
846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
i guess my greatest fear are sudden changes in my life
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
my greatest fears......hmmm........that my laptop will break and i won't b able to watch anime. okok bein serious now. um.....Flies and spiders seriously freak me out, and the thought of a car accident terrifies me.
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
wow despite being all lonely.....you guys sure have normal fears like everyone else ^^

I'm scared of the computer breaking down...its hard to live without it
Posted 1/3/08

saiyukilover wrote:

my greatest fears......hmmm........that my laptop will break and i won't b able to watch anime. okok bein serious now. um.....Flies and spiders seriously freak me out, and the thought of a car accident terrifies me.


hahahaha i loooooooooove flies and spiders
it's just fun to watch them especialy spiders while they eat sooo cool
Posted 1/3/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:

wow despite being all lonely.....you guys sure have normal fears like everyone else ^^

I'm scared of the computer breaking down...its hard to live without it


yeaaaaaah if it was a little problem with my PC i on't feel at ease until i repair it
or i'll go insane , but i can' t count it as a fear
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
Tis all so we can be honest about ourselves........you can speak in a non judging atmosphere here.....yay......
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
um greatest fear is ,.,.,.,.um,.,.,

hm,.,.,heights???

ok my sub fears are
=dogs =goo
=cats =slime
=rats =many more
=clowns
=magicians
=goats
=bears
=snakes

=frogs
Posted 1/5/08

zero211 wrote:

um greatest fear is ,.,.,.,.um,.,.,

hm,.,.,heights???

ok my sub fears are
=dogs =goo
=cats =slime
=rats =many more
=clowns
=magicians
=goats
=bears
=snakes

=frogs


woooooooow so that's mean you don't like going to the Zoo ????
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:

um greatest fear is ,.,.,.,.um,.,.,

hm,.,.,heights???

ok my sub fears are
=dogs =goo
=cats =slime
=rats =many more
=clowns
=magicians
=goats
=bears
=snakes

=frogs


woooooooow so that's mean you don't like going to the Zoo ????


basiclly yeah!!
Member
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i am afraid of being hated by somebody without me knowing.
i am afraid of losing things precious to me too.
i am afraid of supernaturals lol
Posted 1/6/08

zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:

um greatest fear is ,.,.,.,.um,.,.,

hm,.,.,heights???

ok my sub fears are
=dogs =goo
=cats =slime
=rats =many more
=clowns
=magicians
=goats
=bears
=snakes

=frogs


woooooooow so that's mean you don't like going to the Zoo ????


basiclly yeah!!


too bad , but it's gonna be alright when you grow up
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.