First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[Request] Graphics Here
Requesters
7162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/5/10 , edited 2/5/10

iSmexi wrote:



Thank yooh. <3
:3
Requesters
122566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
Username: ichigo176
Text: Peter
Theme Colour: blue please and anything that would make it look cool
Need by when? not in a rush, so free feel to take your time
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Gfx: avii I guess
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yup
Pic:

Posted 2/5/10

ichigo176 wrote:

Username: ichigo176
Text: Peter
Theme Colour: blue please and anything that would make it look cool
Need by when? not in a rush, so free feel to take your time
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Gfx: avii I guess
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yup
Pic:



Pending by me lolz
Requesters
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In HER Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

iSmexi wrote:


vampirearcher100 wrote:

Username: vampirearcher100
Text: vampirearcher100
Theme Colour: you decide
Need by when? anytime
Mod Requesting: anyone
Gfx: [ex. Avii? Banner? Profile?] Avii
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yes



ummmm this pic. ish LQ could u change it plz?




Posted 2/6/10

ichigo176 wrote:

Username: ichigo176
Text: Peter
Theme Colour: blue please and anything that would make it look cool
Need by when? not in a rush, so free feel to take your time
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Gfx: avii I guess
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yup
Pic:



i hope this is okay ><
Requesters
122566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

iSmexi wrote:


ichigo176 wrote:

Username: ichigo176
Text: Peter
Theme Colour: blue please and anything that would make it look cool
Need by when? not in a rush, so free feel to take your time
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Gfx: avii I guess
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yup
Pic:



i hope this is okay ><


thanks! ^^ but one more thing, can I also have my username on top of the avii please? :/
Posted 2/6/10

ichigo176 wrote:


iSmexi wrote:


ichigo176 wrote:

Username: ichigo176
Text: Peter
Theme Colour: blue please and anything that would make it look cool
Need by when? not in a rush, so free feel to take your time
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Gfx: avii I guess
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yup
Pic:



i hope this is okay ><


thanks! ^^ but one more thing, can I also have my username on top of the avii please? :/


sowwie 2 late >< i already erased it from mi edits
Requesters
122566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

iSmexi wrote:


ichigo176 wrote:


iSmexi wrote:


ichigo176 wrote:

Username: ichigo176
Text: Peter
Theme Colour: blue please and anything that would make it look cool
Need by when? not in a rush, so free feel to take your time
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Gfx: avii I guess
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yup
Pic:



i hope this is okay ><


thanks! ^^ but one more thing, can I also have my username on top of the avii please? :/


sowwie 2 late >< i already erased it from mi edits


alright, fine I'll keep it... o_o
Requesters
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/10 , edited 2/6/10

iSmexi wrote:

Welcome fill this out



Username:
Text:
Theme Colour:
Need by when?
Mod Requesting:
Gfx: [ex. Avii? Banner? Profile?]
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos?


Mods/ Creators Availiable

iSmexi's Samples
Has More But ish too lazy to put it up


StarryNiight's Samples


miyumi-chan's Samples


-CuddlyBear-'s Samples [[Just so u know taraxchan is my old account]]





Username:22kelly123451
Text:Support 22kelly123451 Ami-Chan
Theme Colour:Whatever matches the pic
Need by when?ASAP
Mod Requesting:iSmexi
Gfx: [ex. Avii? Banner? Profile?]Banner,i guess
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos?yea
Pic:
Posted 2/7/10



Pending!
Posted 2/9/10

vampirearcher100 wrote:


iSmexi wrote:


vampirearcher100 wrote:

Username: vampirearcher100
Text: vampirearcher100
Theme Colour: you decide
Need by when? anytime
Mod Requesting: anyone
Gfx: [ex. Avii? Banner? Profile?] Avii
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yes



ummmm this pic. ish LQ could u change it plz?






Pending!
Posted 2/28/10
Username: EpicPanda
Text: EpicPandax3
Theme Colour: anything that fits
Need by when? soon take ur time but dun take to long pls ^^
Mod Requesting: ismexi
Gfx: [ex. Avii? Banner? Profile?] Avi
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos? yesh

Requesters
7036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Alice's closet
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

Username: alphasnail
Text: alphasnail
Theme Colour: orange maybe?
Need by when?: as long as it gets done...
Mod Requesting: anyone
Gfx: avatar
Payed 1 pic. in the group's photos?: yepp

Posted 5/11/10

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.