First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[shop] ♥Ur Shoppie♥
Customers
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With Ikuto &heart...
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
♥ What graphic?: Avii
╩ Text: xx_starlight2012, Misa-chan
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: Anything that makes it look cute
♥ Size: Thin n tall
Graphix Makers
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

xx_starlight2012 wrote:

♥ What graphic?: Avii
╩ Text: xx_starlight2012, Misa-chan
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: Anything that makes it look cute
♥ Size: Thin n tall


here cha go hope cha like it
Customers
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With Ikuto &heart...
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

miyoki-chan-xoxo wrote:


xx_starlight2012 wrote:

♥ What graphic?: Avii
╩ Text: xx_starlight2012, Misa-chan
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: Anything that makes it look cute
♥ Size: Thin n tall


here cha go hope cha like it


I love it!! Thank you!!
Graphix Makers
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

xx_starlight2012 wrote:


miyoki-chan-xoxo wrote:


xx_starlight2012 wrote:

♥ What graphic?: Avii
╩ Text: xx_starlight2012, Misa-chan
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: Anything that makes it look cute
♥ Size: Thin n tall


here cha go hope cha like it


I love it!! Thank you!!


nope nope me thank you for request xD
Posted 1/26/10 , edited 1/26/10
♥ What graphic?: avii
╩ Text: aznsk8ngfreak
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: up 2 u
♥ Size: tall
Graphix Makers
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 1/31/10

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

♥ What graphic?: avii
╩ Text: aznsk8ngfreak
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: up 2 u
♥ Size: tall


ohh.... sorry i cant use photoshop at the moment T_T (my computer had been kidnapped by my evil brother) but i'll do ur reqquest as soon as i get it back. Thank u !
Graphix Makers
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

♥ What graphic?: avii
╩ Text: aznsk8ngfreak
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: up 2 u
♥ Size: tall


here u go sorry cuz the late request i can finally use CS4
Posted 2/6/10


np thanks! (:
I'll use it after my current avii ><
Graphix Makers
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:



np thanks! (:
I'll use it after my current avii ><


thank you so much >.<
17558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/10 , edited 2/27/10
♥ What graphic?:avii
╩ Text:swtkitty
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras:anything that matches with the picture
♥ Size:tall and thin
Graphix Makers
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

swtkitty wrote:

♥ What graphic?:avii
╩ Text:swtkitty
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras:anything that matches with the picture
♥ Size:tall and thin


here yah go
17558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

miyoki-chan-xoxo wrote:


swtkitty wrote:

♥ What graphic?:avii
╩ Text:swtkitty
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras:anything that matches with the picture
♥ Size:tall and thin


here yah go


ok thx lov it
Graphix Makers
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

swtkitty wrote:


miyoki-chan-xoxo wrote:


swtkitty wrote:

♥ What graphic?:avii
╩ Text:swtkitty
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras:anything that matches with the picture
♥ Size:tall and thin


here yah go


ok thx lov it


np! come back again
Customers
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tokyo, Takanawa d...
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10
♥ What graphic?: Avatar
╩ Text: SF-A2 Miki
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: you chose
♥ Size: tall and thin
Posted 6/19/10 , edited 6/19/10


♥ What graphic?: Icon
╩ Text: Support cutey322
♥ Picture:

╩ Extras: anything *any scanlines
♥ Size: icon size

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.