Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Utada Hikaru Contest Update
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
I am really sorry about that.....
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

wonderlandvirus wrote:

We were very civilized ( except for me sometimes I let my emotions get outta hand) every ones Twitter said diffrent things and we all had our opinions. CR is a great site . But for this contest the whole Twitter thing was a bad thing. Twitter is bugy shit goes stupid and that's what happened yesterday which is why winners weren't clearly define since Twitter doesn't have specific times. If it did this would have been easier for them to define. Am sure they realized they f'ed up which is why they posted this thread . BUT they did try to blame users and even say that who won didn't deserve it. I know we all worked hard to try to win and I really hope eimihoo gets an apology she was put through alot. I was put through alot. There was no cat fight ( if so there should have been mud involved and bikinis....cause that's a good cat fight). I am really sorry eimiihoo for how's things went I hope they make it up to u.


Mud and Bikinis :D? What? What happened here? Wait, first of all, are they girls? O_O

I'm messing. I read the whole thing, just in case people start yelling at me. Just like how my eyes are hungry-er than my tummy, people's tongues are faster than their brains. They might chew me out like I'm some sort of new Orbit Gum D: That's a no no!

But I'm glad you guys were able to work things out and there are no hard feelings between you two. That's the best way for things to go when all hell breaks loose in situations such as this. I'm happy to see things are starting to calm down, and suggestions are being made. Give of take, the longer they spend debating and trying to fix this, the less time we have to finalize what's really going down and still make it work out somehow. I like the Craiglist idea and with my two cent in, I think that'd be a decent, if not great way to fix the problem.
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
Craiglist idea is good eBay as well has a couple up there...
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/14/10

DaisukeBabi wrote:
Mud and Bikinis :D? What? What happened here? Wait, first of all, are they girls? O_O

I'm messing. I read the whole thing, just in case people start yelling at me. Just like how my eyes are hungry-er than my tummy, people's tongues are faster than their brains. They might chew me out like I'm some sort of new Orbit Gum D: That's a no no!

But I'm glad you guys were able to work things out and there are no hard feelings between you two. That's the best way for things to go when all hell breaks loose in situations such as this. I'm happy to see things are starting to calm down, and suggestions are being made. Give of take, the longer they spend debating and trying to fix this, the less time we have to finalize what's really going down and still make it work out somehow. I like the Craiglist idea and with my two cent in, I think that'd be a decent, if not great way to fix the problem.


Welcome to part 3 Daisuke, glad you could make it lol. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for a response to all of this. I'm not as berated as before but hanging on.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/14/10

eimiiho wrote:


DaisukeBabi wrote:
Mud and Bikinis :D? What? What happened here? Wait, first of all, are they girls? O_O

I'm messing. I read the whole thing, just in case people start yelling at me. Just like how my eyes are hungry-er than my tummy, people's tongues are faster than their brains. They might chew me out like I'm some sort of new Orbit Gum D: That's a no no!

But I'm glad you guys were able to work things out and there are no hard feelings between you two. That's the best way for things to go when all hell breaks loose in situations such as this. I'm happy to see things are starting to calm down, and suggestions are being made. Give of take, the longer they spend debating and trying to fix this, the less time we have to finalize what's really going down and still make it work out somehow. I like the Craiglist idea and with my two cent in, I think that'd be a decent, if not great way to fix the problem.


Welcome to part 3 Daisuke, glad you could make it lol. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for a response to all of this. I'm not as berated as before but hanging on.


Hahah. You must have excused me for the first two part. School and work dragged me out of bed this morning. Now I'm here to lighten up the tension and brighten up your mood. ;D Though, someone did just bring me down and made me say a new favorite quote I've come up with. D; "Don't bang my mood just because I'm in bed!" T_T Some girl told me I'm still going to be an immature little snot nose brat I was when we go to the high school reunion. Waah. -Sad Face- And here I thought I was mature for my age. :|

But at least you've calmed down. So how much did all those ignorant comments the first page bother you? I mean, I got a new bat for Christmas; slightly used O_O Heh.. And I just finished reading Stalkers for Dummies; want them dead?
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

wonderlandvirus wrote:

Craiglist idea is good eBay as well has a couple up there...


I haven't checked eBay although I've purchased tickets from there before. The reason why I brought up craigslist was because I could easily drive somewhere to grab them. They range from 50-75$ a ticket... if only I could be reimbursed lol
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
eBay ones are printable... Craigslist is only one and since thegob ain't coming u just might get in u know... Ur chances went up
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

DaisukeBabi wrote:

Hahah. You must have excused me for the first two part. School and work dragged me out of bed this morning. Now I'm here to lighten up the tension and brighten up your mood. ;D Though, someone did just bring me down and made me say a new favorite quote I've come up with. D; "Don't bang my mood just because I'm in bed!" T_T Some girl told me I'm still going to be an immature little snot nose brat I was when we go to the high school reunion. Waah. -Sad Face- And here I thought I was mature for my age. :|

But at least you've calmed down. So how much did all those ignorant comments the first page bother you? I mean, I got a new bat for Christmas; slightly used O_O Heh.. And I just finished reading Stalkers for Dummies; want them dead?


hahaha I know what you mean. I came back from work to this and was completely shocked. Did expect to be victimized for doing nothing wrong! I understand why people would feel and respond that way. I'm not hating anyone but just wanted them to know the truth. Who the hell wants to read pages of posts to figure this whole mess out? I wouldn't lol! Anyways, glad to see ya and don't forget to answer your gb message I sent you o_o
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/14/10

wonderlandvirus wrote:

eBay ones are printable... Craigslist is only one and since thegob ain't coming u just might get in u know... Ur chances went up


oops you're right about that, I was thinking old school! We don't even know if we can bring a friend to the wait-list line so lots of things have still been unanswered. Thegob graciously offered to give up his spot in the wait-list line for my friend if this doesn't work out. Thank you thegob for offering, that means a lot
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
Um. Wait, this picture for this forum is a cat. Have you guys already put two and two together on how wrong the MOD had put this out? I mean, that kind of left me dumb found-ed there. I'm not even typing literate anymore; simply haven't been able to gather my words quite right, or yet that is.
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
Lots of people who read part 2 of the contest came to the same conclusion. It's was very wrong to try and depict the whole thing in a different light. I'll go as far as saying the cat representing this mess is an outright lie.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

eimiiho wrote:


DaisukeBabi wrote:

Hahah. You must have excused me for the first two part. School and work dragged me out of bed this morning. Now I'm here to lighten up the tension and brighten up your mood. ;D Though, someone did just bring me down and made me say a new favorite quote I've come up with. D; "Don't bang my mood just because I'm in bed!" T_T Some girl told me I'm still going to be an immature little snot nose brat I was when we go to the high school reunion. Waah. -Sad Face- And here I thought I was mature for my age. :|

But at least you've calmed down. So how much did all those ignorant comments the first page bother you? I mean, I got a new bat for Christmas; slightly used O_O Heh.. And I just finished reading Stalkers for Dummies; want them dead?


hahaha I know what you mean. I came back from work to this and was completely shocked. Did expect to be victimized for doing nothing wrong! I understand why people would feel and respond that way. I'm not hating anyone but just wanted them to know the truth. Who the hell wants to read pages of posts to figure this whole mess out? I wouldn't lol! Anyways, glad to see ya and don't forget to answer your gb message I sent you o_o


:D.......

What's a GB Message?
I'm simply born with curiosity in my bones; whether it matters to me or not, there must be a reason why I find it interesting. -Dives in- I'll read the mess and the after math; despite my passionate hatred towards math.
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 1/14/10
And it's an ugly cat at that...
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

eimiiho wrote:

Lots of people who read part 2 of the contest came to the same conclusion. It's was very wrong to try and depict the whole thing in a different light. I'll go as far as saying the cat representing this mess is an outright lie.


It is rude, and obviously targeting the two of you girls. It was a tactless attack; let them deny it all they want. I would actually like to hear why they have done what they did in such an ignorant fashion.
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 1/14/10 , edited 1/14/10

wonderlandvirus wrote:

And it's an ugly cat at that...


Taking another look at it, it's missing an ear! wtf


Daiskue, GB = guestbook
Yup yup, can't agree with you more. It turns out that all the winners and semi-winners are friendly people who care about each other! You two could have skipped out of the building and been happy with your tickets but you guys are here trying to help.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.