First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Fears.....
Posted 1/6/08

m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of being hated by somebody without me knowing.


who care about them let them hate if they want


m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of losing things precious to me too.


me too


m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of supernaturals lol


ummmm i think i love them
Member
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

hibaaaa wrote:


m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of being hated by somebody without me knowing.


who care about them let them hate if they want



m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of losing things precious to me too.
me too




m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of supernaturals lol


ummmm i think i love them


i will be sad if friends i really care about hate me suddenly. i cant be bothered with other people
lol u like supernaturals??? its interesting to hear about them but not very nice to experience it! D:
Member
1188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
oh....fear,if u know ur fear,it mean that u know urselves...

hmm...the thing that i fear is my past....
and a change in my life.....

that's all i think
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:

um greatest fear is ,.,.,.,.um,.,.,

hm,.,.,heights???

ok my sub fears are
=dogs =goo
=cats =slime
=rats =many more
=clowns
=magicians
=goats
=bears
=snakes

=frogs


woooooooow so that's mean you don't like going to the Zoo ????


basiclly yeah!!


too bad , but it's gonna be alright when you grow up


actually i can't really say im afraid of them but they give me the chills like some thing weird is gonna happen when i'm near them!!
Posted 1/7/08

zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:

um greatest fear is ,.,.,.,.um,.,.,

hm,.,.,heights???

ok my sub fears are
=dogs =goo
=cats =slime
=rats =many more
=clowns
=magicians
=goats
=bears
=snakes

=frogs


woooooooow so that's mean you don't like going to the Zoo ????


basiclly yeah!!


too bad , but it's gonna be alright when you grow up


actually i can't really say im afraid of them but they give me the chills like some thing weird is gonna happen when i'm near them!!


ohhhh like how some people feel when they see a cocroach or something like that ??
Posted 1/7/08

shokubu wrote:

oh....fear,if u know ur fear,it mean that u know urselves...

hmm...the thing that i fear is my past....
and a change in my life.....

that's all i think


if you had a harsh past or childhood yeah it can be true
but if someone had a happy past he wouldn't have any fear of it
Posted 1/7/08

m2m1992 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of being hated by somebody without me knowing.


who care about them let them hate if they want



m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of losing things precious to me too.
me too




m2m1992 wrote:
i am afraid of supernaturals lol


ummmm i think i love them


i will be sad if friends i really care about hate me suddenly. i cant be bothered with other people
lol u like supernaturals??? its interesting to hear about them but not very nice to experience it! D:


yeah that's true LOL
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:

um greatest fear is ,.,.,.,.um,.,.,

hm,.,.,heights???

ok my sub fears are
=dogs =goo
=cats =slime
=rats =many more
=clowns
=magicians
=goats
=bears
=snakes

=frogs


woooooooow so that's mean you don't like going to the Zoo ????


basiclly yeah!!


too bad , but it's gonna be alright when you grow up


actually i can't really say im afraid of them but they give me the chills like some thing weird is gonna happen when i'm near them!!


ohhhh like how some people feel when they see a cocroach or something like that ??


yeah!!! hehe!!!
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
i have but one and that is spiders
Posted 1/8/08

zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


zero211 wrote:

um greatest fear is ,.,.,.,.um,.,.,

hm,.,.,heights???

ok my sub fears are
=dogs =goo
=cats =slime
=rats =many more
=clowns
=magicians
=goats
=bears
=snakes

=frogs


woooooooow so that's mean you don't like going to the Zoo ????


basiclly yeah!!


too bad , but it's gonna be alright when you grow up


actually i can't really say im afraid of them but they give me the chills like some thing weird is gonna happen when i'm near them!!


ohhhh like how some people feel when they see a cocroach or something like that ??


yeah!!! hehe!!!


oooooooooh i kinda understand now LOL ((too slow ))
Posted 1/8/08

RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

i have but one and that is spiders


but i loooooooooooove them
they're cute don't you think ???
so why do you think they scare you ??
are you afraid they may bit you or something ??
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

hibaaaa wrote:


RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

i have but one and that is spiders


but i loooooooooooove them
they're cute don't you think ???
so why do you think they scare you ??
are you afraid they may bit you or something ??


them creeps me out too(but not as much as scary movies).....>.<......dont know why.......maybe cuz they have lots of legs.....

Posted 1/8/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

i have but one and that is spiders


but i loooooooooooove them
they're cute don't you think ???
so why do you think they scare you ??
are you afraid they may bit you or something ??


them creeps me out too(but not as much as scary movies).....>.<......dont know why.......maybe cuz they have lots of legs.....



oh really ? you too
then that's mean i'm the odd one here
but i can't help it i love them since i was small LOL
i enjoyed catching them and feeding them
spiders/snacks/scorpions these creatures are the best
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
its because they are so deadly and have alot of legs but don't get me wrong i admire them because of that and i love snakes. ooooooh do i love scorpions
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
bahhhh.....i hate them all.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.